3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Oh, that's such a nice feature. The event two weeks in where you get to pick where you want to work from there on out. That makes it SO much easier to find all the new events. Just plop a save point there and then go through each job that is listed as having a new event in the changelog.

I'm pretty sure I managed to find everything new in this update. Sadly, the only sexy thing to find was one of the dream sequences. There were several other events that hinted that something sexy was going to happen, but it ultimately doesn't, sad to say.

I do like the new ending event card though. It's both ominous and it pushes the plot forward. Though I suppose it breaks continuity a bit that you can find events with the two extra characters before they technically show up on the island, but there's no other option possible when the final playable event currently IS them showing up.

I assume the events involving them will get pushed back to the days past that arrival event in the system triggers once the game has been extended beyond that point in future updates.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Oh, that's such a nice feature. The event two weeks in where you get to pick where you want to work from there on out. That makes it SO much easier to find all the new events. Just plop a save point there and then go through each job that is listed as having a new event in the changelog.

I'm pretty sure I managed to find everything new in this update. Sadly, the only sexy thing to find was one of the dream sequences. There were several other events that hinted that something sexy was going to happen, but it ultimately doesn't, sad to say.

I do like the new ending event card though. It's both ominous and it pushes the plot forward. Though I suppose it breaks continuity a bit that you can find events with the two extra characters before they technically show up on the island, but there's no other option possible when the final playable event currently IS them showing up.

I assume the events involving them will get pushed back to the days past that arrival event in the system triggers once the game has been extended beyond that point in future updates.
Did you find any of the transformations? I am feeling a bit lost about what to do.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Interns of Ecstasy Island 0.051 is now available!
Thanks to all my patrons for reporting the bugs with v0.051! This version marks the squashing the long-lived "ugly" bug (which mostly persisted due to my inability to notice that I misspelled a 4-letter word), along with some fixes in the TF notification script.

Important note to anyone who hasn't played 0.050: Yes, this version does contain our first round of body transformation events, but they're relatively minor and difficult to come by. If you're playing just to see these, you'll likely be disappointed.

More transformation events and better feedback on these events will be coming in future updates.

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Did you find any of the transformations? I am feeling a bit lost about what to do.
They are relatively minor in this update, as Usagi just stated on Patreon. I believe all the relevant available transformations involve choices you have to make in certain dream sequences. Like how big your breasts or hips should be. I don't know if this causes any meaningful impact yet though.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Are there any sex scenes in this game yet?
Last time I played, I didn't find any.
There are currently 3 full on sex scenes, one as a man, two as a woman.

The man one involves when you are at the club during the first or second night, whenever it is. There is a chance that, if you get the text that one of the women just left (I think maybe you have to go and chat with the group of people?), then if you leave right after that, you'll start a sex scene with her.

As a woman, one of the random dream sequences is a sex scene.

Also, the other sex scene happens when you hang out at the club in the evening. If you get a scene where you're prompted to drink and dance, make sure you do both and you keep drinking. You need to accept all 3 or 4 drinks to get the scene after that. Then just choose to leave with the guy.

Reactions: Nalassa

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Sorta missed the tags when I first started playing this and is totally not what I've expected lol. After finishing it though I now feel thoroughly confused and aroused. Mostly confused though. I think.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
small bugfix:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
sorry, not exactly a mirror :eek:

WIN:
MAC:

Feb 1, 2018
U crazy all together! :D
Is there a way to avoid sex change, or a possibility to retransform (maybe planned lateron)? Or am I stuck with playing as girlie?
So whats the method for keeping the MC's penis from falling off? I tried avoiding shots, drinks, everything and still someone snuck into my room and took my dick.
No, there is no way to avoid the transformation and no, according to the author's notes on tfgamessite, there will be no re-transformation back to male. In fact, from what I've seen of the author's notes, there will be no winning this one, just (maybe) some choices regarding how badly you want to lose.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah something I figured out back then. Not my bag though so I didnt download any update since.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes