3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
sux you cant stop transformation in the beginning.guess this isnt for me if i dont have choice of the matter

seden

Aug 22, 2016
There is a quest (not sure how it will "end" this said, in the infirmary.

Subject being an app able at first to see then modify settings using an app (smartphone). Guess its nanite related, BT or NFC nanites related . ..
Did not check the game last version, still, guess this quest wont be completed soon given potential scope (or, be tied down and have a small scope ?) (ie : edit all or edit only the PC, guess that could be enough ?).

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
wow. today i got 3 kaspersky alerts from 3 games from the same uploader. i am out for a week. all these exe are already a risk., but now the file systems from the games are manipulated.
Kaspersky in 2017 GIGALUL

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
GIGALUL? tryhard twitch boy made his first steps in the adult forum.
You Can Take The Kid Out Of The Ghetto, But You Can’t Take The Ghetto Out Of The Kid.
Yikes, that one got defensive real quick.

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
so honestly does it give a reason for the transformation like the hotel doing it . . . all the staff are in on it or something

Aug 13, 2017
so honestly does it give a reason for the transformation like the hotel doing it . . . all the staff are in on it or something
the story hasn't advanced to the "Why" its happened there are a few events for when it may have been initiated but it doesn't seem to happen to all the interns and its left open if any of the other girls happen to also have changed.

kind of waiting for a few large content updates but the lastest ones have been more about getting systems running correctly with some content expanded on.

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
kinda hop its like everyone on the island is in on it you weren't the first one you can choose later in the game to help another poor sod or you know turn him

215303j

its left open if any of the other girls happen to also have changed.
It is being alluded to though. I think the girl in charge of the reception if I remember correctly.

But this was indeed a very tiny update with regards to content...
Maybe better to leave it for the moment and check it out again in 2019...

Aug 13, 2017
It is being alluded to though. I think the girl in charge of the reception if I remember correctly.

But this was indeed a very tiny update with regards to content...
Maybe better to leave it for the moment and check it out again in 2019...
I think the arrival of the owner being damn near a scene of a cult leader arriving home to his flock ,ay be part of the Why and more a hint of how many others were changed (note: seem to never run into your old roomies while changed so they may have also been switched)

feri

Jun 16, 2017
Sincerely, the game is not that good. I found it to be so-so, and I'm being generous.
As far as I know, I'm forced to gender bend and I have not found any hardcore sex(I played for an hour or so, and all that happened were some softcore scenes, a few masturbation scenes with the main character).
Yeah , exactly . this game only good for fu.cked up minds , oh gosh .

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Looks like there's a new $1 and up Patreon post out today discussing what will be in the next build, which will be focused on content additions. Anyone have access and can say what scenes will be involved in the next update?

Aug 13, 2017
Once more interactions between the MC and other staff or guests gets added (there is about ten times the possibilities compared to 90% of the games here) this game could get Very fun to play. having created a game system that's not one bug after another the foundation seems to be in place for the content to be integrated.

Sure people who simply hate playing female MC's will never like the game it's not like there are not enough teen boys who call anything that lets them get their dicks wet cumdumpsters in the first ten seconds of sex, games kicking around boring the shit out of anyone who'd like at least some IQ above their shoe size MC's to play!

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.050 was just released for $5 and up patrons. Anyone have access?

Here's the contents:

• Preference system now figures out what you like based on choices
• A small number of bust and hips TF events are scattered about
• Evening showers are now an option
• 4 new dreams (one guest-written by Pandora)
• 1 Guest services work scene
• 1 Restaurant work scene
• 1 Beach work scene
• 2 Club work scenes
• 1 Poolside work scene
• 1 Hotel investigation scene
• 2 Club free time events
• 1 Beach free time event

I have no idea if any of these scenes involve sex or new CGs or anything like that.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Huh, I guess no one has the new update then? I'm surprised. I thought more people would be scrambling for it, since it appears to be an actual content update.

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
This is great!!! It's written so well it seems a real book, and the artwork are just amazing!

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes