3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
Feb 1, 2018
Yeah something I figured out back then. Not my bag though so I didnt download any update since.
Besides the renders (which are exquisite), I don't know why anybody would bother with this game at all, at least as it stands now. And that's not because of the "you're going to be a girl, there's no choice in the matter, you're going to stay that way and end up a horny, bimboized sex slave like everybody else we've done this to" schtick so much as that game play is boring as hell. The author himself has admitted as much over at tfgamessite.

Honestly, if I wanted to encounter text wall after text wall of what it's like to be a hotel menial (an unpaid hotel menial, no less), I'd get a job as a hotel menial. And let's get real, here: other than a grand total of three potential sexual encounters and one potential hot tub party, that's really all that's in this game.

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
I disagree. I am a bit put off by this game EXACTLY because I was forced to do a gender change without my permission. I refused at every opportunity, and the consequence of my actions? I was literally kicked off the island.

First off, I'd like to say I don't mind playing a female character. That's by choice, and it's absolutely a blast on occasion! But when I choose to play a male (and was lured into the game with renders of hot girls) and get my gender changed on me, that's....irritating at best, and a sexual violation at worst.

This game is FIRST AND FOREMOST about gender change. You start off as a slightly feminized Asian male to begin with, and gravitate towards a female gender from there. Without the choice to avoid it, it's the game's raison d'etre. If you're a male who also happens to like wearing women's clothing and performing in female gender roles (and perhaps would rather identify as a female), then this is the game for you. The game gives you the option of EIGHT ("eight, Bob!") different perfumes you can choose to wear, complete with descriptions of these perfumes and on what occasions you might wear them. It shows you what its like before and after another coworker gives you a makeover. You get detailed descriptions of various outfits and the chance to see yourself in them. You get the opportunity to stare at yourself in the mirror as you quickly change in gender over a day, so you can see the effects of this change.

I personally just wished it advertised the gender change fact a little bit more obviously, before I spent several hours in a vain attempt to return back to being a male. What makes this all the more irritating is that I was lured into this game by a big breasted bikini babe on the cover, rather than the fact that I'll end up playing a character whose gender was forcibly changed. When I saw the buried tag for "transformation", I thought perhaps it could have meant other characters (NOT the protagonist...I'm a big futa fan, so perhaps it had chicks with dicks, which I AM into), or perhaps only as a brief stint will you get to sneak into the girls locker room as a girl; I didn't think it was all about gender identity.

The game is not irredeemable, but I feel the developer needs to do one of two things (or both):
1) Advertise this as a gender transform game, so the right players can locate it and those that do not what to play it can avoid it and/or:
2) Give players the option to retain the gender they started with (male), or return to it after a brief period of time.

So far I haven't seen the developer comment that any of these things will be possible.

Reactions: Somnay

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I disagree. I am a bit put off by this game EXACTLY because I was forced to do a gender change without my permission. I refused at every opportunity, and the consequence of my actions? I was literally kicked off the island.
I wonder if this is the account of the guy who made several accounts (most banned now) on Tfgamessite to complain to game makers about every instance of forced transformation and sex, saying that it was forcing rape onto the player. They also demanded that every such instance in every game had repeated and multiple ways to prevent it from happening because they personally don't like it.

Feb 1, 2018
I disagree. I am a bit put off by this game EXACTLY because I was forced to do a gender change without my permission.
This game comes from tfgamessite. The entire focus over there is transgender transformation (thus "TF" gamessite). On that site it is made quite clear that the change you are going to go through is involuntary, and as I said earlier, the author makes it quite clear that it's going to be a permanent change. If the uploader here didn't make that clear, blame the uploader, not the game.

This game is FIRST AND FOREMOST about gender change.
You got it. Please see my notes above. I can understand your not playing the game if that's not what you're into, but blaming it for having a theme that doesn't particularly excite you is going a bit too far, don't'cha think?

Now, if you wanted to suggest to the author that he (she? not sure) would attract more gamers (as opposed to transgender transformation fetishists) if there was a way to eventually change back to male and beat the conspiracy that did this to you, I'd be right there with you. Or if you wanted to critique the as-yet unsolvable mysteries, or the boring game play or scenery. But peeing all over it because you don't like the theme is kind of mean-spirited.

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
1) GravGrav--I'm relatively new to F95 (discovered it November), so no, I'm not that guy.

2) Nicolas Flamel--OK, the game came from tfgamessite, but we're not there now: we're on F95Zone. I dunno about tfgamessite, but there's a lot of tastes present here on F95. Clearly, my taste is NOT transformation games. I'm not knocking on tfgames in general or people who like them--"different strokes for different folks." I usually do what most people do who aren't into a particular theme--I just don't play them. My irritation is not realizing this until I had played a lot of the game.

You're right, I apologize if I got a bit mean spirited--but I was annoyed. All I'd like is to know what I'm getting into, because it wasn't abundantly clear to me before I started the game. Is that too much to ask? I don't like to see custard pie on the box cover to discover it's actually butterscotch. As I said, I saw opportunities with naked women on the "box cover", I didn't get the impression it was going to be all about gender change. Look, the photo there has several girls crowded around what appeared to be a male wearing jeans. I didn't see pictures of the protagonist and another shot of the transformation happening...which might have been more appropriate, right? If you're in to assigning blame, I suppose that is the uploader's fault, and not the developer's.

I DID read the signs present, but as I said, I was under the impression that transformation might be a subject matter available in the game, rather than central to the game and the protaganist. Or temporary, even--I could go along with that, for sure (which is why I stuck it out). I guess I learned my lesson on that particular label to be more wary.

I agree with you about attracting more gamers, so that was my suggestion--if you want more people to play the game and have wider appeal, then make getting out of your predicament an option. But if that's not the purpose of the game, maybe advertise it a little better so you don't get upset customers.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
another small bugfix:
Version: 0.052
win/linux

mac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lockerxx

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I agree with you about attracting more gamers, so that was my suggestion--if you want more people to play the game and have wider appeal, then make getting out of your predicament an option. But if that's not the purpose of the game, maybe advertise it a little better so you don't get upset customers.
"The Transformation Content and Kinky Stuff:

The game is based around an involuntary male-to-female transformation. After that, it's planned to include: body transformation, breast expansion, mind control, sex (of course sex!) between men and women, likely women and women. For anything else...we'll see how it plays out." Quoted from tfgamessite where the dev uploaded this. They had everything included in where they upload the game. I see no reason you blame them for not letting people know about gender transformation.

This forum post is made by a forum member, not the dev. OP download and reupload the game to different server so we all can download it if certain server isnt available to some country. He's not responsible for the sale or patreon or whatever shit about the game either.

The only one here to blame is yourself. You saw the gender transform tag in this post, yet you choose to assume its not forced without checking the original site. If you are so easily offended (or whatever word you want) by a game then you should really be more careful before you try one. We are not responsible for anything nor do we need to baby sit you coz you are new to this site. If you are uncertain about something, you can ask, you can look for the answer yourself, but you don't just blame the others for you own fault.

Reactions: Nicolas Flamel

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
Demidemon--you are correct, I do have myself to blame. I said as much in my previous post. And I as I also said, this has been a learning experience for me. And as I also said--I'm a visitor to f95zone, NOT tfgamsessite, so quoting what was written over there has no relevance to me (or other gamers like me), because I wouldn't have been interested in that content.

I merely offer a suggestion for the benefit of people like myself, who don't frequent tfgamessite: a little more emphasis on the transformation would have helped a newbie like me. If people don't care about gamers like me who could be led astray, then I'll just have to be more wary. Lesson learned!

I would also say that checking out the game thread would have been helpful also--that blame goes to me as well---but in my defense, I don't check out all the comments on a given game because, well, I don't like spoilers. Surely that is understandable, right?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
v0.60 came out any ideas on changelog download llink?
Here's a copy-paste of the changelog.

"The Short Version:

No new story content in this build. Biggest new feature is that you now get two work "events" per day.

The Real Details on This Build:

This was another technically-focused update. In addition to continuing work on the avatar system, transformation events and the sex system, I wanted to spend a little time working on the overall flow of the game. A part of this was finally biting the bullet and taking the time required to rework the code that picks the work event scenes (which also involved revisiting every individual event to try to make sure they worked with the updated system). As a result, work days are now finally divided into separate morning and afternoon events. The content is still the same, but now you'll see twice as many work events in a given day, and, as new events are added, hopefully, this will allow for the possibility of some interaction between events.

Another thing I worked on was revisiting the first few days of the game to find ways of improving it—at the very least, making it a bit easier to replay by cutting down on repetitive or linear content. I've identified a few things I want to work on in the future and was able to make a few changes for this version (including removing the static Day 4 dream and adding it to the dream system with the others).

Strangely enough, this ended up being one of the most grueling updates I've done in a while, as I was doing a lot of reorganization and clean-up of a many of the sloppy things I did in previous builds.

• Overhaul of work scene picker code to handle 2-part work days.

• Revisited and edited existing work events to work with 2-part system. Addressed assorted bugs as they were found.

• Day 4 work event now uses the actual work event system.

• Job notices will now only show up when the PC has been assigned a different job.

• "Shorter start" option now has abbreviated scenes for Cynthia that cuts unnecessary conversations.

• Getting the discussion of swimsuit options is now based on relationship with Cynthia, and won't always happen on Day 4.

• Removed linear Day 4 dream sequence and turned it into something that works with the current dream system.

• Laid some foundation (mostly added variables to scenes) for planned features: Sun exposure for tanning; option to "lock in" perfume and sunscreen settings."

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version: 0.061
pc:

mac:

What's new? (Version 0.061)
Not exactly a bug fix. Instead, v0.060 had an old version of one of the files that was bringing some old bugs back from the dead. This version addresses that.

Update Notes from Version 0.060:
The Short Version:
No new story content in this build. Biggest new feature is that you now get two work "events" per day.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, this was different... :)

Well written has to be said, and after a while it didn't bother me being transformed into a female. Not really being able to interact (initiate interactions) and working all the time is a let down for me. Walked in on a couple having sex while I was on duty, that's about it for me so far. :biggrin:

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version: 0.062 public

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Version: 0.062 public

0.062 isnt even mentioned on his patreon, just 0.061 (and 0.070 came out today for $5 pledges), whats up with this?

*edit* nevermind I see 0.062 is on tfgamessite

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated (it was still for 0.50 :() hopefully we'll have a link for 0.70 soon.

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
OP updated (it was still for 0.50 :() hopefully we'll have a link for 0.70 soon.

This update's focus on was on content, though it would appear I was a bit too ambitious and started more than I could complete. Most of the scenes are integrated into the game, but I wasn't able to finish all of the CGs I had planned.

So, as usual, don't expect a very polished experience. Lots of sections will be text only for now. More CGs will be added to these new sequences in future updates. (Think of this release as a sneak peek!)

What's been added:
• Updated May sprites.
• Television system got an update with a new option and intro scenes.
• Five new TV scenes.
• New work scenes for the beach, poolside, restaurant and housekeeping
• Two new dreams
• One evening club scene
• Two unlockable story events for May
• Added missing "met" variables for Tammy, Brittany and Tiffany

Known Issues:
• Missing and unfinished graphics!
• Brooke's sprites are way behind the others and need an update (plus, I don't have a replacement for her hairstyle)

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes