3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Is there a way to not get the gender bend? Or do you ever get put back to normal? Tags say male protag. which is a bit disingenuous if you play a chick.
from my playing of it, there is no way at all to avoid getting turned(if you avoid all the regular pitfalls like not getting drugged through drinking, they will eventually come to you while you sleep and jab you with a neddle), and no way ever to get justice for it, or get turned back.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
from my playing of it, there is no way at all to avoid getting turned(if you avoid all the regular pitfalls like not getting drugged through drinking, they will eventually come to you while you sleep and jab you with a neddle), and no way ever to get justice for it, or get turned back.
As has already been said, that's not in the game now but it could be in the future, after the game is more complete. Regardless, like any game, if it's got a fetish or theme you don't like, just delete and don't play. I personally can't stand scat / urine, but that doesn't mean I go and bitch about it on the threads for games that feature those as an unavoidable event, I just update the tags as needed and ignore it after that.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
As has already been said, that's not in the game now but it could be in the future, after the game is more complete. Regardless, like any game, if it's got a fetish or theme you don't like, just delete and don't play. I personally can't stand scat / urine, but that doesn't mean I go and bitch about it on the threads for games that feature those as an unavoidable event, I just update the tags as needed and ignore it after that.
he asked a question, i gave him the most current answer. you want I should lie to him instead, or pretend I don't have an answer?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
he asked a question, i gave him the most current answer. you want I should lie to him instead, or pretend I don't have an answer?
Sorry, slight misfire of my post. I'm just a bit annoyed that the last few pages seem to mostly be people bitching that this is a TF game, and not much else.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Sorry, slight misfire of my post. I'm just a bit annoyed that the last few pages seem to mostly be people bitching that this is a TF game, and not much else.
i get that, i actually enjoy some TF games. I just don't like the way THIS one was done. I'm keeping an eye on it though, because I like the work, the art, and idea.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
In OP, it says "DO NOT USE OLD SAVES" on every update. Does it mean that it needs to start a new game everytime? When I see this "warning" each time, I stop download and wait for next update (I have been waiting from v0.70). I don't like to restart new game everytime (because english isn't my naive, I read dialogue slowly) . Sorry for stupid question and bad english.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, as it is this game is quite un forward.
From an earlier runtrough guess it was possible to get changed quick while sleeping, with nothing major happening full there on.

Guess until reverse is in, then content fit three-star is setup (if so, since doing such will double the required content from then on).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
In OP, it says "DO NOT USE OLD SAVES" on every update. Does it mean that it needs to start a new game everytime? When I see this "warning" each time, I stop download and wait for next update (I have been waiting from v0.70). I don't like to restart new game everytime (because english isn't my naive, I read dialogue slowly) . Sorry for stupid question and bad english.
You can try to use old saves, but they might bug out. For safety, you can just keep the old saves, start a new game, and use the control key (CTRL) to skip text you've already seen and have the fast start option.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Sorry I read in the genre "Male Protagonist" and thought maybe the protagonist was indeed male, obviously I should have known that it was a permanent transformation and that there was no way to go back.

Reactions: grapedog

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
my only problem with it is the way it happens. you're essentially tricked into it/drugged/or assaulted in your sleep. You essentially just take it, physically and metaphorically.
Right, because nobody is EVER tricked into doing something in good writing.

Well, except everyone in "Othello" other than Iago, Harry Potter multiple times throughout the series, Edmund in "The Chronicles of Narnia", almost everyone in "A Song of Ice and Fire", and... wait, what was I arguing?

Yeah, this is called "narrative drama". You throw a loop at the main character in the beginning, and then the interesting part is how they overcome it. That's just how lots and lots of stories work, including countless classics.

The game allows absolutely no option for justice or resolution for it.
Did you see the part where this is v0.080? This is like complaining that the main character didn't solve all of his problems in chapter 2 of a 20 chapter book.

Have a little patience, wouldja?

Not even a shitty option like the manager being truthful about what they did to you and saying "hey, if you really excel, and when your term is done, we'll put you back the way you were, if you want that." It's just... you're a girl, take it or game over.
Well, maybe that wouldn't tell the story the author wants to tell. Have you ever considered that? Maybe there's a reason why he doesn't want people, people who have plausible deniability mind you, people to spill the beans at the first minor confrontation by a powerless person.

That's shitty. It's shitty writing, and it's shitty gameplay.
No, it's not. You just don't like it. There's a difference.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
this is called "narrative drama"
No, this isn't narrative drama. If you try to chase the narrative drama, the game ends with you being dropped on an random island, still a girl. The "author" couldn't come up with a way to keep a justifiably pissed off MC interested in doing the intern work on the island. The entire game depends on the person playing the game to just accept the fact that something on this island turned him into a girl against his will and he might as well just accept it. That's poor storytelling.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
No, this isn't narrative drama. If you try to chase the narrative drama, the game ends with you being dropped on an random island, still a girl.
No, it doesn't, because the end hasn't been written yet. What part of v0.080 are you not getting yet?

I've literally already addressed this point.

The "author" couldn't come up with a way to keep a justifiably pissed off MC interested in doing the intern work on the island.
No, he very much did, and in fact he's still working adding more to that now.

Seriously though, what other option does the MC have? He's stranded on a island with no ID, no money, and doesn't look anything like who he was.

There actually is a way to end up off the island at the beginning, and it explains just how fucked you are now. Game over.

So what better choice does he have?

The entire game
Again, the entire game isn't written yet.

depends on the person playing the game to just accept the fact that something on this island turned him into a girl against his will and he might as well just accept it. That's poor storytelling.
No, there's nothing saying he might as well just accept it. I guess you never saw the doctor? If you do it right you can have someone start looking for a way to reverse this.

BUT THE GAME ISN'T DONE YET, SO THAT'S ALL THERE IS SO FAR.

You really need to stop treating the game like it's done. It's like you walked out of the first 20 minutes of "Star Wars" because it was just a boring story about a moisture farmer, a broke criminal, and someone locked up in a cell, and you couldn't see a way they could make an interesting story with that setup.

You're just jumping to conclusions based on the tiny fraction of the game that's written so far.

I'm not saying you have to like the game. That's fine. You like what you like, and dislike what you dislike. But your criticisms are largely based on an absurdly premature and inaccurate idea of what the game is or will be.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Let's be generous, normally when I see both options presented I think it means I can choose the gender at start and stick with it.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Is there really a way to make a "sissy" out of your character(the "sissification" tag)?
Because gender bender in the first 5min of the game kind of puts me off since you have no actual choice in the matter. And since there are no walkthroughs, i'm kind of discouraged to continue.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Is there really a way to make a "sissy" out of your character(the "sissification" tag)?
Because gender bender in the first 5min of the game kind of puts me off since you have no actual choice in the matter. And since there are no walkthroughs, i'm kind of discouraged to continue.
I'm not sure why the sissification tag was added originally. The game is a gender transformation game. That is what it is about, that won't be changing.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes