3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, there's not many sex scenes right now. You can masturbate in the mornings now (check out breasts or pussy in the mirror leads to masturbation options). The way to get to sex scenes (that i know of) is to meet your coworker Tina working in the restaurant, then go to the club after work. Working guest services and housekeeping leads to other scenes, but that's random if the fire. There's also a scene in a dream that I've gotten every run through, but you don't get and visuals on the actual sex. There's also a couple of pre transformation ones I personally don't know how to get.
there is another scene after you chose to be pro girl at the hot tub party but you must be a non drinker << pretty sure that was part of why the scene occurs

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
so they put his patron under review. the description of the game is wrong if i knew that my mc was going to turn into a girl i would have never downloaded

Reactions: SecretAsian
May 13, 2018
I saw that the game has gotten a decent sized thread going on here, so I figured I should probably pop in and say "hi." So...Hi, everyone!

For the most part, I've been avoiding promoting Interns anywhere other than TFGamesSite. For one, people who come across it elsewhere tend to have no idea what the premise is (and I've gotten funny emails complaining about it), but also because I don't feel like the game is in a state where I think most people will enjoy playing it (lots and lots of unedited story text and very little sexual content)...thus the really exaggerated version numbering.

Anyway, I appreciate that you've been playing it and hope some of you enjoyed it, even if in it's current state it's just a rather long "guy turns into a girl and works a repetitive summer job" simulator right now. :coldsweat:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I saw that the game has gotten a decent sized thread going on here, so I figured I should probably pop in and say "hi." So...Hi, everyone!

For the most part, I've been avoiding promoting Interns anywhere other than TFGamesSite. For one, people who come across it elsewhere tend to have no idea what the premise is (and I've gotten funny emails complaining about it), but also because I don't feel like the game is in a state where I think most people will enjoy playing it (lots and lots of unedited story text and very little sexual content)...thus the really exaggerated version numbering.

Anyway, I appreciate that you've been playing it and hope some of you enjoyed it, even if in it's current state it's just a rather long "guy turns into a girl and works a repetitive summer job" simulator right now. :coldsweat:
Lol half the posts in this thread are people outraged that they were bamboozled into playing a TF game because they are incapable of reading the OP, I can't imagine what its like elsewhere.

Also, hi!

Reactions: Ibib and jmueller

timdraco

Jun 17, 2017
hey usagi. welcome to f95 and im glad to see you posted on your own game! also keep up the good work!

May 13, 2018
Yup, you found me out. I spent my free time in the last few years making a TF-themed game with the sole purpose of duping the unsuspecting into playing it. XD

And the latest build is up on TFGamessite now. There are a few new scenes, a partial rework on the system for free-time events and yet another lame tease where there should be a sex scene (though I'm hoping to revisit it and flesh it out in the future).

Reactions: Retro

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It would be cool to watch it happen to everyone else around you and you remain normal and unaffected by it all, but hoping for that in this genre is hoping to much

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I got some mixed feelings when you where force transformed into a girl, regardless of your decisions.
And nobody knows anything? I had thought that some other girls were also transformed. Nevermind.

But what confuses me the most are the dream scenes. What do they do?
At first, I thought that you can change your body and behavior but I can not see changes?
Can anyone explain, please?

Reactions: supermanz95

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018

Seriously, you don't see me going into every mommy-fucking Incest game and shitting it up by complaining "But its not my fetish!"

So seriously. Stop.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Do you mean me? When yes, I did not shitting the game up.
Have I no right to tell my thoughts about the game and ask a question?

Maybe for games like this, you would need a "Forced Transformation" -Tag instead of a "Transformation" -Tag to avoid future misunderstandings. :D

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Any walkthroughs for this game
At least for now, there aren't any walkthroughs that are needed. The game is about going through scenes at the different jobs. After a certain number of days pass, you get to the midpoint cutscene and the game ends, for now.

I'd suggest playing through the game as you'd like until the point where you get the opportunity to decide which job you want to do for the next week, then drop a save at that decision point.

From then on you can just go through each job to find the scenes you haven't gotten yet.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes