3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
having a bit of a problem with the android version. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy 8. When I attempt to change the name of MC or school, 'enter' does not register. Any tips for this?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
having a bit of a problem with the android version. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy 8. When I attempt to change the name of MC or school, 'enter' does not register. Any tips for this?
You may need to reach out to whomever ported it. There's not an official Android version according to the developer.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Sincerely, the game is not that good. I found it to be so-so, and I'm being generous.
As far as I know, I'm forced to gender bend and I have not found any hardcore sex(I played for an hour or so, and all that happened were some softcore scenes, a few masturbation scenes with the main character).

You apparently missed the scene at the beginning with the virgin stat... and the scene of the guy taking advantage of you, and the scene of a girl in the closet, and the scene of the girl getting raped in a hotel room, I can keep going if you like?
Not all games need to cater to pure fucks and sucks. Some of us out there like a storyline build.

But, aside from that, I've seen a tag for this game for signatures somewhere. Think someone can repost that here please? Some may be impatient and not care to replay this, but I've replayed it at least 12 times now and I -STILL- find new scenes and events I missed before.

Reactions: GravGrav and Turret
May 13, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 146629
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/09/158234_ioei-fan.gif
That's awesome. Clearly a lot of time and work went into getting all those girls in there. :happyblush

Will there be an android version of this at any point
One of these days I'm going to check into that. Ren'Py is supposed to have support for making Android and iOS versions, but I've always been a bit worried about how well it'll run on mobile devices (things like the mirror images are really demanding) and what I'll need to do to make UI elements work.

So, I've read someone's already managed to port it to Android? Does it actually play smoothly?

Some may be impatient and not care to replay this, but I've replayed it at least 12 times now and I -STILL- find new scenes and events I missed before.
That's exactly what I was shooting for with Interns. I've got experience with Ren'Py and my writing ability is probably better suited for visual novels, but, setting out, my intent was to build a story-heavy life simulator focused on replayability. (I didn't want people to play it once and then throw it away forever.)

I probably got in way over my head, though...my to-do list on the game is huge. Don't mind me, though; I'll just keep chipping away at it... ;)

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
That's awesome. Clearly a lot of time and work went into getting all those girls in there. :happyblush

One of these days I'm going to check into that. Ren'Py is supposed to have support for making Android and iOS versions, but I've always been a bit worried about how well it'll run on mobile devices (things like the mirror images are really demanding) and what I'll need to do to make UI elements work.

So, I've read someone's already managed to port it to Android? Does it actually play smoothly?

That's exactly what I was shooting for with Interns. I've got experience with Ren'Py and my writing ability is probably better suited for visual novels, but, setting out, my intent was to build a story-heavy life simulator focused on replayability. (I didn't want people to play it once and then throw it away forever.)

I probably got in way over my head, though...my to-do list on the game is huge. Don't mind me, though; I'll just keep chipping away at it... ;)
I have to say, this is the game that decided me to try my hand at Ren'py. I'm absolutely new at scripting, so this is a learning curve for me, but I love to write and probably have two dozen unpublished stories sitting in my boneyard. I honestly hope I can inspire as much as you have me.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
By the way, there is an android version. I play IoEI on my Galaxy 8. I just can't, for the life of me, remember where the hell I got it from.

EDIT: Just remembered. Here's a link to a ton of android versions.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
I'm searching for the changelog for the new version.
Can someone help me? I'd like to know if it's worth it to play the new update.
I really like this game by the way :) :eazyHype:

The only think I find bad in the game is that it's impossible to find out if we got all the scenes... We have to play it X amount of times and hope to get a lot of scenes... RNG... :FeelsBadMan:

Nevermind : I found the changelog. Here we go :

What's new? (Version 0.121)

Critical bugfixes for Version 0.120 (error messages, potential crash and a failed hotfix).

What's new? (Version 0.120)

Big things added this time around include some gradual hair growth and a hair color TF (no real trick to this one, but you do need to spend some time in the pool, which isn't easy just yet). I've added a new full-body mirror image and a few extras to help fill out the mirror CGs a bit more.

Just a quick warning: The post-work update code is still a work in progress, so you're going to be pummeled by a lot of "it's weird that you turned into a girl" notifications. Sorry about that. I'm hoping to get that expanded in a future update.

There were lots of other little assorted changes, too. Highlights below.

• Hair growth added.
• Hair color TF event added.
• New mirror images added. Both full-body images now reflect hair length and color.
• Partial rework of the status update system to make use of character stats and to allow more follow-up events.
• Sunburn event: If PC has gotten sunburned during the first half of work, a coworker will advise using sunscreen (only once, though).
• Made some quick changes to the temporary shower system to react to various scenes.
• Updated body transformation code in order to work with status updates. Body changes are no longer instant, but accumulate and are applied at the end of the day.
• More intro scenes were given the "short start" treatment to help with repeat playthroughs.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I
Version 0.011

What's new? (Version 0.011)
• Some names have been changed. I've taken stock of names that have been used in the game, and a tried to change a few that'd been overused. The only one that's likely to throw people off is the PC's roommate Dave, who is now named Dan. (Somehow, when I was reaching for a name to quickly slap on the guy, I forgot that Dave is the name of one of the supervisors who has a more significant role in the game.)
DISCLAIMER Not being a hardass or preaching, just advice. END DISACLAIMER.

Writing guidelines:
1) Establish basic plot.
2) Establish General setting(s)
3) List characters by name and basic description in two/three groups.
a) Main
b) Secondary
c) background characters with or without names.
4) establish # of acts and what should generally happen in each.

Personally I use Index cards and separators ... yeah I know....

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I

DISCLAIMER Not being a hardass or preaching, just advice. END DISACLAIMER.

Writing guidelines:
1) Establish basic plot.
2) Establish General setting(s)
3) List characters by name and basic description in two/three groups.
a) Main
b) Secondary
c) background characters with or without names.
4) establish # of acts and what should generally happen in each.

Personally I use Index cards and separators ... yeah I know....
You do realize that the post you quoted is a year and a half old, correct?

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
Is there some way I can get a walkthrough? All the transformations seem to be completely random

Reactions: XBSM

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Is there some way I can get a walkthrough? All the transformations seem to be completely random
There is a lot of random events in the game. That's the way it's designed... sort of makes you want to replay it and try different paths. I've played it about 20 times now and I -know- I haven't seen every scene yet. Still haven't come across that elusive jellyfish scene >.<

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Interns of Ecstasy Island v0.121
touchscreen usage:
swipe up/down to hide the ui
swipe right to toggle skipping of text

swipe left/right to open the menu

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes