3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
can anyone take a look at this and tell me what is wrong that i keep getting the same error and how to fix it.

Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
If you go into the game folder and open dreams.rpy in notepad you will see near the top:

## Initialize Scene Chances
$ scene_found = False
$ dream_s_001_chance = 0
$ dream_s_002_chance = 0
$ dream_s_003_chance = 0
$ dream_s_004_chance = 0
$ dream_army1_chance = 0
$ dream_s_obshapes_001_chance = 0
$ dream_s_obshapes_002_chance = 0
$ dream_s_bamirrors_001_chance = 0
$ dream_s_genderswap_001_chance = 0
$ dream_radiogirl_chance = 0
$ sleep_s_surgery_chance = 0
$ sleep_s_shaping_chance = 0

If you add $ dream_s_lecture_nude_chance = 0 to that list in alphabetical order it seems to remove the error and make that scene play.

However the whole game appears to be a lot shorter and there doesn't seem to be much in the way of new content, so perhaps simply removing the error isn't enough.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
actually he activated the wand device now, if you found it, he also added a few more scenes for the nurse if you dug into investigating part, and got captured by the nurse and mallory. and there was a couple others

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
there is two scenario's that play into this, you have to learn the clip trick from tina during your restraunt shift, and you have to help the drunken idiot to the bathroom that you run into during your investigation of the motel.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
try overriding it with this one i applied the repair that we were mentioning before and it seems to initialized the dreams the way they were suppose to. let me know if you have any other probs.

Reactions: manstein

Erudian

Jan 3, 2018
try overriding it with this one i applied the repair that we were mentioning before and it seems to initialized the dreams the way they were suppose to. let me know if you have any other probs.
Your file very much helped, thank you. I tried it manually before but the game didnt even start for me then.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yep, Ren'py don't like it, when you put it in the wrong place.

Interesting investigation part and body changes are taking place immediately. Ok, some mirror pictures seem not to be ready yet.

Funny, nobody is recognizing your body changes (small breasts to big breasts for example).XD

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
also mirror changes doesnt reflect the bigger bust or wider hips when it comes to clothes, hopefully that will come later, but it not really important at this point since you only see yourself in uniform for a split minute before its gone. i noticed a couple other things that if the doc or yourself use the wand device to make your bust or hips bigger the transformation effect with the swimsuit will sometimes reverse it, so say you got a big bust it will set you back to default of say part of the little bitty titty committee.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
many update, need to start new all time but nothing more, you play a guys as become trans with madical??? and what else get fucked only 1 time when you 're drunk is the only sex scene since the begining........Woah pretty nice game !

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes