3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What? They are not looking the same. The Models are from Honey Select as Mythic Manor, I guess. Maybe that's why you think they are the same.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I recommend to Investigate the Hotel when you have learned, how to activate the cards (Restaurant Job). So you will learn more about your situation.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
eh ill pass the models look the same as Mythic Manor did the dev get permission to use the models?
i think you got your eyes crossed or something models dont even come close to those in mythic manor, since i play both games. and have from the beginning. yes he uses the same program to make the models which is honey select but the only game i have see where the models come close was one called sugar county. and even then the models still had slight difference's.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
they are honey Select..there are differing levels of quality depending on which packages you purchase when making your game...this is close to base version..i think second lowest quality..lowest quality everyone looks greasy shiny and blah...highest quality HS looks truly stunning...if the Dev got more support he could probably afford to move on up to a better HS selection...but few do..they stick with what they have and buy hookers and blow with their patreon bucks(HAHAAA!!!..just kidding..or AM I?????)

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
i think you got your eyes crossed or something models dont even come close to those in mythic manor, since i play both games. and have from the beginning. yes he uses the same program to make the models which is honey select but the only game i have see where the models come close was one called sugar county. and even then the models still had slight difference's.
And even then... This game started a full year before Mythic Manor.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
eh ill pass the models look the same as Mythic Manor did the dev get permission to use the models?
When everyone uses the same program (in this case DAZ 3D) you start to notice ALL the models look like someone elses in another game. It's not that someone took from another game, I mean, these creators and devs aren't CBS.

anyone got a save of when they find the wand? I have no RNG luck.
That's why the game has so much replay value... I'd toss a hint, but I'm not forum snazzy and don't know how to make a 'spoiler' alert. Sorry.

Petroga

Sep 18, 2018
Links to version 0.142 :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where you found this version???

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
at early on in this game it was impossible to avoid turning into a girl is it still impossible?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes