3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I cant press shat cuz the keyboard aint showing
Even if you press on "Isabella", you don't see any option for input? That's odd it worked for others having similar issues.
If a different virtual keyboard doesn't work then I don't know what will.

Reactions: ashamila1994

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I pressed the red-colored name many times... Nada
Well then all I can think of that you could do is ask on maybe you can get advice from the dev or an android users there.

Reactions: Fliptoynk

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
is there a walkthrough on how to get all the transformations
Not really, because of the quirks of the ren´py randomiser, you might not come across some events (even if meeting the preregs)in a single game. AFAIK there will be a walkthrough later on in development, after more stuff is added to the game. Up to now you need several play-throughs to find all content or use the console.

May 13, 2018
I don't get the point of turning into to a girl to avoid sex, thought that was the intent of these type games.
It's something I'm into. I like the slow corruption of the pure and virtuous in spite of their attempts to avoid it. Unfortunately, the mental change aspect of the game is likely the last part I'm going to tackle, so, for now, the PC can sadly be 100% successful. :(

Not everybody is into that, so I'm trying to make paths for the people who want their characters to become complete sluts ASAP or anything in between.

Dear Dev...the time for months and months of tinkering has had its time..now..content is desired..please content us..we would love to be contented up the wazoo...because generally speaking..if you enjoy long reads as i do...and are a fan of doing up the lesbian yeehaa...as i am..this is a quality game..but..it has fallen into total stagnation..SO..have a nice cuppa tea and give us numerous dame on dame woohoo situations :p..thanks...a still loyal player(but on my last legs)
I can somewhat understand the Dev that he wants to perfect the first part of the game but the random content you get in one playthrough is not getting more content.
And here I have to agree with ThunderRob, the story progress so far is pretty low and becomes boring in some ways.
It feels a bit that the Dev has no clue where to go with his game.
I'm tryin', I'm tryin! :cry: As pointed out previously, I nearly died six months ago. The experience left me physically in bad shape, and between major depression, and the drugs killing my energy and libido, it makes it hard to get in the right mindset for writing. I tend to fare better on the technical aspects when it's like this.

On TFGS, I've explained in the past that this whole game just started as an experiment I was trying, where I threw every idea I had for a game mechanic I wanted to explore into one project. I didn't expect it to get this far, and now I'm definitely in over my head. I'm chipping away at it a little at a time.

One of the plans from the start was to have a simulation system for sex, rather than static sex scenes. I've got a lot of the background stuff for it done, and you can see an early implementation of it in the sex scene that follows the guy picking the PC up in the club. I've postponed a lot of the sex in the game while I tried to get it done (but also because it requires a lot more time to do...I'm not exactly experienced with writing this stuff).

So, long story short: I feel like I've got most of the skeleton for the mundane stuff done, and I'm currently working on adding the actual sexy stuff, so it isn't weeks on end of just working at a resort.

Did I screw something up with Cyn or is she literally not available in any scenes after the Pool encounter, besides the morning ritual?

Editing so I don't double post:
There's a lot of time in this game that needs to get filled in. The night time activities run out really fast, there's no option to try to find a particular girl you've met to go talk to. You get Cyn's number early on but never get an option to use it when you stay in. And I really hope the Day Off days are a lot more free roam.

But my biggest problem with this game:
This does not feel like a dating sim, or an adult novel. This feels like "Island Resort Job simulator, except you're a girl now"
See my reply above for the "job simulator" thing. You're absolutely right, and I'm working on addressing it.

As for Cyn: she's always been a bit of a challenge since she's tied into the morning code. The player is supposed to be able to do a whole bunch of different hings during that block: Oversleep, masturbate in bed, waste time looking in the mirror, masturbate in the shower, run late for work or even miss it completely. If Cyn is doing morning visits, she needs to be able to show up during any of those events, which requires a lot of planning and writing...and I haven't even gotten the non-Cyn versions of some of those done yet.

I do have some partial scenes written for her that may be able to go into the game before too long. It's mostly just Cyn dolling the PC up more, should you allow her to do it.

they are honey Select..there are differing levels of quality depending on which packages you purchase when making your game...this is close to base version..i think second lowest quality..lowest quality everyone looks greasy shiny and blah...highest quality HS looks truly stunning...if the Dev got more support he could probably afford to move on up to a better HS selection...but few do..they stick with what they have and buy hookers and blow with their patreon bucks(HAHAAA!!!..just kidding..or AM I?????)
Not entirely the case. I've got the latest version of HS, but the real power comes from user-made tools. I've been using an old version of HSPE (and I literally just learned that the ). HS only allows for a single light source, and with mods, you can add lots of different ones (which I've been doing). The more complicated the lighting you use, the more adjustments you need to make to the skin settings to keep it from looking too much like plastic, or getting completely blown out by the lights. Every character needs to have their settings done individually too; skin, hair, eyes, etc.

Basically: Yeah, there's a surprising amount you can do with it, and you can get amazing results if you can invest the time to learn it all. I've just been using it so my game can have *some* kind of graphics that aren't completely ugly. But I need to divide my time between graphics, writing, code, and even doing web updates and forum PR. ;)

is there a walkthrough on how to get all the transformations
Not really, because of the quirks of the ren´py randomiser, you might not come across some events (even if meeting the preregs)in a single game. AFAIK there will be a walkthrough later on in development, after more stuff is added to the game. Up to now you need several play-throughs to find all content or use the console.
If you've got an account on TFGames.Site, there's there where people list all of the "missable" things and how to find them.

@UsagiTripleSix could you add a button to let us android users to skip the part where we have to change the girl's name in the intro? I cant get past this part and I'm fine with random name. Please im begging you :cry:
View attachment 253242
I really hope I have this fixed in version 0.170. Ren'Py is supposed to work with the Android keyboard, but it seems that it's just not working for a lot of users. My attempt at a solution was to add a keyboard made in Ren'Py. I've also added an on-screen menu button. I still have no idea how well Interns will work on Android (I can't imagine the mirror scenes wouldn't kill most mobile devices), but I hope these changes help a little bit.

Interns Software Keyboard.jpg

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hope yer feeling better now Dev..my complaints were not so much complaints as frustration for wanting more is all...i see people complaining on here that there isnt much graphically etc etc...methinks they arent reading the game..its well written and interesting and is why i've stuck by it..i have no issues with the HS or whatnot because the story holds it up well..as for sex..well..i've managed to playthrough and get a nice lesbian encounter which is all i want..LOL..as long as my "girls only club" transformed dude is never forced to suffer the D i'll be happy..HAHAHA.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504
May 13, 2018
hope yer feeling better now Dev..my complaints were not so much complaints as frustration for wanting more is all...i see people complaining on here that there isnt much graphically etc etc...methinks they arent reading the game..its well written and interesting and is why i've stuck by it..i have no issues with the HS or whatnot because the story holds it up well..as for sex..well..i've managed to playthrough and get a nice lesbian encounter which is all i want..LOL..
No worries. I've got a pretty thick skin for criticism, and know to expect a lot of it on here. I take note of everything I consider to be valid feedback, but ultimately I'm going to keep trying to make the game I want to make.

as long as my "girls only club" transformed dude is never forced to suffer the D i'll be happy..HAHAHA.
Ah, can't make any promises on that one. I will say, though, since the game is modular, one of my plans has always been to be able to change the focus for different play-throughs (so sometimes it'll be heavier on mind-control, other times it'll be more body transformations). Since I've been planning for that, I also thought it would be neat to tag scenes based on content and find some way to add a menu at the start where people can customize the experience. (I've had some people who want all of the sinister aspects of the plot removed, so that it is just "happy-party-fun-time beach job as a girl.") Not sure if it'll happen, but I know I sure like it when creators make it so their games can be customized to my tastes.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@UsagiTripleSix hope you are getting better.

And for the game, I like it pretty much. I think the story is well written and you can always do, what you want to do.
For my part, I play the rebel path (slow corruption?) and like the storytelling. Most devs neglect this path.
Yeah, for most players this path is too boring but in your game, you still see some action. You can join them or not. Good job.

I hope you find the spirit to continue the story. Well done so far. (y)

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
keep up the great work usagi. hoped to see more hair transitions, and more renders that show the different body transitions in the work uniforms coincide with the actual current body form. im liking the story the way its going, also your plans for future implementation.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Interns of Ecstasy Island v0.162 Public

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Why can`t the dancing in the club with Christina be repeatable rather than a one off. She even says she hopes you`ll join them again.???
Also last playthrough I had the meeting with Mallory to choose role & she said I`d experienced all roles before which was a lie as I had not done the reception desk area. And did not get to learn the key card trick first rotation in the Restaurant.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Why can`t the dancing in the club with Christina be repeatable rather than a one off. She even says she hopes you`ll join them again.???
Also last playthrough I had the meeting with Mallory to choose role & she said I`d experienced all roles before which was a lie as I had not done the reception desk area. And did not get to learn the key card trick first rotation in the Restaurant.
AFAIK the second dancing with Christina and the others is still written and will be in one of the coming updates. As for the other things: That is the peculiar way the ren´py randomizer works. For some reason, it can happen that even if you meet the prereqs, you won´t get the scene. There is not much the Dev can do on that front. Sometimes you need to start a new play to get that finally.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
After playing X-change many years ago I've been a fan of transformation games. The premise behind Interns Of Ecstasy Island I find fascinating. A tropical, isolated playground for the rich, famous, and powerful, staffed with a bevy of beautiful girls (and guys for the ladies and gay men) to fulfill their wildest sexual fantasies.
So far the only problem I have with Interns is the MC's lack of reaction after "her" first time having sex with a man. Since the MC still considers himself a "heterosexual guy" I would've expected some type of reaction the morning after.
Something like "I let a man fuck me last night! Why did I let it happen! I'm not gay, and that was disgusting!" to "Sex as a women felt great! I want to do that again!"

I don't know if this is a bug, but I managed to get the repeatable sex encounter with the Club patron before the MC's original first sexual encounter with one of the male interns.

Dec 31, 2018
That drunk sex scene was an early part of the development back when he/she/it was figuring out the technical details more than the story, i think it was thrown in to keep the regular complainers happy so it doesnt have the development a lot of later stuff does.

I've definitely had the same problem, once the hot tub party has gone ahead it seems to drop the beach party on me so i cant get the event with Angel to drop and the voluntary scene in the club drops well before the drunk scene which plays havoc with the dialogue.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Interns 0.170 is now available to the public. These download links include the hotfix from the early access build.
For a full list of changes, check .
Windows / Linux:

Mac version:

Android version*:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
lol anschwww you beat me to it :p I was just about to post that, well I have already created the mirrors so I may as well post them.

Interns of Ecstasy Island v0.170 Public

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Edit: Fixed Mega link for PC version

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes