3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
Dec 31, 2018
no, thats a placeholder for the end of the plot.

He's added a lot more to the dreams, guest interaction and random encounters around the island this time.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have to say, it slowly gets interesting.
Nice, that your figure is now fitting in clothes with the mirror. I especially like the long hair on him/her. Looking sexy.^^
Sometimes the image in the mirror is not correct when you have long hair (in the morning looking first time in the mirror: short hair, after a shower: long hair).

Interesting new dreams. Sadly I couldn't figure out what they all are doing.

But some things are not working properly like afternoon- and evening-shifts.
And what happened with the party on the other island? I played two times from the beginning but it didn't trigger.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
housekeeping you can search around and find a device..use it in your off time in your room..it pops up yer tits or ass

Reactions: Klaus51

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
By now you can find it in the thread anyway but you are right. Corrected.

May 13, 2018
No, it's a Male protag that has been transformed into a female.
I guess it's kind of a gender-bender game? You've got to remember that the game was specifically made for a fetish site that focuses on body and gender transformation. I never really anticipated it'd spread outside of that forum, but here we are...

Nice, that your figure is now fitting in clothes with the mirror. I especially like the long hair on him/her. Looking sexy.^^
Sometimes the image in the mirror is not correct when you have long hair (in the morning looking first time in the mirror: short hair, after a shower: long hair).
Right. There's only one CG image that's close enough to completion to show all of those changes. I've got a post for Patreon backers that talks about it ( ). That one image is made from 207 individual parts, so it was quite an undertaking. That's because it has all of current clothing options and tan line variations in there, so it's about as complex as it gets. Images like the face close-ups should be a bit easier to do, hopefully, and will be added in future builds.

There's a mind-control aspect for the game that's planned but isn't in yet. A lot of the dreams are connected to that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But some things are not working properly like afternoon- and evening-shifts.
I'm looking into this. Hoping to have it fixed (or at least reasonably working) by this week's 0.211 build.

And what happened with the party on the other island? I played two times from the beginning but it didn't trigger.
It should still be there. Or at least I got it in each of my tests.

housekeeping you can search around and find a device..use it in your off time in your room..it pops up yer tits or ass
The most surefire way to get breast and/or butt transformation is early on:

There's no wiki or guide to the game, but if you have an account on TFgames.site, user Starman but together an excellent list of game scenes and the requirements for getting them. There's stuff in there that I completely forgot about.

Dec 31, 2018

Its compliance training.

Fight the dreams, the changes or whatever and you lose energy but keep your willpower.

accept them, become more feminine, slutty, start to desire the men around or just learn to ignore your own senses and obey the standard view, you get a good nights sleep and keep your energy.

It looks like the management are doing some underhand psychological tricks while your asleep

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, I could figure this out so far. In my playthroughs, I was fighting against to be a woman.
In my opinion, it would most likely to happen. Depends on the level of brainwashing.^^

But that nobody is curious about it when you get bigger boobs/hips from one day to another, or longer hair is astonishing (Besides the doctor.) ...I guess they are brainwashed to ignore those sudden changes. ^^

May 13, 2018
But that nobody is curious about it when you get bigger boobs/hips from one day to another, or longer hair is astonishing (Besides the doctor.) ...I guess they are brainwashed to ignore those sudden changes. ^^
I'm working on that off-and-on, but it's a significant coding project. Each NPC has to react based on what you looked like the last time they saw you, what changed (could be ass, breasts, hair color/length and eventually eye color, or even a combination of any of those). It also needs to be made to work with any scene where you encounter those NPCs.

Working on that code means I'm not writing new scenes or adding new CGs, so I have to try to strike a balance.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I can get your passion when I look into your project you have so far but don't get lost into too many details.
There is so much going on code-wise that I guess nobody will be disappointed if you make some things simple.
I might be wrong but I guess a lot of people don't care about those things, they mostly complain about missing content. :)

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
how can i get both the tv code and the "vibrator"? i could only get 1 my last run through of this ver.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes