3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
Dec 31, 2018
I got both... I think... don't know, I got both somehow... :unsure:
You can get the wand and the pass when your searching the room but you may have to do a bit of save scumming.

theres a second chance to get the pass if you walk in on the chambermaid while shes...amusing herself but thats random chance.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
My passive proc'd again.
I downloaded and unpacked 210 half an hour ago and then I went to check my e-mail: 211.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Small update to v0.211:
Windows/Linux

Mac

Android

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
I have a doubt about the game until I played it ... why does it say male protagonist and force you to become a girl? ... will he be a man again? I can have fun as one or I'll have to leave xD

Dec 31, 2018
Youve got no choice about becoming a girl, thats the main part of the plot.

Theres a bit where youre given the chance of becoming a man again but thats not in the plot yet so no, thats the entire point of playing the game your stuck with it!

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! Quick question :
Are there any real "lesbian" sex scenes implying MC so far ? Last time I checked, the sex scenes avalaible were only with mens. I'm not into MC having sex with mens. I only enjoy scenes with womens (even if I made my MC accept all the possible transformations :) ). That's why I'm asking.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You can have sex with a girl at the beginning when you are a boy.
You can have sex with a girl when you are a girl.
You can have sex with a man (two) when you are a girl but it is avoidable.

Reactions: zh

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The first one, when you go to the club take two actions (wander around, dance > go away > the girl should talking to you).
The second one begins at the hot tup party if you avoid answering what you prefer for a guy/sexual orientation.
I don't know what else is needed, I got the lesbian sex scene only one time.

Reactions: zh

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
You can have sex with a girl at the beginning when you are a boy.
You can have sex with a girl when you are a girl.
You can have sex with a man (two) when you are a girl but it is avoidable.
There is also one when you work the front desk & your Supervisor disappears > Go look for her, you find her in a stationary cupboard with a dildo ;)

Reactions: HorizonD and zh

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You are right, I didn't mention her because you don't get anything out of it.
There is also another encounter with a guest and another Intern.
In both cases, you are only helping.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Hi ! Quick question :
Are there any real "lesbian" sex scenes implying MC so far ? Last time I checked, the sex scenes avalaible were only with mens. I'm not into MC having sex with mens. I only enjoy scenes with womens (even if I made my MC accept all the possible transformations :) ). That's why I'm asking.
sofar ive seen 1 lesbian scene with the MC after he becomes a she is the 4 some the MC is in during the special beach party the MC was part of (if you go that route)

Reactions: zh and HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Grind? There is no grind, there are no points to collect to get some scenes. Maybe you mean everyday activities?
And the English, I don't know which language Usagi is speaking but I've seen way worse and it looked fine to me.
There might be some mistakes, I don't know. English is not my native language, so I'm not arguing about that. :)

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes