3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
May 13, 2018
This is a mostly text game, I haven't yet seen that scene but it likely doesn't have any cg like many other scenes in the game. Maybe it would help if you tried playing it to actually see what content is there or reading the comment posted by the dev just above yours where he also talks about the lesbian scene with angel and adding more lesbian events.
It actually has a few CGs, but not as many as I'd like.

But, as pointed out, I look at this mostly as a text game that I'm throwing images into whenever I can. It's inspired by RAGS and Twine games but it just so happens that I know quite a bit about Ren'Py so I've made the game with that.

Pictures of the main character are a challenge, since there are a lot of variations for the body (the one mirror image required me to render 207 different parts). One of these days, I'd like to get the process refined to the point where I can crank them out a lot faster, but, for now, my backers have made it clear that they want my primary focus to me on adding more story content, so I'm working more on writing than graphics.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
UsagiTripleSix I love this game and am quite happy with it being a mostly text game, what I mostly look forward to seeing in an update is Cyn, you've already addressed the problems you have adding her content but I'm looking forward to when you work it out and make progress adding some.

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
UsagiTripleSix I love this game and am quite happy with it being a mostly text game, what I mostly look forward to seeing in an update is Cyn, you've already addressed the problems you have adding her content but I'm looking forward to when you work it out and make progress adding some.
I'm not sure when I'm going to start working more on her content, but she's not forgotten. Cyn was one of the first characters to enter the game when I started writing it, and she's always been high on my list of stories I want to move forward with.

Reactions: Turret and Hones

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Does this game have inflation in it yet? i digged into the rpa file with game viewer and there is alot of images for breast expansion yet i played this through 3 times and haven't seen any physical changes in the game except the initial transformation in the beginning and tan and hair dye.

And then to add to confusion there are older versions .0 i seen that have what just looks like a editor where you just increase or decrease your character body would love a download to that i think it was 0.051 or something, But seems like maybe there were leftovers from there in the game files.

and if that is not the case then there is alot of yet to be used images.

That or i am just a most unluckiest chap.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Does this game have inflation in it yet? i digged into the rpa file with game viewer and there is alot of images for breast expansion yet i played this through 3 times and haven't seen any physical changes in the game except the initial transformation in the beginning and tan and hair dye.

And then to add to confusion there are older versions .0 i seen that have what just looks like a editor where you just increase or decrease your character body would love a download to that i think it was 0.051 or something, But seems like maybe there were leftovers from there in the game files.
There are several ways to get physical changes. First, when on housekeeping duty search the guests room and find the magic wand then use it on yourself at night. Second, express concern to Cynthia about the bikini, ask her for something that covers as much as possible and let her choose it for you then get wet while wearing it it trigger changes. Third, after investigating the resort at night several times and learning the clip trick while working at the restaurant you should, while investigating, get a scene where you get hold of a guests keycard, use it on the room the guest just left.

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You can archive bigger breasts/butt in different ways.
The ways are described in this thread somewhere on page 15 upwards I think.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
There are several ways to get physical changes. First, when on housekeeping duty search the guests room and find the magic wand then use it on yourself at night. Second, express concern to Cynthia about the bikini, ask her for something that covers as much as possible and let her choose it for you then get wet while wearing it it trigger changes. Third, after investigating the resort at night several times and learning the clip trick while working at the restaurant you should, while investigating, get a scene where you get hold of a guests keycard, use it on the room the guest just left.
Thanks for the tips! i wish the game didn't end after certain amount of days.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
do dreams effect you in anyway?
The dream where you will be asked about which breast/butt size you like might be a trigger and the witch dream can change you too. The other dreams, I'm not sure if this is implemented yet but they can change your demeanor (I'm not sure if this is the correct word here. Someone may correct me here.). Such as submissiveness, acceptance (I guess).

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
got the bikini uniform dialogue where she chooses for you and i didn't really notice much but when i got the option for the beach i got in the water and had a jellyfish scene which did the trick, also got the wand but does it have limited use? or does it spark a tf over time?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You can use the wand until you are satisfied.
(The biggest size on both doesn't look appealing in my opinion but tastes are different.^^)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
(The biggest size on both doesn't look appealing in my opinion but tastes are different.^^)
i'm gonna try to get the resturant route much faster in my next run so i can experience the full voluptuous tf

Also unrelated but why do the renders remind me so much of honey select?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
wand does run out tho, i just wonder what caused my character to end up constantly thinking about sex, if it was one of the dreams or something else.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes