3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, I didn't know that sorry.
Ehm... I don't know the other thing either. In my playthroughs, I fight against to be a female. It happens that I get some lusty thoughts but fight them often.^^

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Oh, I didn't know that sorry.
Ehm... I don't know the other thing either. In my playthroughs, I fight against to be a female. It happens that I get some lusty thoughts but fight them often.^^
ah so the game would punish you for being prude and against your current situation as a female, but if you are more open then less chances of changes happening?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Huh? I'm confused. o_O
If you are a prude or against your situation you can also change your body. (The wand, the doctor-nurse, what size you prefer with luck to find the triggers for the change.)
And to see all the scenes you have to play more times through it.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Huh? I'm confused. o_O
If you are a prude or against your situation you can also change your body. (The wand, the doctor-nurse, what size you prefer with luck to find the triggers for the change.)
And to see all the scenes you have to play more times through it.
oh yeah forgot about that, um the doctor nurse one how do i activate that?

May 13, 2018
And then to add to confusion there are older versions .0 i seen that have what just looks like a editor where you just increase or decrease your character body would love a download to that i think it was 0.051 or something, But seems like maybe there were leftovers from there in the game files.
Back when I was trying to build and test my code for showing the changes in the player character's body (breasts, hips/butt, tan lines), I built a little tool to try it out and quickly spot any problems with missing images, or images that didn't fit properly. I eventually broke it out into a separate program (which I also gave to $10 backers to play around with), but I think some of the code is still left in the game.

Thanks for the tips! i wish the game didn't end after certain amount of days.
If it didn't, you'd have nothing but days with placeholder scenes. ;)

The dream where you will be asked about which breast/butt size you like might be a trigger and the witch dream can change you too. The other dreams, I'm not sure if this is implemented yet but they can change your demeanor (I'm not sure if this is the correct word here. Someone may correct me here.). Such as submissiveness, acceptance (I guess).
Something to keep in mind that this is really a work in-progress (which is why I exaggerated the version numbering in the hopes of making it clear). The majority of the game mechanics I have planned aren't actually in the game, so a lot of things currently do nothing (this goes for some of the dreams, which will eventually serve a purpose but currently have no consequences).

The dream where you get to pick the body attributes you like does have a function: The game tries to keep track of your preferences and will either make it more/less likely for transformation events to happen, or will change how much they change your character. (If you show a preference for extreme sizes, the "magic wands" will make much bigger changes.)

Other events that the game uses to get your preferences are conversations with the bartender at the beginning and which girls/body parts you select during the masturbation sequence while the PC is still a guy.

Because they are? At least I think they are.:)
Early renders were Sexy Beach PR before I moved on to Honey Select. I've installed studio mods that allow for more control over the lighting so I can get a slightly less flat-looking images.

wand does run out tho, i just wonder what caused my character to end up constantly thinking about sex, if it was one of the dreams or something else.
A bunch of things can do that. It'll usually happen every so often "naturally" (your character has a simulated libido). There's one event where aphrodisiacs are given out, and a couple of dreams can cause reactions during certain events.

I assume you can only see the doctor once correct?
Right now, to visit the doctor regularly, you need to have selected "seek emergency medical attention" towards the start of the game. This should change in the future, but, for now, she's locked otherwise since all of her scenes are written as if you've seen that event.

Version 0.220 adds more scenes for the doctor and returns the nurse (she was broken for a few updates). There will probably be another round of updates for these two in 0.230.

Reactions: HorizonD

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Right now, to visit the doctor regularly, you need to have selected "seek emergency medical attention" towards the start of the game. This should change in the future, but, for now, she's locked otherwise since all of her scenes are written as if you've seen that event.

Version 0.220 adds more scenes for the doctor and returns the nurse (she was broken for a few updates). There will probably be another round of updates for these two in 0.230.

I actually meant the other "doctor" u know?

May 13, 2018
I'm just trying to see how thicc i can make my character before the game ends.
It should be no problem to max your character out. I have no problems doing it, and I've had players do it so fast they've broken the game (it can't handle the first swimwear day if your character is too large for her swimsuit type).

I actually meant the other "doctor" u know?
Oh! Oh, that one... Yes, only one scene in 0.211. That scene has been extended somewhat in 0.220, there's an additional one if you've been cooperating with May, and there's a special "ending" if you work with "the other doctor" without doing anything to mess up your relationship with her.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
It should be no problem to max your character out. I have no problems doing it, and I've had players do it so fast they've broken the game (it can't handle the first swimwear day if your character is too large for her swimsuit type).

Oh! Oh, that one... Yes, only one scene in 0.211. That scene has been extended somewhat in 0.220, there's an additional one if you've been cooperating with May, and there's a special "ending" if you work with "the other doctor" without doing anything to mess up your relationship with her.
Ah thank you, so i know of a few ways now to increase butt and breast size,

insist to cyn you want an outfit that covers you up, get on the beach job, go in the water, get out next day changes occur.

investigate the hotel, eventually pick up this pink key thing, go to the restrurant job learn the card trick, and investigate hotel again, help drunk man leave take card enter the room then the doctor scene will happen. agree to work with her, next day you get taken to where she is ask her to make your butt/breast huge, next day profit,

Resturant again, you may get confronted to enter this room that no one is in if you choose to snoop around you can find the wand device, use wand at night once on butt/breast, next day changes occur (don't think it increases anymore if you use it all on the same night) so use it once each night til it runs out.

And that's all the ones i know i think i accidentally came across another event from the poolside or maybe the guest service that causes body changes but not sure.

Makes me wish there was a list someone posted of all the events that could change you physically.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
But the weird thing is if you learn the card trick from sneaking into the room of one of the guests then idk if it was a glitch or not but when i did encounter the old drunk man and helped him i didn't even get an option to take his card?

I ask this because in another run i was successfully able too so why is it different now? and this time i was able to again.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019

I wonder will there be a way to recharge the wand at some point in the future or maybe just visit the doc again to make yourself smaller or bigger? Definitely going to keep following this game one of my favs.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Has anyone figured out what triggers the Reika & Mallory storyline? I was playing like normal and it suddenly showed up...
The only major thing I can think of that I did differently was take the drunk guest's pass and use it.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes