3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
Dec 31, 2018
Yes, thats the only way you can get to the Reika reveal.

seems i still cant get past the owners landing cuz i got a "the end" after he landed
Are you using an old save? I've tried it from a saved game and i got the same old end.

tired a new game and it ran through to the new ending.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you pick housekeeping and luck out you can search a room and find it ..you it on your MC and make yer tittys and ass bigger

Reactions: Yu Dono

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
OK... Now this game needs a "monster" tag, right? :ROFLMAO:
Maybe in the future update the owner of the island will return our dick to make sure that we can fuck this monster to save the island? :cool:
2019-10-21 21_15_36-Interns of Ecstasy Island.png

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
keep visiting the clinic getting getting to know her..meet her on the beach one night when you leave the room..let her rant..i'm not sure..but generally do all the options available to become friends with her

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
kinda ticked me off mildly though..the Doc was my hope for a nice lesbian romance..now she done grow'd a peepee!!! they gonna slap a peepee on every dame my MC gets a hankerin' for? if so..its shower selfdiddling and thats it!!!

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Fucking SHIT! My damn head hurts there is a shitload of text in this game an hardly any renders.......FUCK!! dont know if I should keep playing or just say fuck it an stop because of the novel of text hell. lol

EDIT: someone please tell me if I should stop or keep playing lol

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, this game has not a lot of pictures but I enjoy the story and with the pictures/renders I can run my imagination "wild"...
something like this.
The "shitload" of text and the theme is not for everyone but if you are intrigued by the story and how you develop your character, so why not keep playing it?
I think Usagi makes a pretty good job with this. He just needs some time to make the game to his liking.

Reactions: mercytea
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes