3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Don't drink before or at the hot-tub party then, when asked what kind of men you're into, try to change the subject.

Dec 31, 2018
Any weekend after youve got some friend points with her so probably the second weekend or later. Instead of leaving the room in the morning delay, either play with the mirror, enjoy a bit of 'personnal' time, anything that delays going out.
She'll then come into the room, start talking and you can invite her in or she can invite herself in.
Its text only so far, Usagi needs to catch up on the artwork backlog!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is there any lesbian content in this game at the moment? If so how would one get to it?
If you choose both virgin and non-drinker at the start, then don't drink or have sex during the game, once you get to the hot tub scene try to change the subject, you'll get a lesbian kiss (text only). Later Angel will visit your room with wine, don't drink at all and you'll get a scene with her.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Just quick Question: after Prolog can MC Change Sex? Like back to male or Fta or something?

c2215a

Jul 25, 2017
Apparently you can take a shower with Cynthia, but don't ask me how. I've got no idea.
let her know you are actually a man transformed into a girl, also you have to let her do your make up.
after that you can trigger the shower event if you are still in the shower when she arrive,
you can do it by wasting some time in front of the mirror then go take a shower.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
let her know you are actually a man transformed into a girl, also you have to let her do your make up.
after that you can trigger the shower event if you are still in the shower when she arrive,
you can do it by wasting some time in front of the mirror then go take a shower.
The previous person that explained the trigger didn't say anything about telling her you were a man...

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So is there more or less clear guideline about how to get bigger breasts? Because everything Ive read so far is either way to random (for example, that pool sting thing) or just never happened with me at all (magic wand, how the hell I even get that?)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
To get the magic wand you have to search a guest's room after agreeing to help your collegue with a room service order while working in the restaurant.

Sometimes it doesn't appear in the room but you learn the clip trick during this event which unlocks another opportunity at breast enlargement when searching thehotel at night.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So is there more or less clear guideline about how to get bigger breasts? Because everything Ive read so far is either way to random (for example, that pool sting thing) or just never happened with me at all (magic wand, how the hell I even get that?)
There are certain ways to get them, but RNG is enforced in the game. some events simply won´t fire in one playthrough, only another one. And some are gated by your behaviour, e.g. you will have a hard time getting events with May if you do not investigate the ressort often.
The magic wand has been changed. You can find it during room-cleaning events and you have to search for it without getting caught. then you have to experiment with it. I personally leave it be for the moment, not really interesting enough, if you know and want to reach specific other events.

Easier way to get some changes is getting on the good side of Dr. Katsumoto. For that, you have to a)investigate the ressort often, b) learn the access card trick (normally during kitchen duty), c)then sometime during investigating the ressort, a drunk will come out of room and wants help, when this happens help him to the toilet and take his access card activate it and go into the room he came out of.
Follow the event and next time you go to sleep, you will have some "talk" with important figures of the ressort. Agree to work for Dr. Katsumoto and within a few days she will call for you. Among this event she will ask you if you want "improvements" either towards feminine or masculine side. You can then choose what you want.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The most consistent way is to get a different swimsuit in the beginning, trusting Cynthia's judgement to pick one for you. Depending on what you say you're uncomfortable with you'll get breast, ass, or both expansions after you go in the water in various scenes, mostly working at the pool or beach and the hot tub party. I think the dream where you're asked about body type preferences has an affect on max size, but I'm not 100% on that.

As for the wand IIRC, it's during an event where you're working at the restraunt and are given someone else's card to do a room service delivery. The guy is in the shower, and you can poke around the room and find it (don't recall the specific choices to get it). It has a limited number of uses though.

Dec 31, 2018
When you spend the first night in the bar as a man then go back to your room you'll get an option for a bit of personnal time in the shower.
That will give you a gallery of all the girls youve met so far which is some combination of Layla, Tatum gabbie, Chastity, Reneta, May and Desiree. Whichever one you choose will give points towards your starting figure, choose tatum if you want bigger boobs.

When Cyn asks you about swimming costumes reject the bikini and ask for something that covers the chest, the resort will then try and compensate for the parts you are reluctant to show by giving them a boost.

Then theres the Jellyfish sting but thats RNG controlled, i've never got it yet.

The Magic wand depends on working restaurant and being given a room service order to a guest who is in the shower, allowing you to search the room but it depends on perception stats and RNG so save before you go up.

The rest depend of learning the clip trick from Tina or May and getting access to the guest lounge

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Then theres the Jellyfish sting but thats RNG controlled, i've never got it yet.
I'm pretty sure the jellyfish event is one of two when you are sent to retrieve floats from the ocean. I believe if you choose the cautious option and not the 'dive right in' one, you will be startled by a fish and wander into a cluster of jellyfish.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Does anybody have a changelog for 0.240? Would be interesting to see if its a content update or more of a bugfix, interface change. . . update.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes