3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
May 13, 2018
0.250 out for patreons.

No new story content, Usagis been changing everything behind the scenes so its basically a bug hunt!
Yup. Check out my post on the topic (along with the other posts it links to) to read about what I've been working on.

The gist of it:

Big overhaul on how scenes are handled (I've gotten tips on using Python classes, so scenes are now objects that will hold information on things like what clothes the player character will be wearing, what resort location they'll be at, and, hopefully, tags on the type of content so that I can eventually allow weighting or filtering on what types of events you'll see).

What I'm calling "optional menus." Don't want to click through a bunch of menus to chose what you want to wear each morning? Click the lock button. When you want to see the menu(s) again, you can unlock it. Similar buttons have been added to allow you to use the phone to arrange meet-ups with NPCs you're friendly with, or use items you may have collected.

Before, all of these options were always crammed into the text box, pausing the game until you made a decision. I'm hoping this will mean less interruptions, so you'll only need to click on those options when you actually want to use them.

Other big thing I've overhauled is the code for the player avatar CGs. It should be easier to use on my end, and, as a bonus, it allows image tinting, so I can change up the CGs to fit better with different "room lighting."

May 13, 2018
You sure do love tinkering with that engine, lol.
Felt like a necessity.

Menu-clicking tedium has been one of the biggest repeat complaints since the beginning of the project. Second is probably having to start new games whenever content is added (which is one of the things I was trying to address with the new system).

The avatar code revisions were because: 1) Some parts have been broken forever, such as the hair, 2) sloppy implementation was causing a lot of errors for people that I was having trouble tracking down, 3) Switching it over to use WEBP which makes those CGs take up 75% less space.

Ultimately, I want the game to...well, be a game. Since my hours at my day job were cut, it seemed like a good opportunity to see if I can get the big issues shored up, add in the sex and willpower/mental mechanics, and maybe get things into an actual playable state (finally).

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Felt like a necessity.

Menu-clicking tedium has been one of the biggest repeat complaints since the beginning of the project. Second is probably having to start new games whenever content is added (which is one of the things I was trying to address with the new system).

The avatar code revisions were because: 1) Some parts have been broken forever, such as the hair, 2) sloppy implementation was causing a lot of errors for people that I was having trouble tracking down, 3) Switching it over to use WEBP which makes those CGs take up 75% less space.

Ultimately, I want the game to...well, be a game. Since my hours at my day job were cut, it seemed like a good opportunity to see if I can get the big issues shored up, add in the sex and willpower/mental mechanics, and maybe get things into an actual playable state (finally).
How many sex scenes are in the game?

Dec 31, 2018
Self appreciation in the shower
FF with Angel
Drunk guy in the club
Seductive guy in the club
Giving Layla a helping hand with the Weinstein wannabe
Giving Tatum a helping hand
Tag teaming Tatum and random dude
Beach orgy
two placeholders when your wandering around housekeeping

Reactions: whotheff

TheLoneDalish

Nov 12, 2018
Self appreciation in the shower
FF with Angel
Drunk guy in the club
Seductive guy in the club
Giving Layla a helping hand with the Weinstein wannabe
Giving Tatum a helping hand
Tag teaming Tatum and random dude
Beach orgy
two placeholders when your wandering around housekeeping
Holy shit, I've never seen almost half of these and I've been folowing the updates for about 3 years. Is there a guide for how to get those scenes?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Holy shit, I've never seen almost half of these and I've been folowing the updates for about 3 years. Is there a guide for how to get those scenes?
Here's the basics for the one's I know / remember. A lot of them do come down to rng to get the events.

Self appreciation in the shower: Obvious, you pick to masturbate in the shower (after the first time in the shower you need to look in the mirror at your breasts / vagina a few times.)
FF with Angel: You must have the virgin and never drink alcohol starters, not have drank alcohol during the game, and (IIRC) try to get out of the sexual preferences question at the hottub party. She shows up at your room a few days later, still don't drink.
Drunk guy in the club: Go to the club until you run into your coworker (Christina sp?) stay dancing and get drunk, go with the guy
Seductive guy in the club: Visit the club and run into a random named guest who you can chat with (repeatable via a phone call in your room)
Giving Layla a helping hand with the Weinstein wannabe: (IIRC) Random chance when your a housekeeper to walk in on them
Giving Tatum a helping hand: Receptionist event, when she asks you to cover the front dek alone go and check on her
Beach orgy: Working at the beach, will trigger after a few days, stay with the group and drink.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Last Update

Thu May 14, 2020 4:41 pm

Version

Development

Alpha

WHAT'S NEW:

Interns v0.251 is now available!

IMPORTANT:
Do not overwrite your existing directory with this new build! Many filenames have changed, and doing so will leave old files that may prevent your game from working properly.

IMPORTANT 2: Start a fresh game for this version. Interns v0.250 includes a major overhaul in how free-time events are handled, so old saves likely won’t work. (This may be the case for an update or two, as I continue the overhaul of the event-picker code.)

Changes:

• Addressed player-reported errors due to undefined or misnamed labels and variables.

• Optional menus are now disabled when executing one of the optional activities (to prevent nested events).

• Modified save file updater to run upon loading a save, rather than during stat updates.

• More file reorganization – pre-game initialization of variables and functions have a new home.

• More game variables are now initialized after game start, rather than before. Hopefully this helps prevent some rollback issues.

• Corrected an issue in the main schedule that was preventing the evening beach meeting event from firing.

• Tweaked some game menus and transitions for additional fanciness.

• Added PC avatar main menu image after first-time game completion.

Links from TFG page:

Pc

Mac

Android

THX for the Game

have fun to play

Last edited:

TheLoneDalish

Nov 12, 2018
So, I learned the card trick, but when I meet the drunk man he doesn't have his card anymore. Am I missing something? That never happened to me before.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes