3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
For now, it may be that case but I think the "Management" wants to make all girls working there into 'sluts'.
There was a scene in an update where they were forced to undress and they were not remembering doing it.
Did the Dev remove that scene? Maybe this will come in a later update.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
For now, it may be that case but I think the "Management" wants to make all girls working there into 'sluts'.
There was a scene in an update where they were forced to undress and they were not remembering doing it.
It was still there in the last update

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm, I didn't play the last update yet and didn't remember it in my last playthrough (0.2.4.1).
Nevermind, I think the game is on it's way were you can not or want to refuse a 'request' from a guest.^^

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Which is a perfectly acceptable plot for them to have.

What really needs to be enabled though is clear choice on the part of the player as to whether they want to cooperate and participate or resist and investigate (ie. which choices lead to which approach). Even if it's an assumption of the game the the MC doesn't accept the change and wants to find out what's happened, then the choices of job (just as an example) need to indicate what the MC could find out by selecting them. If there really is a choice, then the job selections should reflect that, indicating which selections represent acceptance and which represent resistance.

Currently, player decisions clearly affect the progress of the story, it's just not clear how.

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
actually you can refuse for now, i think in the future it will depend on if your working with the Doc and if you are it will depend on how much you sleep around with guests that much is alluded to in the speech the Doc gives when you agree to work with her

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
ok i hate to ask this but anyone have an idea when the next update is? this is one of the few games that i really look forward to seeing

Dec 31, 2018
ok i hate to ask this but anyone have an idea when the next update is? this is one of the few games that i really look forward to seeing
Usagis said they were trying to get it out by last weekend, allowing for glitches possibly this weekend or next for Patreons.

I'm not sure on the schedule, ithink it was intended to be every two months then real life intruded and its every three months now.

On the plus side the last release was scripting updates and streamlining this one looks like its a story update

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
Usagis said they were trying to get it out by last weekend, allowing for glitches possibly this weekend or next for Patreons.

I'm not sure on the schedule, ithink it was intended to be every two months then real life intruded and its every three months now.

On the plus side the last release was scripting updates and streamlining this one looks like its a story update
thank you for the info either way 2 or 3 months between i know that Usagis is doing the best that can be done and imo for a game like this it is worth the wait one of the few games thats worth it

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
0.260 is out for the public

Main New Content in 0.260

Content-wise, most everything that’s been added involves having Cynthia help the player character get ready in the mornings. These are all scenes that were always intended to be early in the game, building off of the original makeover Cyn gives the PC in the first week.

There’s still more planned for this event chain, and, sadly, it still ends with a tease, but, hopefully, there’s enough to explore until the next Cyn-centered update.

Hints

Skip this part if you enjoy the frustration of discovering things on your own. For everyone else, here are a couple of tips to find some of the scenes.

Obviously, you’ll need to allow Cynthia to help you get ready in the morning.

You have a set amount of time to get ready for work each morning (and I’ve added a bar to the UI to help make it easier to track this time). When Cyn is helping you, she’ll appear a little while before this time has run out. If you’re still in the shower during this time or masturbating in front of the bathroom mirror, there’s a chance she’ll walk in on you.

Other additions

Aside from the aforementioned timer bar in the mornings, there are two new outfits added (one which has mirror support). There’s also a series of events that can change your eye color, and you now have the ability to get a haircut. All of these are currently only available through Cynthia’s events (technically, you can get the eye color event on your own), but alternate methods will be added at a later date.

What’s new? (That I remembered to write down…)

• New chain of events for Cynthia + CGs.
• New CGs for incomplete shower scene with Cynthia.
• New scene for Irene and new sprite (likely temporary).
• Added mirror “avatar” CG for new yellow dress outfit.
• New transformation event for eye color.
• Created preliminary haircut mechanics (only with Cynthia helping in the mornings).
• Added timer bar to morning preparation to make it easier to see how long you have to get ready for work.
• Added crude implementation of prep time tracking to mirror masturbation.
• Added slight variations on shower image (reverse pan and slow zoom out).
• Fixed error that was preventing beach party event from happening.
• Fixed issues that were preventing cover image stats from updating with most endings.
• Fixed issue with display of maid uniform for mirror image 2.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Ok, before I download and play I need to know, are there more sex scenes in the game now?
Last time I played I tried to flirt with some of the other girls, there was only one sex scene (having to pour water on the fat man) then it ended with the Kaiju island waking up.
Did I choose the wrong route and just missed the sex scenes?
Are there more available now?
I like a good story and growing my character, but I admit I'm mainly here to see whom I can flirt and have sex with.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Ok, before I download and play I need to know, are there more sex scenes in the game now?
Last time I played I tried to flirt with some of the other girls, there was only one sex scene (having to pour water on the fat man) then it ended with the Kaiju island waking up.
Did I choose the wrong route and just missed the sex scenes?
Are there more available now?
I like a good story and growing my character, but I admit I'm mainly here to see whom I can flirt and have sex with.
yes there is a few sex scenes, not a whole lot but a few, and it all depends on the route you take.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes