3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pfff... This Ugless game still Alive? O_O
You should relate to this game with that username.

Dr Who too started out as a man but is now a woman.

Although he was also portrayed as intelligent and quick witted.

I think you should change your name to Barry Chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: Smirenka

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
There's all kinds of reasons to criticize this games development, though I'd give a lot of them a pass as it's a single dev and I've liked them from the interactions I've had with them in the past. The look of the game is definitely not one of those.

May 20, 2019
This game excited me so much, but the story has gone absolutely nowhere for ages now. Work on moving the story forward. Then you can go back and do side stuff. Because at this point, I can guarantee I will not see any story progression when I invariably play this latest update.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Exactly. Getting bogged down in interactions with an NPC over haircuts when there's this huge mystery as to why the hell "Management" is gender-swapping the MC against their will. Then just expecting them to get on with working at the resort. And why they are so astonished that the MC is somewhat curious as to what the everloving fuck is going on.

I don't want to put down such a beautiful-looking game with such a great premise, but if the dev actually has a clue about where the main story is going, they're sure doing a great impression of someone who doesn't.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Cant get round this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/sys_stat_update.rpy", line 2267, in <module>
NameError: name 'drink_average' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/events_f_club.rpyc", line 2475, in script call
File "game/sys_stat_update.rpyc", line 2267, in script
File "C:\Games\Games Test\Interns_of_Ecstasy_Island_v0.260-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Games\Games Test\Interns_of_Ecstasy_Island_v0.260-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/sys_stat_update.rpy", line 2267, in <module>
NameError: name 'drink_average' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Interns of Ecstasy Island 0.260
Mon Aug 24 10:48:04 2020

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
When Hanson arrives in his helicopter I get constant bugs. Incredible bugginess. Are these all new variables? I dont have to start again do I?

• Angry

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
but if the dev actually has a clue about where the main story is going, they're sure doing a great impression of someone who doesn't.
I still remember a while while back when the Dev just completely answered the mysteries of the island because people kept asking and just nothing in the updates happened storywise. How long has it been, 4 years or so? This game is truly impressive, the characters look great, the interactions are wonderful, the intrigue is set up perfectly...but that makes it even worse waiting for any kind of step forward.

With other slow games they would throw in some sex scenes or other spicy stuff. I actually find it kinda amazing that here we get hair cuts and conversations.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That is generally the thing you should do for a new version of an in-development game, yes.
No its not. It is just a dev cant be bothered making it backwards compatible. It is just going round and round like all terrible sandboxes.

• Angry

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I am not far into the game, so I encountered no sexual actions so far besides MC masturbating with his new female body.

Since MC kept his male memories and identity and only got a female body, sexual actions would be difficult to classify :
MC is a male transformed to female : M2F.
MC's identity is M .
MC's appearance is F.

MC having sex with a female can be interpreted as both MF (identity, straight) but also as FF (appearance, lesbian).
MC having sex with a male can be interpreted as MM (identity, gay) but also as FM (appearance, straight).
MC having sex with a female which is actually also an M2F transformed person can be interpreted as MM (gay), MF (straight) and FF (lesbian).

For this kind of game we probably need new tags like :
"M2F protagonist", "sex (M2F,F)", "sex (M2F,M)" and "sex (M2F,M2F)".

This resort has a large female staff, but how many of these females are real girls and how many are actually M2Fs?

• Angry
Reactions: kartolas
Dec 31, 2018
Ok, before I download and play I need to know, are there more sex scenes in the game now?
Last time I played I tried to flirt with some of the other girls, there was only one sex scene (having to pour water on the fat man) then it ended with the Kaiju island waking up.
Did I choose the wrong route and just missed the sex scenes?
Are there more available now?
I like a good story and growing my character, but I admit I'm mainly here to see whom I can flirt and have sex with.
Two seperate guys to pick up the club, with artwork.
sex with tatum in a store cupboard, with artwork.
Beach orgy with MFFF, missing most of the art.
Two encounters with random guests in rooms, text only,
Sex with Angle, with artwork.
Intimate shower time with Cynthia, mostly text
Show and tell with Cyn and sex toys, mostly text and incomplete
Sex with Olivia as a male, rarer to find that a yeti riding a unicorn but complete with art.
Walking in on Scarlet with Clint, artwork
Lending a hand to Palmer and Laila, artwork.

theres a lot in there you just have to beat the RNG

Reactions: NPC041188
May 20, 2019
Played the latest version after not checking out the last four....and yep, nothing continues to happen. Just one big new scene where Mallory 'MUAHAHAHAHs' a bit and reveals that yes, guys change into girls.

Keep hoping Rodney will.

But then that would require the plot to move forward.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
No its not. It is just a dev cant be bothered making it backwards compatible. It is just going round and round like all terrible sandboxes.
When a game is still in active development, it's considered good practice to make a new save for every new version. Always has been, probably always will be.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Played the latest version after not checking out the last four....and yep, nothing continues to happen. Just one big new scene where Mallory 'MUAHAHAHAHs' a bit and reveals that yes, guys change into girls.

Keep hoping Rodney will.

But then that would require the plot to move forward.
Pretty sure the dev said about a year ago that they're focusing mainly on fixing coding mistakes and fleshing out the current part of the story. There was also like, a year or two there was nothing at all happening with the story as well, which they said was from a combination of RL issues.

But since they're still dedicated to working on the game as they can, I'm more than willing to cut them some slack, way too many games get dumped after a patch or two.

And as I say, "RL first, always." Gotta remember that the devs have lives too, and RL can really get in the way sometimes.

That said, yeah, I'd love to see some more of the story, wanted that for quite a while now. But we're still getting a lot more per patch than some games I can think of that are a lot more hyped.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes