3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Anybody know of a 'walk-through' for "Cynthia's" Relationship (with the MC) Path ?

I saw that it had some more content added to it a little bit ago, (around Aug, 23rd, or so)
I've been waiting a long time for that possibility to happen :p.

Dec 31, 2018
Last i saw depended on being in the shower on an off duty day, spend long enough in it and she will join you for a little intimate time which will lead on to other things.

Its a PITA to get since you have to waste time in there without getting too aroused and the gods of RNG have to be on your side.

Once that is unlocked she'll join you in the bedroom for a show and tell session.

Dont know if its got further in the latest update.

May 13, 2018
Anybody know of a 'walk-through' for "Cynthia's" Relationship (with the MC) Path ?

I saw that it had some more content added to it a little bit ago, (around Aug, 23rd, or so)
I've been waiting a long time for that possibility to happen :p.
Last i saw depended on being in the shower on an off duty day, spend long enough in it and she will join you for a little intimate time which will lead on to other things.

Its a PITA to get since you have to waste time in there without getting too aroused and the gods of RNG have to be on your side.

Once that is unlocked she'll join you in the bedroom for a show and tell session.

Dont know if its got further in the latest update.
Nope, the shower scene is just a bonus (intended for when you're running late...if that ever becomes a thing). It's not a requirement for any other content.

The way to get Cynthia's interest should be fairly obvious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Well, for now, that's pretty much the only way. I'd like to add more than one path, since not everyone will want to go the
route. :LOL:

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Pc

Mac

Android

Changelog:

Changes:

• New CGs added to Dave modeling scene.
• Fixed issue with “[partner_name]” variable appearing in text.
• Adjusted sex scenes so that they should take up game time now. (No more back-to-back encounters as if no time had passed.)
• Corrected misc typos and other text issues.

This build introduces the start of the “become a model” path, with photo shoot events available with Scarlet and Dave. You should be able to get started by bumping into Scarlet a few times or by being invited by Gabby.

A bunch of new sex opportunities are available (thanks a lot to guest-writer Thule). I’ve done a quick rewrite of the code that was supposed to handle the PC getting hit on (or intentionally picking up) guests at the club, as the old one clearly wasn’t working properly. There are a handful of new sex events available. Sex with Dave is now a thing, too.

General rundown of what’s new:
• New scenes with Scarlet, leading to modeling opportunities
• Scenes with Dave that spin-off from Scarlet’s
• Multiple new hook-up encounters with guests and coworkers
• New avatar mirror image – should display more often the more the PC has adjusted to their new body
• New sprites for Gabby, Scarlet, Tiffany, John…and a couple new characters

Issues to be aware of:

• Images are still missing for a lot of scenes, especially the sex encounters (which would have been placeholders, anyway).
• Text still needs a polishing pass to get replace “–” with “—” and the like.
• The “wrap party” Scarlet mentions does not yet exist. Sorry.
• Using the phone for repeat hook-ups with random guests hasn’t been restored yet
• Avatar mirror image still has some graphical problems in certain combinations

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i will give props for introducing the new sex encounters , but the bad part is "giving a example here" you get picked up in the bar you go back to his room start getting it on sometimes the scene finishes sometimes it dont, if the scene didnt finish you get to a certain part of the conversation and then you end up back in the bar like nothing ever happened. if the scene did finish then it says that you get dressed and head back to your room, but instead you end up back in the club like nothing ever happened. think the script convo or script scene's need a going back over again.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Does the Cynthia content end with the ear piercing placeholder?

Also, I have presumed that “going for the kiss” at poolside in the evening is the right response to show interest? I wonder if you need to do that or ask about her job?

I wouldn’t mind taking things as far as they can do with Cynthia and just want to know where her path ends at the moment.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Barrett74

May 13, 2018

Also, I have presumed that “going for the kiss” at poolside in the evening is the right response to show interest? I wonder if you need to do that or ask about her job?

I wouldn’t mind taking things as far as they can do with Cynthia and just want to know where her path ends at the moment.
yes with all the play throughs i have done the ear piercing placeholder is the end for now.

Reactions: DrPoods
May 13, 2018
i will give props for introducing the new sex encounters , but the bad part is "giving a example here" you get picked up in the bar you go back to his room start getting it on sometimes the scene finishes sometimes it dont, if the scene didnt finish you get to a certain part of the conversation and then you end up back in the bar like nothing ever happened. if the scene did finish then it says that you get dressed and head back to your room, but instead you end up back in the club like nothing ever happened. think the script convo or script scene's need a going back over again.
The sex scenes still need a lot of work (including variables to properly track things like losing virginity and the like). I tried to address getting dumped back in the club after a scene, but it's likely I missed something somewhere...

I think the earrings are the last one, but there is a sequence you can miss fairly easily:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
The sex scenes still need a lot of work (including variables to properly track things like losing virginity and the like). I tried to address getting dumped back in the club after a scene, but it's likely I missed something somewhere...

I think the earrings are the last one, but there is a sequence you can miss fairly easily:
got that one it was great, overall still great work and the game seems to get better and better.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Just to say great game
Many thanks to UsagiTripleSix for dedicating what must be many man months of work so I can waste a couple of days escaping from the real world
Personally I love the attention to detail, the puerile/ridiculous/4th wall breaking endings, the pink unicorns, the obviously evil nurse (she is evil isn't she ?) and the disturbingly Machiavellian Mallory
Having read my way through this forum I clearly have to replay a number of times as I have missed a significant number of events/scenes

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
Several times I get:
File "game/sys_availability_free_eve.rpy", line 162, in <module>
NameError: name 'scarlet_gabby_club_eval' is not defined

Since the changelog mentions scenes with Scarlet and Gabby, I guess I'm locked out of the new content?

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
Now during a random encounter with a co-intern Hal, MC goes back to his room and then:

File "game/temp_scenes2.rpy", line 919, in <module>
NameError: name 'npc_joan' is not defined

The scene shifts between another girl with Hal's roommate Jordan. Because this girl is alternatively named Scarlet and Joan, I'm not sure whom the bug is about.

Edit: Ok, seems last version's saves don't work anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimyc

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
After playing this for a while I am gonna say turn the RNG down please.

I am feeling like I am in front of an slot machine. Every pt gives me a random combination of fruits to deal with. This is not replay value. Gambling is a big business after all and some people may be attracted to that, but I want to play not gamble.

Replay value is diverging mutually exclusive paths, subtle hints in the text that you may miss in the first pt. Some random events can be nice and add a bit of spice to a boring grinding schedule but as a player I want to know what I am doing and the choices I make to be relevant.

I am happy to hear that someone is helping the dev with the code. Randomness is tricky and you can end with a pile of nested "if"s.

I am writing this cause I see potential in the game. Otherwise it would be "close > next game"

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes