3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Forgot about eye colour, that's done by examining your face in the mirror but only after a conversation with Cyn in which she comments that your eyes look different depending on the angle.

For body changes, ask Cyn about swimsuits, tell her why it bothers you and then trust her to pick one out for you. Wear it in the water and your body will start to change. Second, when working in the restaurant, agree to help with room service then search the room to find the wand; use it your room. Third, search the hotel after learning the clip trick but I'll say no more than that as that's a major plot point.
OK, but can I change back and forth with the swimsuits? Can I pick one at one time and one at another and use at different times to get diferent results? Sorry for spamming questions.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
OK, but can I change back and forth with the swimsuits? Can I pick one at one time and one at another and use at different times to get diferent results? Sorry for spamming questions.
No problem, complaining about the bikini unlocks the ugly one piece but neither have any effect on your body. Explaining to Cyn which body parts you're worried about then telling her your concerns unlocks a third swimsuit which is the one that affects your body (the body parts you mention will be the ones affected so if you only want to grow your breasts, pick that option). You can switch to a different suit once you have the body you want and are in fact forced to if you change too much as, at max breast and butt size, only the bikini will fit you.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
No problem, complaining about the bikini unlocks the ugly one piece but neither have any effect on your body. Explaining to Cyn which body parts you're worried about then telling her your concerns unlocks a third swimsuit which is the one that affects your body (the body parts you mention will be the ones affected so if you only want to grow your breasts, pick that option). You can switch to a different suit once you have the body you want and are in fact forced to if you change too much as, at max breast and butt size, only the bikini will fit you.
OK, thank you so much! This has been really helpfull!

One final question: how much can we change our hair and how?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Ok, I started doing that and it's so complicated. Why isn't there a PDF with these things compiled? I really like the game, but nobody here explains how to do these things (it's a TF game, most important thing is controlling TF).

Which swimsuit gives which transformation? How to "get caught"? How does wand work?
Not knowing what choices will result in what outcomes is a huge problem in this game, particularly combined with random events.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Those anyone know how much can we style our hair and how long it gets? I know you can tell Cynthia that you "want it as long as possible", but it doesn't seem to grow at all...

May 13, 2018
amazing game btw, there is a chance Palmer fuck the woman MC?
It's planned to go in there eventually, but not in the immediate future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone tell me what type of transformation is already implemented on the game?
  • Breasts (8 sizes)
  • Hips, ass, and waist (combined - 6 sizes)
  • Hair length (currently 3 lengths)
  • Hair color (4 colors...plus temporary green)
  • Eye color (3 colors)
  • Tan lines (bikini and one-piece combinations)

Accepting the dreams means he sleeps better and has more energy but 1, after a week or so, that stops happening and he recovers fully either way and 2, it doesn't actually matter how tired he is since the stat has no apparent effect.
Only current effect is on the hidden perception stat. General idea is that if the PC is tired and/or drunk, she'll be less likely to notice things (say, if she's searching a guest's room).

In future, it's intended to be more a part of the willpower/mind-control system, with more energy making it easier to resist.

OK, thank you so much! This has been really helpfull!

One final question: how much can we change our hair and how?
It grows on its own. After that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, I started doing that and it's so complicated. Why isn't there a PDF with these things compiled? I really like the game, but nobody here explains how to do these things (it's a TF game, most important thing is controlling TF).

Which swimsuit gives which transformation? How to "get caught"? How does wand work?
Not knowing what choices will result in what outcomes is a huge problem in this game, particularly combined with random events.
A user on TFGames.site made . It's a list of scenes and how to find them.

My plan when I started making the game was to have lots and lots of events, so each play-through was different--and, hopefully, different combinations of events could create unique scenarios (due to effects from one event that could carry over to the next). It's really not there yet, and I'm still working on giving players more control over things like who they spend time with, etc.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Oh, the creator! Ok, just want to say I really like the game and I'm hopeful for it's future. The story and events by themselves are pretty good, the renders are pretty cute (even if you don't get to see your character that much outside of the morning mirror scene).

Just really, really hoping for more customization events, like the teased piercing scene with Cynthia (maybe multiple ear piercings and other places?), maybe other stuff. I'm really into that shit, and I bet other players are aswell!

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
A user on TFGames.site made .
Speaking of TF, I might have asked this on the Discord, but I don't recall getting a real answer... have you managed to fix the "growth" swimsuit yet? It's no big deal if you haven't, I'll just avoid using it until it's working properly.

May 13, 2018
Oh, the creator! Ok, just want to say I really like the game and I'm hopeful for it's future. The story and events by themselves are pretty good, the renders are pretty cute (even if you don't get to see your character that much outside of the morning mirror scene).
Thanks. I'm not much of an artist, but I like to think I've got a decent eye for what looks good. I'd never be able to make this stuff from scratch, but the HS models give me a great foundation to tweak into something that's at least presentable.

I'd love to include more of the player character, but it's a huge challenge given all of the available options. (The person who's been offering me code help thinks it might be possible to create some tools to make creating those renders easier in the future... fingers crossed.)

Just really, really hoping for more customization events, like the teased piercing scene with Cynthia (maybe multiple ear piercings and other places?), maybe other stuff. I'm really into that shit, and I bet other players are aswell!
Things like those are going to be a bit tricky. My plan is to have the game keep track of those things, but not necessarily show the player--or, only use a couple of visuals here and there to imply that they exist.

Case in point: I've had a lot of requests for makeup to be optional. I've been laying some groundwork for that, but as far as the graphics go, you'll probably only see it on the facial close-ups in the mirror (same with lip sizes). Hopefully that'll be just enough to make you feel like they're there, even if you don't see it in every render.

Speaking of TF, I might have asked this on the Discord, but I don't recall getting a real answer... have you managed to fix the "growth" swimsuit yet? It's no big deal if you haven't, I'll just avoid using it until it's working properly.
There's a partial fix in place. The latest build had a big focus on bug fixes, and one thing I tackled was a revamp of the bust/hips transformation system. I have no idea what I did to get it so messed up in the first place, but I think it makes a bit more sense now. (Going down in size probably doesn't work yet, but who wants to see that, right? :LOL:)

The swimsuit code still needs to be rebuilt so that the amount of change it isn't tied exclusively to showers and work events, but in the meantime, the existing events should work better.

If you're just interested in the end result, more than the suits themselves, I've added feature in the last build, as well: based on what the game thinks your body type preferences are (and there's a new scene added to help you set them), there's now residual growth at the beginning of the game. If you've shown interest in bigger attributes, the game will drip a certain number of points into the daily TF pool, so you'll get a few size changes regardless of any other TF events you trigger.

I may or may not tone that down after there are more TF events in the game, but until then, I think that'll make most people happier.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Hi All

Last Update
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:07 am

Version 0.280

Development Alpha

Link´s:
Win/linux :

Mac:

Android:

Thank you Usagi for your game
have fun

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Changelog

• New scene for first week: beach binoculars
  • Partial rewrite of morning body chance notice. New “avatar” graphics to go with them.
  • Quick rewrite of body transformation system. Hopefully better gradual TF.
  • Repair and additions to wardrobe system, including some error handling. Selections might actually be remembered now…
  • Major code cleanup and reorganization pass (to help Twi with porting to new backend system).
  • Bug fix: Revisions to Cynthia’s morning code to restore dressing sequences.
  • Bug fix: Fixed bug preventing Cyn from properly assessing PC’s bra size.
  • Bug fix: Wardrobe menu should default to unlocked (the player should choose when they don’t want to see it anymore)
  • Bug fix: Prioritized 1st sunscreen event for Cynthia, so she hopefully won’t miss it (resulting in the PC getting a sunburn).
  • Bug fix: Poolside May event should now recognize if you’ve noticed John but haven’t met him.
  • Game “balancing”: Added delay to prevent eye color TF from being done in one day.
  • Game “balancing”: Halved chance of filler events, to give bigger events greater priority.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
just tried the new version seems that the body transformation system is much more active as i didn't have to rely on the vibrator or the pool scene with the jellyfish to get the body to expand, it seems the choices you make have a much bigger impact on that now, not sure about the dreams however.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
just tried the new version seems that the body transformation system is much more active as i didn't have to rely on the vibrator or the pool scene with the jellyfish to get the body to expand, it seems the choices you make have a much bigger impact on that now, not sure about the dreams however.
Yes, I noticed the same. My player character started off with what Cynthia judged to be D cups the first time I looked at her in the mirror.

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
I got to the scene where I agree to the photoshoot with Scarlett, and the whole scenario keeps looping from when I work in the bar to the end of the photoshoot.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I got to the scene where I agree to the photoshoot with Scarlett, and the whole scenario keeps looping from when I work in the bar to the end of the photoshoot.
"v.0271

This build introduces the start of the “become a model” path, with photo shoot events available with Scarlet and Dave. You should be able to get started by bumping into Scarlet a few times or by being invited by Gabby."

Not sure how much progress has been made, but I think you've reached the end of what's in so far...

May 13, 2018
Hmm, I'm guessing it's not handling the evening work schedule properly. I know a few of the other events that were recently added aren't properly taking up a time block, preventing the game from advancing. I'm still trying to track those issues down.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes