3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Because it's not a sandbox. Go comment on something you actually like and leave the rest of us in peace, Virj.
hehe he really do not like sandbox iv been looking trough hes msg's and its mostly "just another useless sandbox" lol
Wonder why he would waste hes time put in a msg in all these "sandbox" games if he despice em so much :D

• Love
Reactions: Smirenka

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
hehe he really do not like sandbox iv been looking trough hes msg's and its mostly "just another useless sandbox" lol
Wonder why he would waste hes time put in a msg in all these "sandbox" games if he despice em so much :D
If you believe his backstory that filters through his posting, he's just your stereotypical angry, bored boomer who doesn't know what to do with themselves now that they're retired. So he gets angry at inconsequential shit online and tries to make others as miserable as him.

I'd feel bad for people like that if they weren't so toxic and obnoxious.

May 13, 2018
Ah, sorry, I often forget to check here for posts.

Sadly, I'm an old person with health issues who tends to be tired most of the time, working a full-time job and doing Interns as a hobby project. I've got far more ideas than I have skills to do anything with them, so it's always slow-going on this project. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply, UsagiTripleSix!

And yes, I got that one. Poor PC found the idea just a little too tempting! On a semi related note, I am hanging out for more Tina content. She's a stone cold fox.
I'll have to find something to actually do with her. She was one of the quick characters I created at some point so that I didn't need to keep doing scenes with "a random coworker" all the time. Most I've established about her is that she's a party girl (no kidding, huh?) and probably one of the more mature girls working at the resort. She'll likely pop up whenever I need someone to fill that kind of role.

Now during a random encounter with a co-intern Hal, MC goes back to his room and then:

File "game/temp_scenes2.rpy", line 919, in <module>
NameError: name 'npc_joan' is not defined

The scene shifts between another girl with Hal's roommate Jordan. Because this girl is alternatively named Scarlet and Joan, I'm not sure whom the bug is about.

Edit: Ok, seems last version's saves don't work anymore.

Hmm, that's unfortunate. I created a save file updater that is supposed to run when you load a save, check the version of the saved file and initialize any new variables since that version. Needing to restart when there's been a big change is one thing, but I don't want people to have to do it for *every* update. Not sure what went wrong.

After playing this for a while I am gonna say turn the RNG down please.

I am feeling like I am in front of an slot machine. Every pt gives me a random combination of fruits to deal with. This is not replay value. Gambling is a big business after all and some people may be attracted to that, but I want to play not gamble.

Replay value is diverging mutually exclusive paths, subtle hints in the text that you may miss in the first pt. Some random events can be nice and add a bit of spice to a boring grinding schedule but as a player I want to know what I am doing and the choices I make to be relevant.

I am happy to hear that someone is helping the dev with the code. Randomness is tricky and you can end with a pile of nested "if"s.

I am writing this cause I see potential in the game. Otherwise it would be "close > next game"
Thanks. Yes, I wanted to have a bit of roguelike randomness in the game, but it needs to feel like the player's choices matter and there are calculated risks. (I also want to prevent replays to feel like the player character has complete precognition over where each choice will go.) It certainly doesn't work like that in its current state.

There is some RNG weighting going on for certain scenes, at least...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right now, I've got someone trying to rebuild the entire backend of the game to make it easier for me to add content (should be an interesting experience, as it's a lot of learning the new ways of doing things on my end), and I've outlined some of the major changes I've wanted to see.

One big one is giving players more control over which NPCs they spend time with. The phone stuff in the room was a good test run. I want similar code for free time events, so if the PC goes to the club and some of the NPCs have scenes available there, the player will get the option to choose who to hang out with.

Eventually certain job types and scenes should tie into things like work performance, so if, say, you want to work with Tatum, you'll need to do a good job of washing dishes and waiting tables first. Currently, everything is just tossed into the randomizer so people have chances of seeing all the variants.

Reactions: HorizonD

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
...Thanks...
No. Thank you. You are the one doing all the effort and maybe depriving yourself of other things in life just to develop this game. The game is quite good but like almost everything else it can be better. Please take my comments as constructive feedback.

In my previous post about replayability, diverging paths and subtle hints, all that is already in the game (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) but it is somehow obscured by the RNG events. It is like if you want to follow one path but it is blocked by not meeting some npc the first day.

I hope you can handle the code with the new help. I have no experience in game programming. My programming job is mainly boring things like SQL queries and all that. The last thing I want to do in my spare time is programming and that is why I appreciate your work.

btw the Renpy engine has a really good skipping feature. You disabled that on purpose. It's ok but maybe you can consider enabling the skip button for some repetitive scenes.

May 13, 2018
It is like if you want to follow one path but it is blocked by not meeting some npc the first day.
The only one I can think of is not getting close to Chastity while still a guy. It's ultimately not planned on change anything in the long run; just a little difference in flavor text.

My plan is to add multiple ways of getting to most things, so if you miss one event or make a wrong choice somewhere, you should hopefully have another chance later on.

btw the Renpy engine has a really good skipping feature. You disabled that on purpose. It's ok but maybe you can consider enabling the skip button for some repetitive scenes.
I haven't done anything like that, best as I'm aware. I use skip every time I test... on PC it's just holding down the CTRL key. It's not working for you?

Dec 31, 2018
How do you proc the shower with Cynthia?
According to Usagi a few posts ago its just random chance.

The only one I can think of is not getting close to Chastity while still a guy. It's ultimately not planned on change anything in the long run; just a little difference in flavor text.

My plan is to add multiple ways of getting to most things, so if you miss one event or make a wrong choice somewhere, you should hopefully have another chance later on.
Theres also meeting May and John on the boat trip which affects some of the conversation where you convince her you used to be male.

May 13, 2018
According to Usagi a few posts ago its just random chance.
I added a timer bar for getting ready in the morning. When it runs out, you're late for work (currently not much effect), but you should also be able to use it to figure out around what point Cynthia arrives. So long as you're in the shower right around then, and you meet the other requirements, it should trigger.

So, short: Waste some time posing in front of the mirror or the like.

Theres also meeting May and John on the boat trip which affects some of the conversation where you convince her you used to be male.
Ah, that's true. It that makes it easier to convince her, but it won't be the only method for doing so.

Swardy

Sep 15, 2017
I added a timer bar for getting ready in the morning. When it runs out, you're late for work (currently not much effect), but you should also be able to use it to figure out around what point Cynthia arrives. So long as you're in the shower right around then, and you meet the other requirements, it should trigger.

So, short: Waste some time posing in front of the mirror or the like.

Ah, that's true. It that makes it easier to convince her, but it won't be the only method for doing so.
I spammed the mirror just before Cynthia arrives to help out and hopped on the shower but it still won't proc for me. I've done most of her interactions is there a specific event that is needed?

May 13, 2018
I spammed the mirror just before Cynthia arrives to help out and hopped on the shower but it still won't proc for me. I've done most of her interactions is there a specific event that is needed?
Lemme check the code...

Okay, it needs to be:
  • A day where you work in the morning
  • Cyn has to be helping you get ready in the morning
  • You have to have told her you were originally a guy
  • The amount of time left to prepare must be less than her arrival time
  • You must not have already seen the scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: Smirenka

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me what type of transformation is already implemented on the game?
MtF gender swap (unavoidable as that's the story), breast growth, ass growth and hair colour change (of the MC), bimbofication (of a side character) and a female to trans swap (that I've never found in my playthroughs but there is a save file in the thread that lets you see it)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I just saw the tags are not up to date.
I think vaginal sex and futa/trans are missing?

With mind control, I'm not sure.
Are the dreams part of it to accept MC's changes and to push him/her into submissiveness?
I'm not sure anymore, what's in the game now. ^^

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just saw the tags are not up to date.
I think vaginal sex and futa/trans are missing?

With mind control, I'm not sure.
Are the dreams part of it to accept MC's changes and to push him/her into submissiveness?
I'm not sure anymore, what's in the game now. ^^
Accepting the dreams means he sleeps better and has more energy but 1, after a week or so, that stops happening and he recovers fully either way and 2, it doesn't actually matter how tired he is since the stat has no apparent effect.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, I vaguely remember that the mechanics to change the behavior were removed and might be implemented in a later update.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
MtF gender swap (unavoidable as that's the story), breast growth, ass growth and hair colour change (of the MC), bimbofication (of a side character) and a female to trans swap (that I've never found in my playthroughs but there is a save file in the thread that lets you see it)
Thank you so very much for the quick reply!

I noticed I can change eye color, how do you do the breast and ass growth and hair colour change? I also know there is a skin colour mechaninc, could you help me with that please?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Skin colour is easy, work outside: pool/beach
Be careful which sun lotion you use, you can get sunburned.

For breasts and ass, you better use the thread search. There are some threads where it is written down.
I would most likely write some nonsense because I forgot. ^^

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thank you so very much for the quick reply!

I noticed I can change eye color, how do you do the breast and ass growth and hair colour change? I also know there is a skin colour mechaninc, could you help me with that please?
Forgot about eye colour, that's done by examining your face in the mirror but only after a conversation with Cyn in which she comments that your eyes look different depending on the angle.

For body changes, ask Cyn about swimsuits, tell her why it bothers you and then trust her to pick one out for you. Wear it in the water and your body will start to change. Second, when working in the restaurant, agree to help with room service then search the room to find the wand; use it your room. Third, search the hotel after learning the clip trick but I'll say no more than that as that's a major plot point.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Skin colour is easy, work outside: pool/beach
Be careful which sun lotion you use, you can get sunburned.

For breasts and ass, you better use the thread search. There are some threads where it is written down.
I would most likely write some nonsense because I forgot. ^^
Ok, I started doing that and it's so complicated. Why isn't there a PDF with these things compiled? I really like the game, but nobody here explains how to do these things (it's a TF game, most important thing is controlling TF).

Which swimsuit gives which transformation? How to "get caught"? How does wand work?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes