3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
Aug 10, 2019
Hmm, I'm guessing it's not handling the evening work schedule properly. I know a few of the other events that were recently added aren't properly taking up a time block, preventing the game from advancing. I'm still trying to track those issues down.
Probably someone reported it already, but the largest bust size was showing up incorrectly in latest version. Looked like transparency values or mask problem.

Reactions: Smirenka
May 13, 2018
No, it hasn't been reported yet. Any idea which image is causing the problem (the pose and outfit if any)?

My list of bugs to fix is a bit overwhelming at the moment. I'm seriously considering asking to take a vacation from my real job to spend on ironing out some of these issues...

Aug 10, 2019
No, it hasn't been reported yet. Any idea which image is causing the problem (the pose and outfit if any)?
It's only in the mirror whole body view, I think.Not outfits. It appears as if it uses incorrect masking, for the two largest boob sizes.

Let me get you a picture.
Great work on the game. It's pretty sexy, and I even enjoyed most of the text. Though, at least it's nicely skippable if repetitive.

Reactions: Smirenka
May 13, 2018
Ah, I think I see what's going on. Looks like the wrong alpha mask being used with the sunburn. That's probably why it's escaped notice for so long; it probably only shows up when you have that combo of breast size and burn.

Great work on the game. It's pretty sexy, and I even enjoyed most of the text. Though, at least it's nicely skippable if repetitive.
Thanks! My focus originally was on making a text game, but I like working with graphics too much to go without using any. It blows me away how many devs can write a full story and then do individual renders for every moment in every scene.

Repetitive text is annoying, though. It's nice that you can hold CTRL and zip through it quickly (I'm always doing that while testing), but it's clear there are still some big sections at the beginning that are way too annoying to get through each time. (Getting dressed with Cyn in the room is a sequence that always seems to take me forever to fast-forward through.)

Reactions: Jodifarmer45

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
TBH even if new updates are compatible, this is a game that every update needs a new start. Still waiting for lesbian with Cyn and MC to do anal.

May 13, 2018
TBH even if new updates are compatible, this is a game that every update needs a new start. Still waiting for lesbian with Cyn and MC to do anal.
It's a bit of a writer's block issue. I've returned to a few of the Cyn events but just couldn't get into the mindset... The smut-writing part of this whole endeavor is something I still struggle with. It helps somewhat to spend a few hours leading the scenes that lead up to an event, but once I've taken a break from it, it's hard to get back in there.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
It's a bit of a writer's block issue. I've returned to a few of the Cyn events but just couldn't get into the mindset... The smut-writing part of this whole endeavor is something I still struggle with. It helps somewhat to spend a few hours leading the scenes that lead up to an event, but once I've taken a break from it, it's hard to get back in there.
If you've got lesbian writer's block, maybe you could give another scene that needs work some love... like the 'insert hot scene' masturbation?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
If you are suffering from writers block for certain kinks, fetishes, and sexual orientations, you could do what games like Newlife and Accidental Woman have done, and allow 3rd parties to write some content.

Ask people to write some lesbian scenes. I'm sure there will be several volunteers willing to help. Choose the one(s) you like to include in your game, or use them as inspiration and rewrite them to fit your intended character/story progression.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There missed Female Protagonist tag.

I find out a bunch of bugs after all choise in this update.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
> Transformation is not optional.

Why tho? :cry: Another game on the ignore list
In this game it is integral to the plot
It happens to the MC very early (first night) and the plot so far has a large element of how the MC copes

Reactions: HorizonD

DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
have the transformation (hair, Breasts, Butt) changed then? if so, anyone able to point me to how they are achived and if there is a tracking stat somewhere to see how far along the transformation I am at that set time?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes