VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intertwined Souls [v0.0.2] [Under the shell]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is there any new progress caus the changelog doesnt reaally say if there is new stuff besides some animation

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's going to be a long journey with lots of interesting characters, memorable events with references, and lots of sex. You will see that.
Just a slight adjustment to the overview.
Much success with the game.

It will be a long journey with many interesting characters, unforgettable events with kinks, and a lot of sex. I'm sure you will see to that. ;)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Anyone know answers for the teacher, I scored 4, I even tried looking stuff up -shrugs- Hate shit like that, but ok.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fuzzel

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Ya know... I didn't like the ugly futa at first glance, but now I like the idea of an unattractive futa trying to steal all the girls. The ugly bastard trope was replaced with ugly futa! Ha... keep her unattractive for the sake of being different please don't cave and change it!

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Got the answers on the drama quiz for you all, I will only post the answer on the question

Question 1: Resolution
Question 2: Scancion
Question 3: Only Prose and drama use dramatization
Question 4: Climax
Question 5: Dialogue
Question 6: 140
Question 7: General or particular
Question 8: Both are comic plays
Question 9: Linear
Question 10: Sarcasm

Moshe619

Aug 18, 2022
in the next update there will be a full mother storyline. From her pickup to sex.
I personally really liked the new update, and I'm excited to see some action with Ashley, but have you started the progress of changing her face? I think it's not that bad, but the nose doesn't really work for me. I also think the glasses she has on when first we see her is also a part of why people are not really liking her face.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Intertwined souls is the adult visual novel game"

Uhm, really? You don't mean it's "an adult visual novel game"? Otherwise there would be NO other games available.

Also, a visual novel is hardly a game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ya know... I didn't like the ugly futa at first glance, but now I like the idea of an unattractive futa trying to steal all the girls. The ugly bastard trope was replaced with ugly futa! Ha... keep her unattractive for the sake of being different please don't cave and change it!
out.gif

Reactions: bruce555
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes