Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
How did Nikki who was supposed to die and Alexis who was supposed to be a side character end up having more screen time than Erynn and Layla, the girls the story is build around ? :WaitWhat:
I'm sorry about these data... You can get the answer from the game maker...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
How did Nikki who was supposed to die and Alexis who was supposed to be a side character end up having more screen time than Erynn and Layla, the girls the story is build around ? :WaitWhat:
Yeah I think all three characters were originally meant to be just side characters, but the dev started to like them and made them full LIs. But the problem is their content is pretty much "plugged in" to the rest of the story. They have almost no impact on the story whatsoever. Story events happen the same with or without them and if you're not on their routes they disappear almost entirely. It's unfortunate that damn near all of the sex scenes in this VN are those three "optional" LIs.

I really only care for Valeria, Layla, and Erynn as LIs so my playthroughs are seriously devoid of hanky panky.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yeah I think all three characters were originally meant to be just side characters, but the dev started to like them and made them full LIs. But the problem is their content is pretty much "plugged in" to the rest of the story. They have almost no impact on the story whatsoever. Story events happen the same with or without them and if you're not on their routes they disappear almost entirely. It's unfortunate that damn near all of the sex scenes in this VN are those three "optional" LIs.

I really only care for Valeria, Layla, and Erynn as LIs so my playthroughs are seriously devoid of hanky panky.
It's really surprising how many scenes these three characters have compared to all the others. The popular Layla only has 6 scenes, one of which has "oral work". Eryn also has 6 scenes and one of them has an interrupted sex. Valeria joins the story a little late,that's why it only has 2 scenes and only kisses in this one. Hopefully, the neglected girls will get more time in the next update.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's really surprising how many scenes these three characters have compared to all the others. The popular Layla only has 6 scenes, one of which has "oral work". Eryn also has 6 scenes and one of them has an interrupted sex. Valeria joins the story a little late,that's why it only has 2 scenes and only kisses in this one. Hopefully, the neglected girls will get more time in the next update.
Throwing Alexis/Nikki/Cara is always the answer to have an update that isn't completely sexless, they get into sex early and whatever turmoils it's thrown their way it's jumped almost immediately, their stories are pretty static at this point, it's just "have some more sexy time".

From the previews there are 3 longer scenes the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Throwing Alexis/Nikki/Cara is always the answer to have an update that isn't completely sexless, they get into sex early and whatever turmoils it's thrown their way it's jumped almost immediately, their stories are pretty static at this point, it's just "have some more sexy time".

From the previews there are 3 longer scenes the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I also saw the pictures of the previews you mentioned before. But it is of course important for the scenes to change, what is your relationship with the given character. We know that if you ignore Alex at the beginning, then he will be left out of many scenes (he will almost disappear from the game). And then how will there be a date of four, which Iris invented? If the situation is the same with Layla, for example, you might not get the invitation to the pool party. Logically, in order to get each scene, you need to play through several types. Of course, this is the same with all games.

Reactions: LSC82

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
Am I the only one just waiting for more Elena/Valeria content? :ROFLMAO: granted I would love to see more development with Laylas story, but she seems to be like the endgame/happy ending kind of LI.. Elena it seems can go south quickly because you kinda have to play the Layla route to even get anywhere with her.. and Valeria I mean c'mon... she's hott lmao!! def my top choice if i need to pick one in the end lol as for the others.. Nikki, Cara, Eryn and Alexis.. I'm glad they exist but wouldn't care too much if they didn't either :sleep:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yes, I also saw the pictures of the previews you mentioned before. But it is of course important for the scenes to change, what is your relationship with the given character. We know that if you ignore Alex at the beginning, then he will be left out of many scenes (he will almost disappear from the game). And then how will there be a date of four, which Iris invented? If the situation is the same with Layla, for example, you might not get the invitation to the pool party. Logically, in order to get each scene, you need to play through several types. Of course, this is the same with all games.
Of course, i was just answering (based on the previews) about your hope for the "neglected girls" to get something in the coming update, there's some hope but i don't how far anything will go, i wouldn't expect full sex with any of them for example.

And yes it wouldn't surprise me if Alexis is somehow "too busy" to go to the beach if you avoided or broke up with her early and end up with a scene with just Iris and Erynn.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Why doesn't she just straight out say she took a break or was working slower on the update instead of coming up with some elaborate story like every update saying her hard drive failed and she has to start things over and redownload Daz assets. I swear I've heard that before

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Why doesn't she just straight out say she took a break or was working slower on the update instead of coming up with some elaborate story like every update saying her hard drive failed and she has to start things over and redownload Daz assets. I swear I've heard that before
I thought this one is the first time.

I remember I once worked with someone who called in sick a number of times because 3 of her friends committed suicide and 4 grandmothers died.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Oof. Went to the patreon and the last two posts start with "Bad news". Gonna have to walk away from this game for awhile since it doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
i just remember Alexis .. on plane (1) .... her house (2) .... her dads car (3) .... your house (4) .... don't remember mc being with any other girl in his home town .. well till towards the end of this update :unsure:
plane, her house (several times), dorm room, MC's house, i'm not sure if they actually did anything in the car

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Am I the only one just waiting for more Elena/Valeria content? :ROFLMAO: granted I would love to see more development with Laylas story, but she seems to be like the endgame/happy ending kind of LI.. Elena it seems can go south quickly because you kinda have to play the Layla route to even get anywhere with her.. and Valeria I mean c'mon... she's hott lmao!! def my top choice if i need to pick one in the end lol as for the others.. Nikki, Cara, Eryn and Alexis.. I'm glad they exist but wouldn't care too much if they didn't either :sleep:
I don't care much for Elena, but Valeria is one of my favorites.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This is the first time her hard drive failed. The previous issue was her graphics card blowing up.
This is the first time we hear about drive failure (at least recently) that's true.
There are 2 weird things however.

This PC is supposed to be brand new, bought from her patreon money to replace the original weak sauce one, and it keeps breaking down.
Second she has just 1 drive? By all means contact warranty and get your drive replaced, but come on she should have a backup drive so that when something like this happens it's just a minor inconvenience, that's basic.
With 1 drive we have the current situation, where for a week she's just updating us about her struggles with warranty...

And she lost her DAZ assets... i just hope we don't end up with completely different looking girls.

Reactions: qaywsx

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
I don't care much for Elena, but Valeria is one of my favorites.
I wouldnt say I "care" all that much about Elena, but there have been so many points in the story where i feel like it may or may not be leading to something, then there was that moment after the beach which kinda left me thinking like ok clearly something is going to happen here so now i need more! :LOL:

but i strongly agree Valeria has become my main focus in this story, but obviously ill finish the game with multiple routes as im sure most of us will..

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I wouldnt say I "care" all that much about Elena, but there have been so many points in the story where i feel like it may or may not be leading to something, then there was that moment after the beach which kinda left me thinking like ok clearly something is going to happen here so now i need more! :LOL:

but i strongly agree Valeria has become my main focus in this story, but obviously ill finish the game with multiple routes as im sure most of us will..
Just redid my solo route saves
1. Alexis
2. Erynn
3. Layla
4. Nikki
5. Cara
6. Valeria
7. Others - mainly Gabi

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes