anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Oh pish posh. There are plenty of VNs that are more obvious about banging biological sisters and mothers. One example is Photo Hunt. There is like one line in the prologue that mentions being "adopted", but then several times particularly through the VN there's mention of biology. little one liners like the mama saying things like "your dad's genes" or "when I had you", etc... Doesn't stop MC from ass fucking her.

So I think Patreon isn't as militant over incest as people think... Maybe so long as the appropriate fig leaf is thrown in at the beginning.

Full disclosure: I'm not really all that pro-incest in VNs... I'm just desensitized to it because it's fucking everything. It's almost an expectation at this point.
There's no fig leaf thrown in here though. The fact that MC was stopped from being stepbrother to Nikki and Cara even with no blood relation shows that Nyx is worried about incest being an issue. It doesn't matter what other devs do, there is already proof in the story that Nyx won't go the incest route, even step-incest, in case she gets nuked on Patreon for it, so there's no chance that Navarro is Santiago.

I do think that MC could potentially be fucking his bio Dad's current girlfriend though, I think that's far enough removed for Nyx to not consider it a risk of being called out for incest.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Even ignoring patreon stuff, it would be a shark jump imo.

Emily and Adriana are college roommates and didn't realize they shared a babydaddy? Yeah, nah. It wasn't a one night stand like Melissa and (probably) John. Emily was dating Santi on and off from HS, and Adriana had two kids in three years.

There are a ton of improbably dramatic coincidences already, but that one's too much for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Because Patreon would ban the game if it was reported to have blood half-siblings having sex.
well 1st it'd require that it's obvious that mc bangs his half-sisters and 2nd patreon would catch it and 3rd that some1 would report it to patreon.

Reactions: Nurikabe

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I don't think the MC and Lexi and Layla are halfsiblings. Given the person their (Lexi and Layla) dad is, I don't think he'd be the type to let Adriana handle a baby alone. So Adriana's husband is probably Lexi's stepfather. Not sure about Layla.
If Navarro is the MC's dad, the MC just cucked his dad if he had sex with Gabi.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
well 1st it'd require that it's obvious that mc bangs his half-sisters and 2nd patreon would catch it and 3rd that some1 would report it to patreon.
1st if it's revealed that Santiago = Alexa and Layla's Dad then it becomes obvious they are half-siblings, 2nd patreon rely on reports, they don't trawl through every game, which is why some slip through the net, which brings us to 3rd Nyx (rightly or wrongly) is one of the most divisive devs around and there's plenty of people who would jump on the chance to report the game and get her patreon shut down. The games that have incest (without patch) and avoid getting nuked are the inoffensive devs who no-one dislikes enough to report the game.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
1st if it's revealed that Santiago = Alexa and Layla's Dad then it becomes obvious they are half-siblings, 2nd patreon rely on reports, they don't trawl through every game, which is why some slip through the net, which brings us to 3rd Nyx (rightly or wrongly) is one of the most divisive devs around and there's plenty of people who would jump on the chance to report the game and get her patreon shut down. The games that have incest (without patch) and avoid getting nuked are the inoffensive devs who no-one dislikes enough to report the game.
There is always the lowest level of douche canoe that reports these things. Even on F95, there are these morons that report shit. Look at all the Rule 7 reporting. Degenerates I tell you.

Regardless, Nyx has said it before, there will be NO incest. She is against it.

Reactions: sava75

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There is always the lowest level of douche canoe that reports these things. Even on F95, there are these morons that report shit. Look at all the Rule 7 reporting. Degenerates I tell you.

Regardless, Nyx has said it before, there will be NO incest. She is against it.
Rule 7 reporting I kind of get, hosting that kind of content (even animated) not only could get the site nuked but those who own the site jail time. But yeah there are some idiots around this site, like the ones who wait about 3 months after an update and then start posting every few days about the devs being milkers and the game getting abandoned and do the same across multiple threads. And there's enough incels around the place that would report Nyx simply because she's a female who isn't in the kitchen.

I'm not sure Nyx is against step-incest, I think Patreon tightened the rules not long after she started the game, that's why MC's non-father suddenly went from nice guy who brought up son who wasn't his, to douchebag who cheated on fiancee and punched MC, Nyx had to stop the marriage to avoid Cara becoming a step-sibling (Nikki was actually meant to be dead by then, which could have been another route out of the marriage but Nyx changed her mind on that).

Apr 25, 2021
You know, as I'm slowly making progress on rebuilding my saves, I've realized something about my attitude for the upcoming Episode 11...

I've realized that my interest in episode 11 has less to do with hopefully seeing some more progress with Valeria, and more to do with hopefully seeing that irredeemable shitstain get beaten to a bloody pulp.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is update 11 coming soon?

Reactions: Blueray

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Is update 11 coming soon?
Eventually it will. It's been 8 months since Episode 10 dropped, so maybe soon? The dev seems to avoid giving any tells regarding progress in the status updates. No render counts to use in guesstimating a release date. So, who knows?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Eventually it will. It's been 8 months since Episode 10 dropped, so maybe soon? The dev seems to avoid giving any tells regarding progress in the status updates. No render counts to use in guesstimating a release date. So, who knows?
It was near the end(but then hardware problems), this update is gonna acccount for 2 days, day 1 was fully complete, day 2 was well in development.
Now with the SSD/HD problems it's unclear how much was lost and when is development is gonna be back up and running, seems like it wasn't for the whole of last week.

Hard to make a prediction in these circumstances.

Reactions: Jericho85

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
I'm not sure Nyx is against step-incest, I think Patreon tightened the rules not long after she started the game, that's why MC's non-father suddenly went from nice guy who brought up son who wasn't his, to douchebag who cheated on fiancee and punched MC, Nyx had to stop the marriage to avoid Cara becoming a step-sibling (Nikki was actually meant to be dead by then, which could have been another route out of the marriage but Nyx changed her mind on that).
That kinda explains the few plot holes I've realized in the story, but I also think Nyx is remeding this by remaking the earlier episodes, but I've seen the same dialogue and story's after the remake, so I don't really know. The whole reason why I brought it up was because, that was the vibes I was getting from the story, I don't know if it's Nyx's choice to hide some of the characters faces for dramatic purposes or not, but some renders gives off the vibe of being *ominous* (for lack of a better word) about certain characters either for a reason or maybe it's just an artistic choice.

There's also the whole situation of them sitting down and drinking, the game at that point doesn't hide his face, but shows only his surname, he pays for your drinks and the steak, but leaves unnanounced (I think Emily has kept in touch with Santiago, because it is mentioned that they've seen each other after MC was born, so Santiago would've known his son's name and whatnot), then there's the whole not showing up to dinner and when they went to Emily's cafe, prolly because he knew who it was and stuff. I don't know, this theory could be far-fetched and to be honest I don't really care, it was just the vibes I got from the interactions I had with that family. I could be wrong in so many levels, haha.

Also, Nikki somehow has became one of my favorite LIs in the game, her and Valeria for me are the 2 best ones so far, love them two.

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Same -- Nikki and Valeria are my favorites. Also, Alexis.
Alexis is a thinner/darker version of Nikki with less boobs. But the way her tight jeans on her look...
Nikki has less personality (due to less time/appearances), but she's also aggressive like Alexis. She also has the boobs and butt advantage.
Valeria is also sporty. She also has boobs and butt but in a petite body. She's also aggressive. She would even kiss the MC even if he has a girlfriend!

I think hiding the faces is just a way of hiding facts.
Similar to the reveal DPC did with Sage's identity in BADIK.

Just to be clear, there are two unknown guys in the story right?
Navarro - Gabi's husband and Adrianna's husband.
Or are they the same person?
So which one is Santiago?

That kinda explains the few plot holes I've realized in the story, but I also think Nyx is remeding this by remaking the earlier episodes, but I've seen the same dialogue and story's after the remake, so I don't really know. The whole reason why I brought it up was because, that was the vibes I was getting from the story, I don't know if it's Nyx's choice to hide some of the characters faces for dramatic purposes or not, but some renders gives off the vibe of being *ominous* (for lack of a better word) about certain characters either for a reason or maybe it's just an artistic choice.

There's also the whole situation of them sitting down and drinking, the game at that point doesn't hide his face, but shows only his surname, he pays for your drinks and the steak, but leaves unnanounced (I think Emily has kept in touch with Santiago, because it is mentioned that they've seen each other after MC was born, so Santiago would've known his son's name and whatnot), then there's the whole not showing up to dinner and when they went to Emily's cafe, prolly because he knew who it was and stuff. I don't know, this theory could be far-fatched and to be honest I don't really care, it was just the vibes I got from the interactions I had with that family. I could be wrong in so many levels, haha.

Also, Nikki somehow has became one of my favorite LIs in the game, her and Valeria for me are the 2 best ones so far, love them two.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yes, she is really beautiful, but unfortunately with little content. We hope that we will be able to date her...
She really looks good, but in my opinion she's such an empty calories character i really don't feel much of anything for her.
I guess i'll try to bang her in another character playthrough just to see what happens :devilish:, see if it's possible to get away with it lol.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
She really looks good, but in my opinion she's such an empty calories character i really don't feel much of anything for her.
I guess i'll try to bang her in another character playthrough just to see what happens :devilish:, see if it's possible to get away with it lol.
It's natural that everyone has different tastes. Everyone likes certain characters for different reasons. And that's fine. ;)

winglessbird13

Mar 15, 2018
What a fantastic game. I have to say, I feel kind of sorry for Ethan. He's obviously a misjudged character who was misguided and corrupted with power. I really hope he gets a redemption arc because he deserves to learn from his mistakes and get an honest to goodness date with Erynn. It would be great to have him as a reminder that life goes on around MC if you didn't pick Erynn as a love interest.

One of the main reasons I think this would be a good idea is that he has a stable job. The only thing MC does is go around and cause chaos for all of the girls around him. This isn't healthy. I understand that Ethan has done some bad things in the past (and also in current content) but I think he can really turn it around if he chooses to use his job for good and uplift the girls around him. Honestly, I think he should offer jobs to all of the girls in the game, because they are all beautiful and they would all do well at his agency.

The other reason I think he should offer jobs to the other girls, is that it would give Zack an opportunity to rebuild the obvious romantic connection that he had with Valeria, this would be good for the game, because the MC doesn't need all of these girls crawling all over him, it is not realistic.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What a fantastic game. I have to say, I feel kind of sorry for Ethan. He's obviously a misjudged character who was misguided and corrupted with power. I really hope he gets a redemption arc because he deserves to learn from his mistakes and get an honest to goodness date with Erynn. It would be great to have him as a reminder that life goes on around MC if you didn't pick Erynn as a love interest.

One of the main reasons I think this would be a good idea is that he has a stable job. The only thing MC does is go around and cause chaos for all of the girls around him. This isn't healthy. I understand that Ethan has done some bad things in the past (and also in current content) but I think he can really turn it around if he chooses to use his job for good and uplift the girls around him. Honestly, I think he should offer jobs to all of the girls in the game, because they are all beautiful and they would all do well at his agency.

The other reason I think he should offer jobs to the other girls, is that it would give Zack an opportunity to rebuild the obvious romantic connection that he had with Valeria, this would be good for the game, because the MC doesn't need all of these girls crawling all over him, it is not realistic.
Ethan can build his redemption in jail.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes