PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
They both like each other, have serious chemistry with one another, and other people are starting to notice it.
Quite interesting since they're(Were) partners in chemistry class :unsure:

And it's pretty unfair that if you wanna chase Elena you need to be in Layla's route, as if saying that you need to break Layla's heart if you wanna get Elena, that's so, stupid! Hopefully Nyx fix it, or at least gives us this scene without in Layla's route, doing that to Lays just makes me feel like an asshole.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

And it's pretty unfair that if you wanna chase Elena you need to be in Layla's route, as if saying that you need to break Layla's heart if you wanna get Elena, that's so, stupid! Hopefully Nyx fix it, or at least gives us this scene without in Layla's route, doing that to Lays just makes me feel like an asshole.
Nyx is basically saying " pick my self-insert or you're an asshole"

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Unless the plan is that Elena is only available as part of a "throuple" with Layla and MC.

• Sad
Reactions: qaywsx

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
What a fantastic game. I have to say, I feel kind of sorry for Ethan. He's obviously a misjudged character who was misguided and corrupted with power. I really hope he gets a redemption arc because he deserves to learn from his mistakes and get an honest to goodness date with Erynn. It would be great to have him as a reminder that life goes on around MC if you didn't pick Erynn as a love interest.

One of the main reasons I think this would be a good idea is that he has a stable job. The only thing MC does is go around and cause chaos for all of the girls around him. This isn't healthy. I understand that Ethan has done some bad things in the past (and also in current content) but I think he can really turn it around if he chooses to use his job for good and uplift the girls around him. Honestly, I think he should offer jobs to all of the girls in the game, because they are all beautiful and they would all do well at his agency.

The other reason I think he should offer jobs to the other girls, is that it would give Zack an opportunity to rebuild the obvious romantic connection that he had with Valeria, this would be good for the game, because the MC doesn't need all of these girls crawling all over him, it is not realistic.
Speaking facts my friend

Dec 29, 2018
I made a similar comment here a long time ago, and Nyx explained that it was intentional.

The Elena route is different compared to the others. I don't know if I can explain it properly..
If you aren't interested in Layla, you'll have a hard time getting Elena to like you.
Elena starts to "see" you the further you go with Layla.. She sees your behaviour around her, how you make Layla feel and realizes she wants that kind of relationship too..
That's why lots of Elena "things" depend on how much points you have with Layla..
So it's probably not going to be changed. Best we could hope for is for her to ease up on how restrictive the points system is so that we won't have to get too involved with Layla before dumping her for her friend. Which is going to be a harsh thing to do no matter how we go about it.

About the point system. I started the point system just to code stuff because I didn't know about Statements except for if/else.
I never did any coding before so I'm learning on the go..
Meaning the point system/bad coding will get a complete overhaul at some point (once I know more about the language), with that I can also change the Look closer/peek stuff. That was mostly put in for a bit more "fan-service", which I agree on, doesn't really need to be there.. But I'll figure something out to make it more interesting..
That comment was more about how a couple of people didn't like having to leer at girls to progress on their path, but I'm hoping it could also means that she's willing to make similar changes to the point system for other characters.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I kinda figure that if the MC continues an Elena relationship that Layla will take it similarly to how she took the MC coming clean about Lexi. She will get over it, be a bit jealous, but accept that the two are in love. Not that I have anything except the past story to base that presumption on.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
She said Elena liked MC cuz of how he treats Layla and how Layla is happy having him around
It would have been wiser to just keep it separate:in universe you are with Layla and other with Elena just like every other character
I've to disagree even if I've sympathy for your view about this. I just think it's a pleasent variety of the most ways how stories are telled in AVN. It's realistic that people got attracted to one when they saw how well one treated a near person and it's not so uncommon to get closer with someone who one met as a friend/sidekick of. Elena gots attracted to MC because of the way he treats Layla and opened up to him. This opening leads to an attraction of MC towards her. That's not what you can plan, this is how life sometimes work.

The Elena path is something why I like this game. I'm curious what'll happened next and how it affects the relationship with Layla and Lexi. Nyx is telling a good story where the relationships cooks in different ways and pace. Alfred the Fallen points this out in his very good posting. Some users here don't like the way of Nyx but I'm happy it's not just another generic story where the way to the heart of a girl is always the same with just a variety of characters, background, and plot.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
think about it, Valeria is the only potential love interest that doesn't bring drama to the game but instead helps MC solve his problems.
doesn't bring drama yet
Well ... small drama we have already because of her ... Zach is even Dumber then before since he run always after her. :ROFLMAO:

There's also the fact that she gives zero fucks about flirting with MC right in front of Layla or outright stealing the MC from Alexis if you're on those girls' route. Oh there's going to be drama on the Valeria route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
I kinda figure that if the MC continues an Elena relationship that Layla will take it similarly to how she took the MC coming clean about Lexi. She will get over it, be a bit jealous, but accept that the two are in love. Not that I have anything except the past story to base that presumption on.
I agree with this even considering that if you take the Valeria route layla even jokingly says she could help you with her, then she suddenly stops showing up in the morning during training so you can have some precious V time lol, I love the twists and turns each girls path has, it's not just a straight to sex kinda story with the exception of Alexis Nikki and Cara lmao but I consider them more teasers than actual story finishers I mean if you choose Alexis then the rest of the game basically becomes irrelivant...

Reactions: Nurikabe and LSC82

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I just think it's a pleasent variety of the most ways how stories are telled in AVN. It's realistic that people got attracted to one when they saw how well one treated a near person and it's not so uncommon to get closer with someone who one met as a friend/sidekick of. Elena gots attracted to MC because of the way he treats Layla and opened up to him. This opening leads to an attraction of MC towards her. That's not what you can plan, this is how life sometimes work.
Negative emotions are underused in AVNs. Yes, it can be nice to have everything work out perfectly and everyone be happy, but it gets predictable. It's fun to have characters getting angry and jealous. Gives the story a lot more punch and leaves you wondering what next.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Negative emotions are underused in AVNs. Yes, it can be nice to have everything work out perfectly and everyone be happy, but it gets predictable. It's fun to have characters getting angry and jealous. Gives the story a lot more punch and leaves you wondering what next.
true, but I don't mind playing something relaxing and drama-free once in a while. Those games may not be as entertaining story-wise, but who cares

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
true, but I don't mind playing something relaxing and drama-free once in a while. Those games may not be as entertaining story-wise, but who cares
I like some pure wish-fulfillment games too. Variety is good. But Intertwined is Intertwined, and drama is its lifeblood.

There's a decent chance she's related to the mc, so it would be much more dramatic lol.
That would be a little funny on a meta level. Nyx is the MC's creator, of course they're related!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes