Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I mean if you choose Alexis then the rest of the game basically becomes irrelivant...
I may be in a smaller group with this, but I enjoy the romance aspect of the Alexis path. There are still plenty of things going on: high school nonsense, Erynn's problem, patching the mother/son relationship, flirting with the neighbor and others, playing who's the daddy, and great sex with Alexis...to name a few. Alexis is my primary route. That may change when more of the Erynn story develops, but then I would feel I have to friendzone Alexis from the very beginning.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It will be interesting to see if Nyx makes her self-insert a full LI or if she does make her Santi's daughter to cockblock MC from her. If Valeria is a full LI then she'll probably be the hardest to get and the choices you have to make would make MC her perfect guy.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
I wonder if we'll be able to fight Zach at one point in the story, for all the cockblock and shit he made the MC go through by spilling shite everytime he opens his mouth and the betrayal, atleast let us punch him in the fucking face as a result, atleast ONCE.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Don't think he will turn into an enemy MC forgives him and Zach apologies properly by helping him with Ethan
He isn't bad guy.... but stupid
I really hope this doesnt happen .. Zach was already the worst and most annoying fuck before the whole ethan debacle. He doesnt have a single redeeming quality, everything about him and his behavior just sucks all around. The MC has and had way better friends in the story there is no need at all to waste time with this living shitshow.

I kinda just want to ignore this fucker and if he annoys the mc again, a good beating would be appropriate too. Zach is like a caricature only driven by base motives like jealousy.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
I mean, I'd love to punch the guy in a fight if the MC ever fights him after everything he did, that doesn't mean he'd become a villain or a bad guy, friends fight each other aswell, although in this instance, Zach does deserve a punch for putting his twisted-mind thoughts on your back because he didn't get the girl he wanted to "bang", it's not like Zach is the smartest in the game, but I can see him improving after a beat down.

Being punched clears your mind sometimes, and he deserves to re-evaluate himself before it's too late for his college life. And Zach is the way he is partially because the MC doesn't tell him off enough for him to realize "hey, I'm actually being a dick here, let me change", the MC just brush it off and the few times you actually tell him he's being a dick, he apolozies and whatnot, so yeah, people can grow up, maybe he will aswell.

Reactions: Kayrahan91

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I mean, I'd love to punch the guy in a fight if the MC ever fights him after everything he did, that doesn't mean he'd become a villain or a bad guy, friends fight each other aswell, although in this instance, Zach does deserve a punch for putting his twisted-mind thoughts on your back because he didn't get the girl he wanted to "bang", it's not like Zach is the smartest in the game, but I can see him improving after a beat down.

Being punched clears your mind sometimes, and he deserves to re-evaluate himself before it's too late for his college life. And Zach is the way he is partially because the MC doesn't tell him off enough for him to realize "hey, I'm actually being a dick here, let me change", the MC just brush it off and the few times you actually tell him he's being a dick, he apolozies and whatnot, so yeah, people can grow up, maybe he will aswell.
But why is it our responsibility to teach this fuck to be a at least somewhat decent human being, its not like he's 10 years old. The only reason would be if they grew up together but it doesnt really looks like it so far?

Hes kinda just an random buddy from years ago when you were a little kid who has developed into a human trashcan. He's not like the usual sidekick in avns who are annoying but loyal and loveable. He's only annoying, there isnt a single time he does anything for the mc or any of the girls which isnt in his own interest and he's not even a little bit funny like other sidekicks. At best he is annoying at worst he is an utter shitshow and there is literally no reason to be friends with a guy like him if he isnt the only person in the country.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
But why is it our responsibility to teach this fuck to be a at least somewhat decent human being, its not like he's 10 years old. The only reason would be if they grew up together but it doesnt really looks like it so far?

Hes kinda just an random buddy from years ago when you were a little kid who has developed into a human trashcan. He's not like the usual sidekick in avns who are annoying but loyal and loveable. He's only annoying, there isnt a single time he does anything for the mc or any of the girls which isnt in his own interest and he's not even a little bit funny like other sidekicks. At best he is annoying at worst he is an utter shitshow and there is literally no reason to be friends with a guy like him if he isnt the only person in the country.
The sad thing is that the cooler best friend is in another place. The kind of that is ride or die.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021

I agree, he's just an annoying presence in the game, the whole reason why I think there will be a come back is because the AVN pushed him into the MC and you can't even opt to leave him out of your life, unfortunately he is a presence in our lives and I can't see any other way other than to see him having a redemption arc with the MC's help, which AVN's usually go for, otherwise, why even bother to put him in the story in the first place.

To be fair, his presence /for me/ was so pointless that his betrayal came off as petty asf in my opinion, I didn't get close to him enough to feel like he betrayed my MC, because I wasn't invested in his friendship, so when he told me off and said I didn't help him get the girl and did all that shit with the other fucking guy I keep forgetting his name, I kinda shrugged it off, BECAUSE THAT WHOLE SITUATION COULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED IF WE HAD THE CHOICE, he literally tells the MC that they'll be visiting this place to see some girls, which, the MC already KNOWS that is going down AND the MC knows how Zach is a fanboy for the girl he's trying to help, he could've said "Nah bro, I'm not feeling it, you can go without me." but nah, the story had to force us into that whole scenario "because"... which I don't understand, but yeah, we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: hawk784563

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Zach would be a prime candidate for the Darwin Award but he would even mess that up unfortunately.
The dude is thick as 2 short planks and acts like a fucking sex pest at times. Here is to hoping for a fucking meteor to land on his ginger dome :KEK:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wow guys.. seeing as how my actual name is zack these posts kinda hurt... Nyx can we please change this ass clowns name to literally anything else? Lmaooo
Now you know what it's like being a person named Karen who is not a Karen. :D
It is amusing to see people named Karen insisting people stop using Karen, thereby proving that they are likely a Karen.

AleXXX1996

May 4, 2019
Elena's day at the beach was very well written.

I've been playing a Layla route for the sole purpose of getting closer to Elena, and it looks like we will soon be getting that branching path started. Probably not at the upcoming hot tub party, but maybe a scene or two after that. They both like each other, have serious chemistry with one another, and other people are starting to notice it. All of these things can be seen during the latest time at the beach with Elena.

But the one thing I really want to put a spotlight on are the inside jokes that Elena and the MC have going on. The beach scene begins with a with a minor misunderstanding that leads to a classic "Dios mio!" from Elena, due to the MC calling her mama because he misheard puppy as papi. The trip to the beach ends with the main character again calling her mama, and Elena laughing as she begs him not to call her that. To which he replies "No promises!"

This might seem like a very minor thing, but it's part of a larger pattern of ongoing gags and callbacks that show how the two are slowly building a relationship of their own away from Layla. For example, Elena will make a comment during the beach scene about the MC's "blood rushing to his head", which was a call back to the spiderman kiss scene where Layla didn't understand his attempt at a joke while Elena did. We also get the boys chanting "Elena has a boyfriend", which was previously made into an inside joke on the bus when he started to sing it to make Elena laugh, when she then had to explain the joke to Layla who had taken it literally.

The beach scene also had a bit of Japanese dialogue as he plays with the boys, which is a call back of sorts to when they were teasing Layla about writing Sayonara on her Spanish exam, which had resulted Elena tackling Layla to the ground in a bit of play wrestling, and us jumping on top to help Elena. Elena mentions that scene during their time at the beach as a time where she had previously noticed his "blood rushing to his head". That wrestling scene also had a moment where the MC fell on top of Elena and she says "You really like laying on top of me, huh?" which ties in perfectly with the beach blanket prank.

We also get the MC pretending to be heartbroken as Elena jokingly calls him a pretty boy, which she had previously mentioned as not her type of guy, which had caused the MC to say that pretty boys are the worst, leading Elena to say "So, pretty boys are the worst. Spending time with me is the second worst. I'm learning so much about you today." That was a reference to their earlier conversation when Elena had suggest they call it a day so she could go home and watch her brothers.

MC: Already? You don't want to stay a bit longer?
Elena: I want to, but now I have to look after my brothers and...
MC: You can do that here! I'll help you out. And I think they'd like to stay longer too and play a bit.
Elena: You sure you don't mind?
MC: I don't. And spending time with you isn't the worst either.
Elena: Not the worst, but the second worst?
MC: Second worst is not the worst!
Elena: Haha. Idiota!

These callbacks to previous jokes not only show that they have a shared sense of humour, but that they pay attention to what the other says and care enough to remember it. We can also see a level of respect for one another in conversations like the one where the main character wants to ask Elena if she has a boyfriend. He doesn't want to pry into her personal life, so he asks if he can ask a question. Elena jokingly says no. And the main character doesn't ask. This contrasts with how Migel and Zach would often overstep with the girls in their attempt to get to closer to them. Elena is curious about what the MC wanted to know and asks him what he was going to say.

Another example of how their time together at the beach shows good chemistry is how quickly they recover from the main character putting his foot in his mouth by making a comment about how Elena wears a lot of Layla's old clothes. Elena doesn't get defensive or insulted, but is embarrassed enough that she can't quite hide it (even though she tries). He picks up on this instantly and digs himself out of that hole quickly with a couple of compliments, which she recognizes as him understanding he made a mistake and that he didn't have any negative intentions. This ability for them to smooth over mistakes and fix them quickly bodes well for their future, and is again in stark contrast to how someone like Zach will unintentionally do things to annoy/upset Valeria and remain oblivious to it (which make him keep repeating the same mistakes).

So the point I'm trying to make here is that there is clearly a great amount of effort going into developing the relationship between Elena and the MC. It shows how Elena sees the MC as a being different from the average guys at school, and it is slowly setting up a branching path where the MC realizes that he's got more chemistry with Elena than with Layla. I'm betting that the MC will call Elena "mama" at some point during the hot tub party, and Layla will once again feel out of the loop as she has to get the joke explained to her.

I would say that this relationship has the best laid foundation of any in the game. It's developing in a natural and believable way, and the only concern I have is how soon we will be able to start to drift away from Layla without locking ourselves out of Elena's path.
+1, Elena is the best girl, hope to see more content with her soon :)

Reactions: Ilhares

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
It is kind of unfair to all the Zachs in the world who aren't this asshole to have to share their name with him...

View attachment 2693659 View attachment 2693660 View attachment 2693663 View attachment 2693664 View attachment 2693670

#JusticeForZachs
Maybe Nyx hates those Zachs? Imagine it, that one person who dislikes The hangover, High School Musical, Shazam, etc. made an annoying character named Zach just to imply that she hates those actors. It really makes you think.
it really makes you thinkyoshi.jpg

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Erynn.png

Quick update:

My assets folder is finally back up to date. It's quite messy due to copying stuff from an older installation and adding new ones, but it works. I'll get used to it.

I'm almost finished with the beach day, just a few renders left. But then I'll have to do the whole day one more time because of the different relationship statuses. It will go quicker though since it should be shorter and I can reuse the scenes and make some adjustments.

I also changed the image sizes of previous episodes. I think the total size of the game was 13GB, now it's 6GB. I don't think you'll notice any quality difference.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes