Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Interwined just got banned on the avn-lovers reddit supposedly because of the mc/iris flashback, kinda strange decision considering which games (with obviously not 18+ modesl) are allowed to discuss there
What those quacks do or do not do is of no concern whatsoever.

Reactions: PuroBogotà

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Interwined just got banned on the avn-lovers reddit supposedly because of the mc/iris flashback, kinda strange decision considering which games (with obviously not 18+ modesl) are allowed to discuss there
Reddit is cancer. Don't give a fuck what the weaks doing there. Most of the users there are some gammas complaining about imagined NTR. They are so weak there they cries about virtual women who're fucking virtual men.

dcpDarkMatter

Mar 7, 2022
It's not even most of the users. Headmod is power tripping. Everyone is calling her out in the comments, but she just keeps doubling down.

Somebody even posted what seems to be Nyx herself contradicting the reason.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
It's not even most of the users. Headmod is power tripping. Everyone is calling her out in the comments, but she just keeps doubling down.

Somebody even posted what seems to be Nyx herself contradicting the reason.
yup when I called out the mod out on their bullshit she threaten to ban me :KEK:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Oh well, I enjoyed my time there while it lasted. Acid is going to start to ban other AVNs for any other stupid reason later on, so there's no point to be there anymore.
(with obviously not 18+ modesl)
Yeah, just like Melody gets a free Pass despite the obviously underage models from the girls. I suppose that's because the other mod is a Melody's fan, though it only makes it worse.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Uh? Care to explain pls?
As the MC is 18 at the start of the game then any flashbacks which appear to happen more than a year before the events in the story mean that the MC would have to be under 18, I believe someone on reddit has said that MC was 16 or maybe 17 at the time of sex scenes with Iris.

I pointed out that the MC in probably the best known AVN of them all also has a flashback scene that would have the MC underage unless the relationship was only very short, at most 4 months (which given the MC's reaction to not being in that relationship anymore is unlikely) because of the timeline in that game but that seems to get a pass.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Reddit, but rather the moderators there became completely stupid in a short time. A bunch of hypocritical woke idiot with spectacular double standards. I wouldn't sad if Reddit ceased to exist in a short period of time.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
As the MC is 18 at the start of the game then any flashbacks which appear to happen more than a year before the events in the story mean that the MC would have to be under 18, I believe someone on reddit has said that MC was 16 or maybe 17 at the time of sex scenes with Iris.

I pointed out that the MC in probably the best known AVN of them all also has a flashback scene that would have the MC underage unless the relationship was only very short, at most 4 months (which given the MC's reaction to not being in that relationship anymore is unlikely) because of the timeline in that game but that seems to get a pass.
Nyx is doing some Doctor Who shit when she says that "the author decides how time flows."

John and MC talk about the relationship with Iris lasting two years. Even if Iris and John leave for novascota the day before MC gets his tattoo, MC is still going to be 16 when he and Iris meet.

She doesn't explicitly state their age ever. And the models are not aged down. I might say "look, dude, your characters say this, and we're not morons" but the truth is, if the author says "they're of age" and there is no physical contradiction to that - it is no different than allowing Melody, and Dating My Daughter - LITERAL GROOMING SIMULATORS - because MrDots says "muh 12-year olds are 18" while including main characters in middle age. EDIT: actually, not just "no different" it is MUCH better from a moral standpoint.

Let's not pretend it's much different here though. MrDots is protected under the kink shaming rules, and I had a negative review of Melody deleted for mentioning other games... So I reposted it in the thread without comparing it negatively to other games, and it was deleted again.

It's really annoying because they are bad games with shitty renders.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, just like Melody gets a free Pass despite the obviously underage models from the girls. I suppose that's because the other mod is a Melody's fan, though it only makes it worse.
well there is game at f95 which clearly has max 12 years old girls so if that can pass scrutiny then basically anything can.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes