Nov 9, 2022
Okay, just starting this game. The MC is supposed to be 18, yet his "college" is run like a HS and his Mom yells him for staying out a little late after legally drinking at a bar. So, is the writer European or something, because that's the impression I have.

Still, a pretty good AVN so far.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Okay, just starting this game. The MC is supposed to be 18, yet his "college" is run like a HS and his Mom yells him for staying out a little late after legally drinking at a bar. So, is the writer European or something, because that's the impression I have.

European "college" is their secondary school. The writer is from Spain, I believe.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

In this game, the Mc is supposedly in his last year of high school. Erynn and Alexis are in college.
It's a bit strange because here (in Spain at least) you end it at 18, you don't start it at that age. I imagine it will be all a matter of not making them underage.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Okay, just starting this game. The MC is supposed to be 18, yet his "college" is run like a HS and his Mom yells him for staying out a little late after legally drinking at a bar.
It's his last high school year and it's not uncommon that parents don't end their rules at the 18th birthday. His mom is upset because she didn't know what happens, not because he stays out so long. Sure, she isn't happy about it but her main problem in that situation was her concern about him. She feared something happened to him. Normal behaviour of a mother.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
In this game, the Mc is supposedly in his last year of high school. Erynn and Alexis are in college.
It's a bit strange because here (in Spain at least) you end it at 18, you don't start it at that age. I imagine it will be all a matter of not making them underage.
He didn't start high school, he just moved from another city so he's in a new school. And he's underage in some flashbacks

Reactions: McGreed

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
He didn't start high school, he just moved from another city so he's in a new school. And he's underage in some flashbacks
According to the dev no... XD. You're right but obviously she's having her back. They are in spring and let's say that he has had a birthday during the first months of the year. I said start with 18, because of the flashbacks. If he could go to discos and others. I guess that he was already of legal age.

Nov 9, 2022
European "college" is their secondary school. The writer is from Spain, I believe.
Okay. That makes sense. And I was right about the author being a European. :p In America, the age you can legally drink in a bar is 21, so no one is going to HS while also able to go drinking.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
He turned 18 just before living with nikki and cara when he got the tattoo that means he was 16 or 15 and couple months when he dated iris
So don't know what she meant by dev decides what to write
I don't recall the dev ever explicitly mentioning any of the characters' ages throughout the entire VN. There's also this bit at the beginning:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
dunno what the argument is about... it's clearly mentioned in the game by John that he knew the MC since he was 16 (when he met Iris). So yes, technically he was a minor in those flashback scenes. They were together for two years, plus he is in his last year of HS. So he is 18+ when the game starts.

Reactions: Legion88

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I'm not
I've read so much anti-zach posts in the past months, saw lots of really dumb (I can't emphasize this enough) meme attempts with him getting beat up or killed that at this point I'm really hoping nyx just gives him a redemption arc without him taking a single punch.

if the guy was a real villain, sure, beat him up until you get tired of clicking like we could with ethan
but zach is a clown, easily manipulated by the promise of standing near hot chicks. just how do people get so riled up and salty over someone that dumb? :|

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
how do people get so riled up and salty over someone that dumb? :|
Because people that dumb simply shouldn't be allowed to exist, let alone approach potential breeding partners. It's one thing to try and protect the disadvantaged in society, it's something else entirely to let them keep propagating.

Stupidity on that scale shouldn't just be painful, it should be lethal.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes