Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This only makes me feel worse now.. secretly nyx hates anyone named Zack
WHYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!
Because the guy from Saved by the Bell was a total wanker and it instilled a basic level of hate at an early age. Just like I've never met a guy named Chad that wasn't an asshole, or a guy named Jim that didn't have an ego problem. I've also never met anybody named Tom (as an adult) that wasn't very troll-like in nature.

Some say that to name a thing is to create it. I think that the naming is also a process of imbuing it with certain traits it will grow to embody. Don't give your kids shit names.

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
Because the guy from Saved by the Bell was a total wanker and it instilled a basic level of hate at an early age. Just like I've never met a guy named Chad that wasn't an asshole, or a guy named Jim that didn't have an ego problem. I've also never met anybody named Tom (as an adult) that wasn't very troll-like in nature.

Some say that to name a thing is to create it. I think that the naming is also a process of imbuing it with certain traits it will grow to embody. Don't give your kids shit names.
So what is a good name then? John? Or Sam? Lmaoo

Cyberperv

Apr 27, 2023
This is this is my mistake. It wasn't intertwined, it was intertwined souls. I like this game much better. My apologies.

It's terrible. A solid white text box takes up a fourth of the screen the entire game. It's so frustrating.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's terrible. A solid white text box takes up a fourth of the screen the entire game. It's so frustrating.
Never heard anyone had this before. Maybe you should just try to reinstall it or look what's wrong with your system if it happens after the new install. Don't forget to backup your saves.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 2694859

Quick update:

My assets folder is finally back up to date. It's quite messy due to copying stuff from an older installation and adding new ones, but it works. I'll get used to it.

I'm almost finished with the beach day, just a few renders left. But then I'll have to do the whole day one more time because of the different relationship statuses. It will go quicker though since it should be shorter and I can reuse the scenes and make some adjustments.

I also changed the image sizes of previous episodes. I think the total size of the game was 13GB, now it's 6GB. I don't think you'll notice any quality difference.
Biggest thing to me is the file size. If there really isn't much if any visible loss of quality, great this finally happened.

Reactions: Benhy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Biggest thing to me is the file size. If there really isn't much if any visible loss of quality, great this finally happened.
if prev. images were high res jpgs or pngs and then switching to webp gives near same quality with much lower size.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes