DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nyx seems pretty resolute about keeping Adrianna out of reach, which is just unfortunate... i'd love to cheat on her daughters with her, it would be the ultimate fucked up thing to do.
Naomi is such a minor character that even as a one off it would feel like it came out of nowhere... we haven't had a single flirting conversation with her thus far, no idea if she's married or single... likes to have drink in town(which would make her just a Gabi repeat).
And to be honest i rather see Tori's friend(big tits black chick) becoming an option.
But that scene was so hot when Alexa puts in the red wig to look like her mom and then mc goes in the kitchen thinking it’s Alexa and really grabs her moms ass thinking it was her :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
But that scene was so hot when Alexa puts in the red wig to look like her mom and then mc goes in the kitchen thinking it’s Alexa and really grabs her moms ass thinking it was her :ROFLMAO:
Yes, it was great lol.
We need this in reverse... Adrianna(maybe drunk and in the dark) confuses the MC with her husband and let the magic happen.
Give the players an option to stop it(pussies) or engage :cool:

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
what was the point of having rachel murdered and left behind a dumpster
It was a red herring at the conclusion of episode 9, get everybody thinking it was Erynn.
When you launch episodically it gets people talking and discussing possible consequences... but when you are playing from the start and can just continue past it, it's completely meaningless.

Nyx loves her cliffhangers but seldom delivers anything from them.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, it was great lol.
We need this in reverse... Adrianna(maybe drunk and in the dark) confuses the MC with her husband and let magic happen.
Give the players an option to stop it(pussies) or engage :cool:
If we get that scene in the game I’m going to paint my walls white :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0549.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
hm well it failed completely flat. as a cliffhanger it didnt even capture any interest.
of all the people it could have been, why rachel though? could have been a random girl making you think it was erynn - this way rachel would still be around as a love interest.
very strange (and very bad, and very dumb) choice by the developer. he must have smoked his cheerios that morning.
I would disagree. How many moronic comments were there regarding the possibility of it being Erynn alone? This thread is full of them.

It served its purpose, leaving a nice cliffhanger ending for that episode. Each episode is laid out in a nice "made for TV" type episode. Another game I play just ends things right in the middle of a scene. Makes for the most awkward stopping points. I guess it is about trying to keep a relatively close deadline.

Still, I do ask, why Rachel though? How do we know it is Rachel?

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
it didn't serve its purpose (and if you can even entertain the possibility that it did, it did so poorly)
i always wonder how people can actually think and rationalize the way you do right now to defend a game you like doing something objectively bad and stupid. you need to be able to separate your reason from your passion.

rachel disappears from game, blond girl in heels is seen behind dumpster, a character (can't remember which) says something to the effect of "rachel could be dead behind a dumpster for all i care".
now i know you will contest this because you have the mind of a 5 year old and can't read between the lines, but i'll help you and tell you to save yourself the trouble and just trust me. i know you can't figure it out by yourself.
Well, I don't think I really need to spend any time responding to the level of ignorance you just shared with the world. These comments will likely be wiped by the mods in the end.

Ask yourself, for someone who doesn't seem to like the game at all, why are you here discussing it?
I do support the game. I enjoy it very much. And because of that, I am certainly willing to overlook issues that some might not. That certainly doesn't mean that I am incapable of honestly critiquing the game. It is possible to see the problems and still enjoy the game. The majority of people on this thread are doing exactly that.

But you, sir, are welcome to leave the thread and have a tantrum over someone having a differing opinion anywhere else.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I'm ordering a bigger motor for my wheel chair as we speak!!
Nah, better call Austin Powers and get his penis pump, after using yours will be that long and fat, she will trip over it and you only have to collect her from the ground (and she also would be thankful). :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
it didn't serve its purpose (and if you can even entertain the possibility that it did, it did so poorly)
i always wonder how people can actually think and rationalize the way you do right now to defend a game you like doing something objectively bad and stupid. you need to be able to separate your reason from your passion.
The reason people believed it was Erynn was that she's seen wearing similar clothes and it indicates that her phone is ringing in the alley where the girl is lying.

It's actually interesting that you say that the cliffhanger didn't work (presumably because you don't think anyone would believe that it would be Erynn) given that....
rachel disappears from game, blond girl in heels is seen behind dumpster, a character (can't remember which) says something to the effect of "rachel could be dead behind a dumpster for all i care".
now i know you will contest this because you have the mind of a 5 year old and can't read between the lines, but i'll help you and tell you to save yourself the trouble and just trust me. i know you can't figure it out by yourself.
You are actually basing your belief that the the girl is Rachel off less information than those who believed it was Erynn were basing their belief on.

1. Rachel would dissappear from the game for long periods of the game anyway, she works for an airline, she'd spend a lot of time out of town, and after losing her job in town might even have started doing long haul work meaning she'll be out of the country for long periods.
2. Someone who doesn't like Rachel makes an offhand comment about hoping she's dead, this doesn't mean she is dead.

That's far less proof than

1. Girl behind the dumpster is wearing clothes that Erynn has been seen wearing.
2. Phone can be heard faintly ringing in the alley while MC is trying to call Erynn.

For what it's worth I think they're both red herrings, I didn't believe it was Erynn and I don't believe it's Rachel and that the girl behind the dumpster will turn out to be a random girl we know nothing about, possibly one of Ethan's other models so he'll come under suspicion of being the murderer.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nah, better call Austin Powers and get his penis pump, after using yours will be that long and fat, she will trip over it and you only have to collect her from the ground (and she also would be thankful). :sneaky:
One can only dream...

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
hellooooo!Just finished the game!Can I have a feedback about if we will have more of Gabi,Valeria,Brooke,Nikki?Please developer or someone who knows let me know. I want to have more of these girls. Dates,proposals and marriages maybe in the future of the game and all that. Let me know if we will have more of them and if we will also have all these things I mentioned. Please. Im waiting for feedback! Thank you!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
hellooooo!Just finished the game!Can I have a feedback about if we will have more of Gabi,Valeria,Brooke,Nikki?Please developer or someone who knows let me know. I want to have more of these girls. Dates,proposals and marriages maybe in the future of the game and all that. Let me know if we will have more of them and if we will also have all these things I mentioned. Please. Im waiting for feedback! Thank you!
Of course, all characters will get new scenes in the next update. Maybe not to the same extent, because so far Alex, Erynn and Layla have been in the center. But if we take into account Nikki's possible pregnancy, then maybe she deserves more attention...
Of course, it all depends on the developer. :unsure:

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Of course, all characters will get new scenes in the next update. Maybe not to the same extent, because so far Alex, Erynn and Layla have been in the center. But if we take into account Nikki's possible pregnancy, then maybe she deserves more attention...
hmmm yeah.I of course love Nikki and I hope she is pregnant as you said,but I want every girl and especially the ones I mentioned to have the same or similar tropes and storylines.I mean,if the developer just keeps going like this with this current storylines I am satisfied.I just want him to add these tropes I mentioned so we can choose with which girl we can have those.Dates,proposals,marriages,family etc etc.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
None of the girls you mentioned have been written out of the story, at some point they will appear again, though they may not feature heavily in the next update (Nikki for example went back to her home in a different city, all i can see is a phone call, wether it is just to say hello "she misses you" or "i'm preggo" who knows?).

There are 3 scenes confirmed for the next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ilhares

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

The beach scene is almost finished. 5 more renders to go which I'll do tomorrow. I don't know yet if I'm happy with the second part, I'll see once it's all coded in. As of now, it feels rushed and incomplete. Maybe because I used renders from the first part and mixed in new ones when needed. It just feels it needs something else, more of a story itself rather than just another possible route for a scene. I'll revisit it in the future and write a completely separate script for it. It would take too long if I'll do it now and I want to continue with a new scene and finish this episode.
2 more scenes to go. The after-beach scene. Only possible on one of the routes. And one more Layla scene.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I would love to see a pregnant Nikki with a swelling belly.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes