anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think the main hate for Zach comes from how ep 9 ended, with it being strongly implied that Erynn was seriously hurt or maybe even dead behind the dumpster. Therefore Zach could have been putting MC in serious danger by setting him up with Ethan. We now know Ethan hadn't seriously hurt Erynn and was only trying to intimidate MC it wasn't actually as bad a situation as it could have been, even if John or Val (depending on your playthrough) hadn't turned up when they did. But because from the release of ep 9 until ep 10 people had thought that Ethan was potentially a murderer they haven't let go of the hate they built for Zach putting MC in that situation. From what we know now Zach probably knew MC was only going to be "taught a lesson" by Ethan and his mates so Zach probably knew he wasn't putting him in that much danger, and he's been brainwashed by Ethan (like so many guys worldwide have been brainwashed by the likes of Tate) into believing MC is the reason he can't get a girl rather than his own personality being the reason he can't get a girl and therefore MC deserves to be taught a lesson.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think the main hate for Zach comes from how ep 9 ended, with it being strongly implied that Erynn was seriously hurt or maybe even dead behind the dumpster. Therefore Zach could have been putting MC in serious danger by setting him up with Ethan. We now know Ethan hadn't seriously hurt Erynn and was only trying to intimidate MC it wasn't actually as bad a situation as it could have been, even if John or Val (depending on your playthrough) hadn't turned up when they did. But because from the release of ep 9 until ep 10 people had thought that Ethan was potentially a murderer they haven't let go of the hate they built for Zach putting MC in that situation. From what we know now Zach probably knew MC was only going to be "taught a lesson" by Ethan and his mates so Zach probably knew he wasn't putting him in that much danger, and he's been brainwashed by Ethan (like so many guys worldwide have been brainwashed by the likes of Tate) into believing MC is the reason he can't get a girl rather than his own personality being the reason he can't get a girl and therefore MC deserves to be taught a lesson.
Honestly, Zach was written to be an annoying selfish, punchable loser with no redeemable qualities and who always... always makes the wrong decisions. I've still done playthroughs specifically paying attention to Zach just to see if there was even one single moment where he did or said something respectable and I couldn't find anything... At this point really just want to see Zach get the piss beaten out of him.

But the worst thing is even if you get every Zach point available and burn your bridges with the ladies in the process, the end result is the same. Zach still punches MC and sides with Ethan. So yeah, Zach can fuck off. It's about time Nathan comes back, because he is the true bro character.

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I believe it is about the depth of the betrayal. Zach did not just turn on the MC; he befriended the MCs worst enemy. An enemy who has deeply hurt someone the MC cares a great amount for.

Is some of that anger excessive or misplaced? Sure. But it is all fun and games until someone leaks a sex tape.;)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
you get a call from erynn as if nothing happened while at the track event but just a short time ago she caught you and alexis naked and dumps you...? what? how is this so badly planned...
just play it one path a time and you won't have such problems hehe

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm not
I've read so much anti-zach posts in the past months, saw lots of really dumb (I can't emphasize this enough) meme attempts with him getting beat up or killed that at this point I'm really hoping nyx just gives him a redemption arc without him taking a single punch.

if the guy was a real villain, sure, beat him up until you get tired of clicking like we could with ethan
but zach is a clown, easily manipulated by the promise of standing near hot chicks. just how do people get so riled up and salty over someone that dumb? :|
because they consider him competition and looking at his abbs it makes sence...
looking at his track record and recorded skills with the ladies...
how much of a looser do you need to be if Zach is competition for you?
Ethan and his foul playing dirty blackmailing?
Sure, but mainly because the dumb bitch... is a dumb bitch!
A regular strong woman who is secure in herself
would have called out his shit and finished him a long time ago!
So ethan is only competition because your dumb bitch is dumb...
iF you are blind or she does not trust you enough Ethan is competition,
but if she trusts you to take care of it or she is strong Ethan is not competition!

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
WTF is wrong with people Jesus Guys If someone ask For Help We HELP WITHOUT ASKING REMEMBER WE ARE MAN NOT WHINY KID we Help Once Twice Third Time We say no more
That is What Friends are For A True Man Put His Hands in a Lion mouth for his Friend What About His Childhood Friend Wake up Maybe you guys forget what Friend is Or What MANNERS IS Or Maybe your Not from The 90s so you don't know what I am Talking About

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
WTF is wrong with people Jesus Guys If someone ask For Help We HELP WITHOUT ASKING REMEMBER WE ARE MAN NOT WHINY KID we Help Once Twice Third Time We say no more
That is What Friends are For A True Man Put His Hands in a Lion mouth for his Friend What About His Childhood Friend Wake up Maybe you guys forget what Friend is Or What MANNERS IS Or Maybe your Not from The 90s so you don't know what I am Talking About
confused.gif

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Maybe the Zach hate actually comes from him just being an annoying cunt right from the start.
He is in no way in the slightest any competition for the girls, instead he acts like a irrational sulky kid because MC has a good rapport with the girls. He does not listen to advice or even actually think "what am I doing wrong here?"...he has no idea of boundaries or limits. The fact he listens to Ethan so quickly just shows what a fucking idiot he is. Plus his weak ass sucker punch deserves a reply in kind. Why would you even feel sorry for this chode...unless you can identify with him :KEK:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
ok so the following people have sex scenes with the MC currently:
-alexis, cara, iris, julia, lakeyn, melissa*, nikki, tori

the following do not yet have sex scenes
-adriana, brooke, elena, emily, erynn, naomi, sha'carri, valeria

how many episodes/chapters are planned and when are there supposed to be scenes with the girls with whom you can develop points but not as of yet get laid with?
Nyx did say around .8 that this was the middle point, but i wouldn't put much stock into it, Devs routinely say these things then change their minds and the game goes (waaaay) longer than expected.

I am a little scared of the possibility of getting one "romance scene" with the girls who aren't "active" and the game ending right after however, Nyx is stretching these things too much imo.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hey, man, don't deny me some Sha'carri booty.
If Sha'carri becomes a full LI, I will gladly dump all the rest and not look back!! :p Jus' Sayin'

Plus his weak ass sucker punch deserves a reply in kind.
No. "His weak ass sucker punch" deserves a full on ass whoopin'... to within the proverbial inch.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Relationship points don't automatically mean the character is an LI (although admittedly in most games they do), for example high RP for Adrianna could mean she is more likely to allow Layla alone time with the MC at home than she would be if MC had low RP with her. Not sure about Naomi, don't think we've seen enough of her to judge whether she could be an LI or not.

Reactions: Nurikabe and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Relationship points don't automatically mean the character is an LI (although admittedly in most games they do), for example high RP for Adrianna could mean she is more likely to allow Layla alone time with the MC at home than she would be if MC had low RP with her. Not sure about Naomi, don't think we've seen enough of her to judge whether she could be an LI or not.
Nyx seems pretty resolute about keeping Adrianna out of reach, which is just unfortunate... i'd love to cheat on her daughters with her, it would be the ultimate fucked up thing to do.
Naomi is such a minor character that even as a one off it would feel like it came out of nowhere... we haven't had a single flirting conversation with her thus far, no idea if she's married or single... likes to have drink in town(which would make her just a Gabi repeat).
And to be honest i rather see Tori's friend(big tits black chick) becoming an option.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Nyx seems pretty resolute about keeping Adrianna out of reach, which is just unfortunate... i'd love to cheat on her daughters with her, it would be the ultimate fucked up thing to do.
Naomi is such a minor character that even as a one off it would feel like it came out of nowhere... we haven't had a single flirting conversation with her thus far, no idea if she's married or single... likes to have drink in town(which would make her just a Gabi repeat).
And to be honest i rather see Tori's friend(big tits black chick) becoming an option.
I'll bet Jasmine's scene is going to be her "helping" Zach lose his virginity by pegging him with a 12" strap-on. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes