Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There is no way you havent noticed, or knew already that Nyx likes to tease and fuck with incest fans, because 'she finds it amusing'and after the bulshit dream swerve she pulled with Melissa, unless the game lasts 10 more years there won't be a proper payoff there either.
That's all? That's what he calls "teasing" and "suggestions"? Well... I don't know what to say about it. If I would say it's somewhat fragile one could be offended from it. So, Nyx is teasing all the gay content lovers because there's only one pic with Darryl's dick in it and no action?

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
A number of things with little to no delivery of payoff? Okay. Give us five examples. I try to understand what you mean but I fail at the moment.
One is the relationship with Melissa. They've teased it, but so far haven't delivered. Second, I feel like they've teased the possibility of potential relationships with Adrianna Moore and Naomi Davis. The game even has an approval points system for both of them. So far, the game hasn't delivered on either of these. Finally, I feel like the game teased a potential relationship with Jasmine, but never followed through on it. Couldn't get to five, but I'm sure there are one or two others that I missed.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I find that hard to believe, for someone that has been in this thread for so long, so I'm going to assume you are purposely disingenuous. There is no way you havent noticed, or knew already that Nyx likes to tease and fuck with incest fans, because 'she finds it amusing'and after the bulshit dream swerve she pulled with Melissa, unless the game lasts 10 more years there won't be a proper payoff there either. Just flirting and fantasy, waste of the best character model she ever created...

These are the most obvious ones, there are plenty more plots that have gone nowhere, or the barely moved since being introduced, we are coming on to v11 and if this update Elena's route doesn't properly start I will probably just drop this game and I rarely drop games.
I understand that you are frustrated. But dude, it doesn't matter. The game isn't about you. It isn't your story. Nobody is hoping you will stick around. The success of this story or the author is not incumbent upon you liking everything about it. It isn't incumbent on you at all. This thread means nothing to the author, the story, or the future of anything relevant in life.

There are so many stories available here. Most of them have things I cannot stand about them. Stories I have given four or five stars yet they aren't perfect. I vote by writing a review, contributing on Patreon, buying the game on Steam, or making my voice heard in a forum that makes a difference. This thread is not one of them.

If the author wants to mock the incest crowd, that is her prerogative. This is her story. If she wants to tease and never offer a sex scene for Elena, Valeria, or anyone, it is her story and her right to choose in whatever way she chooses. Become a voting member if you want to influence that.

If you can't stand the story, move on. No reason to announce it. The author will not see it or care. It is one thing to share things you like and dislike in these forums. It is entirely another thing to think that it matters to anyone outside this group. Or even in this group. We all have opinions. None of them matter. If you want your opinion to count for anything, share it in a forum and in a way that makes a difference.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That's all? That's what he calls "teasing" and "suggestions"? Well... I don't know what to say about it. If I would say it's somewhat fragile one could be offended from it. So, Nyx is teasing all the gay content lovers because there's only one pic with Darryl's dick in it and no action?
I'm going to assume you are purposely disingenuous.
Thanks for proving my point.

There are multiple scenes with the mom, even more so before the rework, there were choices and variables changes tied to spying on her, looking at her naked.
The most important thing is you can probably still find Nyx's quotes were she admits that she did it on purpuse to fuck with incest fans, so your comparison as dumb as it is, is moot from the get go.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Again, I would ask, "Why not?" What is the rule that says that? There is no precedent in storytelling of any kind that supports that idea.

I get that you do not enjoy it. But that doesn't mean she shouldn't do it.
Imagine you're having sex. Your lover is making you feel good at first. And then just when you're reaching orgasm, the lover abruptly stops and leaves you hanging. How would that make you feel? That's what suggestions and teases that have no payoff or delivery make audiences feel like.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I find that hard to believe, for someone that has been in this thread for so long, so I'm going to assume you are purposely disingenuous. There is no way you havent noticed, or knew already that Nyx likes to tease and fuck with incest fans, because 'she finds it amusing'and after the bulshit dream swerve she pulled with Melissa, unless the game lasts 10 more years there won't be a proper payoff there either. Just flirting and fantasy, waste of the best character model she ever created...

These are the most obvious ones, there are plenty more plots that have gone nowhere, or the barely moved since being introduced, we are coming on to v11 and if this update Elena's route doesn't properly start I will probably just drop this game and I rarely drop games.
glad I found this game late then since as of right now it's at #1 on my favorite AVN games tho a little lower on my second listt where i rate them overall.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
One is the relationship with Melissa. They've teased it, but so far haven't delivered.
I don't see it. I see wishful thinking of players about Melissa. The friendly relationship with the neighbour is a relationship.
Second, I feel like they've teased the possibility of potential relationships with Adrianna Moore and Naomi Davis. The game even has an approval points system for both of them. So far, the game hasn't delivered on either of these.
Well, first of all you shouldn't watch into codes if don't understand them. Implempenting a point system doesn't mean anything about "potential relationships" in the way you're demanding them. The points adjusts the way how Adriana or Naomi sees the MC and how they act. The more points you've on the better terms you're with them.
Finally, I feel like the game teased a potential relationship with Jasmine, but never followed through on it.
What? Okay... I clearly missed the part where Jasmine was presented as a potential LI. Sounds to me like you think it's a "you can fuck them all if you see them" game. No, it's not.

People complaining about Elena's route hasn't started yet
Depends on what they call a route.
And the Layla herself route hasn't properly started either
No? I should check my head. I could swear I saw her tits, giving blowies, making out, subtle confessing, and such things. I don't get it what some people think a relationship is.

Reactions: hawk784563

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't see it. I see wishful thinking of players about Melissa. The friendly relationship with the neighbour is a relationship.
the rest I mostly agree with, but the Melissa blue balls content is real, maybe you didn't see those scenes but they are there... if it was an actual path I'd jump straight on it

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Imagine you're having sex. Your lover is making you feel good at first. And then just when you're reaching orgasm, the lover abruptly stops and leaves hanging and frustrated. How would you feel? That's what suggestions and teases that have no payoff or delivery make audiences feel like.
I get that this bothers you in this story. It has no effect on me. If I get to see Elena naked, great! If Valeria and the MC don't end up being half-siblings and get to have sex, great! I enjoy the story. I am looking forward to see what happens next, whatever that is.

I don't consider any of it teasing. Or don't consider any of it vindictive or spiteful. And if nothing ever comes from it, then it won't matter because that wasn't the story.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I get that this bothers you in this story. It has no effect on me. If I get to see Elena naked, great! If Valeria and the MC don't end up being half-siblings and get to have sex, great! I enjoy the story. I am looking forward to see what happens next, whatever that is.

I don't consider any of it teasing. Or don't consider any of it vindictive or spiteful. And if nothing ever comes from it, then it won't matter because that wasn't the story.
This 100% and honestly this is what I like about slow burn relationships in games where you dont get it all at once even once you get to see them naked and do some stuff. I'm the same I dont even consider it teasing either just slow burn which makes it feel more rewarding later if it does happen.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
the rest I mostly agree with, but the Melissa blue balls content is real, maybe you didn't see those scenes but they are there...
I don't see the blue balls. I saw the scenes with her topless in the garden and her wet dreams. I saw the inner monologues of MC about his hot neighbour. But I don't see why there should be a relationship between MC and Melissa. MC isn't a bonobo.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I need to play this again haven't played since like 0.7b or something insanely old I forget I just remember I played through with one set of choices I noted down and started a diff play through with different choices to see what would be different by time I got busy and couldn't play any more I had 4 different saves with different choices noted down for each save.....

My brain hurts thinkin about it and now I wish I knew where I saved the folder with the saves and choice notes.....

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I need to play this again haven't played since like 0.7b or something insanely old I forget I just remember I played through with one set of choices I noted down and started a diff play through with different choices to see what would be different by time I got busy and couldn't play any more I had 4 different saves with different choices noted down for each save.....

My brain hurts thinkin about it and now I wish I knew where I saved the folder with the saves and choice notes.....
Game was reworked and your saves will not work anyway, allegedly new update is coming soon, so you have enough time to refresh your memory. Check a walkthrough for the choices of the girls you like.

Reactions: Benhy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I feel that especially cause I kinda like all the girls you can go after to some extent but one playthrough took me like 2 or 3 days and I liked the game enough that i thought best do a fresh run and re read everything for a different girl everytime instead of skipping through the text ive seen.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Plaguerave

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I feel that especially cause I kinda like all the girls you can go after to some extent but one playthrough took me like 2 or 3 days and I liked the game enough that i thought best do a fresh run and re read everything for a different girl everytime instead of skipping through the text ive seen.
Its kind of a pain because some times you have the urge to want to skip but what if the one choice you changed leads to a different line of dialogue?

lol always went through my mind every time I had the urge to skip!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Its kind of a pain because some times you have the urge to want to skip but what if the one choice you changed leads to a different line of dialogue?

lol always went through my mind every time I had the urge to skip!
If you have it set to only skip unseen dialogue (the default option) then it will stop skipping if you get a line of dialogue you haven't seen.

Reactions: temp614699b1

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
So basically after waiting for 7 months now we have to wait till next year to get some good content on other LI's path.No Valeria or Elena or Alexis this time huh........ Moments like these make me appreciate DrPinkCake even more, atleast every update has lots of content for each and every path even if the wait can be upto 8 months. Its worth it.
Elena is technically on the Layla path so she should be in the next episode. There were preview pictures that showed her at Layla's house for the pool party that has been mentioned.

I don't think the dev will ever specifically call out Elena separately. You need to be on Layla's path to score some time with the gorgeous Latina.

Reactions: Benhy
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes