BayouBanga

Aug 15, 2022
Does anybody know if this game is abandoned or what the deal is ? It is one of my favs personally, and its been quite awhile since the last update

Reactions: Vasilji

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Does anybody know if this game is abandoned or what the deal is ? It is one of my favs personally, and its been quite awhile since the last update
Before a game is"abandoned"there must not have been an update in 18 months.(the last one is from January),
and not a single dev.update(the last one is from Juli 25th),
so just be patient,
or come every week asking if there is an update yet like a real troll !!
View attachment 2799390

We're getting there.

I think I'm about halfway done with the last scene. It shouldn't take that much longer to finish up all the renders for this episode. But I only know that for certain once I start to do all the coding. There's always a chance I have to make a few little changes or add a few extra renders. We'll see.

I had to make a few minor changes to the script due to not finding the appropriate assets for the scene I had written. I just reused assets I already used in this episode, and because of that, it actually went a little quicker that way.

Episode 11 is officially the biggest update yet. It has already 200 more story renders than episode 8 and a total of over 3000. And still a few more to come.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Before a game is"abandoned"there must not have been an update in 18 months.(the last one is from January),
and not a single dev.update(the last one is from Juli 25th),
so just be patient,
or come every week asking if there is an update yet like a real troll !!
dev updates don't matter after 18 months hits.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 2836254
Cool new banner, but when did Erin play the guitar? I didn’t see it in my playthrough
It's a cute and humorous scene.
Happens in one of the times she goes pick the MC up to drive him to school, to get this scene i think you must end everything with Alexis(not sure if it's required, but having lots of Erynn points doesn't hurt) beforehand, otherwise you get a scene where she sees Alexis coming out of your bathroom(you probably got this one).
Edit: Now that i think of it, breaking up with Alexis isn't strictly required, simply chosing to go to the park train with Layla over Alexis date does the trick.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's a cute and humorous scene.
Happens in one of the times she goes pick the MC up to drive him to school, to get this scene i think you must end everything with Alexis(not sure if it's required, but having lots of Erynn points doesn't hurt) beforehand, otherwise you get a scene where she sees Alexis coming out of your bathroom(you probably got this one).
Edit: Now that i think of it, breaking up with Alexis isn't strictly required, simply chosing to go to the park train with Layla over Alexis date does the trick.
That’s why I didn’t see it, I’m anti Layla, she’s like a leetch and a cock blocker
IMG_0658.gif IMG_0657.gif

IMG_0652.gif

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Erynn.png

Renders are finished and I'm almost done with their post-work.
I also made a dent in the coding already and it shouldn't take long to finish.
I had to fix some code in earlier episodes which still gave an error due to some statements, but that fix won't affect the saves since those statements aren't in use in later episodes.
If your saves don't work, you probably haven't played 10.5 yet and I suggest starting a new game in episode 11. For the people who did play 10.5, there shouldn't be any issues (knock on wood).
Things that still need to be done:
- Coding (Will take a few days)
- Gallery update (which isn't much work, few lines of code and resize some images.)
- Spellcheck (I'll go over it once and then once I start testing, I'll do another check while playing.)
- Testing the game.

I've also added some atmospheric background sound in one of the scenes. Let me know what you think of that. If people like it, I'll add more in certain scenes.

This game is mostly focused on the Layla- and Erynn- (As in at least friends with Erynn) relationship paths. If you don't play those routes, there is not much content for you in this episode. I suggest at least trying them since I think they are worth it.

If everything works out and nothing major comes up, I'll release the episode sometime this month (August).

I regretted it every time I do this but I'll try again:
I need some cool last names. Nothing ridiculous or out of this world. It's not for a certain character. I just need some names. So, if you have something you think is an actual cool name to have, write it in the comments. Thank you.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
View attachment 2837879

Here you go. ;) Btw, among these 3 I'll always go for Elena and I really don't know why.:unsure:
I know immediately,
when i see those full round heavenly,tender buttocks,
i grab them as tight as possible and give her a thunderous,
shivering orgasm,

after which she sits on my face,
and i lick her heavenly juices.
oh baby,if i die among this,I'll go with the most blissful smile on earth !! :love::love::love:
08-03.jpg

Oct 10, 2022
I know immediately,
when i see those full round heavenly,tender buttocks,
i grab them as tight as possible and give her a thunderous,
shivering orgasm,

after which she sits on my face,
and i lick her heavenly juices.
oh baby,if i die among this,I'll go with the most blissful smile on earth !! :love::love::love:
View attachment 2837910

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 2837879

Here you go. ;) Btw, among these 3 I'll always go for Elena and I really don't know why.:unsure:
Because she's like the Bro chick in the game. Her personality is really something when compared with the rest of the cast and you can see the chemistry that develops and check how they compliment each other. And, this is only me, but I feel that MC is more comfortable with Elena rather than Valeria and deffinitely more than Lays.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Because she's like the Bro chick in the game. Her personality is really something when compared with the rest of the cast and you can see the chemistry that develops and check how they compliment each other. And, this is only me, but I feel that MC is more comfortable with Elena rather than Valeria and deffinitely more than Lays.
Because he's not trying to screw her and she's not trying to screw him. He sees her as the best friend of Layla, and she sees him as Layla's. It makes for a dangerous situation.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Because he's not trying to screw her and she's not trying to screw him. He sees her as the best friend of Layla, and she sees him as Layla's. It makes for a dangerous situation.
In the episode 10 beach Elena already talks about "the guy she likes but can't say anything", she's in that situation that she wants it, but won't do it out of loyalty to Layla.
We on the other hand are forced to play oblivious dumbass... not great, i wish more devs would avoid this, scenes where a character is laying on pretty thick, but the MC remains an oblivious idiot and no good options are presented to the player.

Still, curious to see how things develop from here:
Does she talk to Layla?
Layla sees something and moves over?
Desire wins over loyalty?
Do we get to make the definitive choice?
Or even... tag team?

More or less the same for Alexis vs Erynn... what does it take to make Alexis give up?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
In the episode 10 beach Elena already talks about "the guy she likes but can't say anything", she's in that situation that she wants it, but won't do it out of loyalty to Layla.
We on the other hand are forced to play oblivious dumbass... not great, i wish more devs would avoid this, scenes where a character is laying on pretty thick, but the MC remains an oblivious idiot and no good options are presented to the player.

Still, curious to see how things develop from here:
Does she talk to Layla?
Layla sees something and moves over?
Desire wins over loyalty?
Do we get to make the definitive choice?
Or even... tag team?

More or less the same for Alexis vs Erynn... what does it take to make Alexis give up?
Are you saying you are not an oblivious dumbass? I am. I have missed nearly every time a woman was into me. Every. Single. Time. Going back over 40 years. I am and always have been oblivious to it.

What is the opposite of being an oblivious dumbass? An arrogant prick who thinks everyone is into him. I sure as hell do not ever want to be that guy. As much as it sucks to not always have a clue, and to watch women come and go, I would never want to be "that guy," who think everyone is on this planet to serve him.

You want the MC to act in a specific way. Your way. Whereas, I enjoy the way he acts. He acts the way I AM.

I like the questions you are asking. That is exactly why I enjoy this visual novel. The situations are realistic. There are times where pussy is thrown at the MC. Times where he has to go after it. There are women he likes that are unattainable. Others that are readily available. It is exciting.

People complain about the drama. Life is drama. Without it, we would all live flat, boring lives with no character. Why would we ever want to read a story that is flat, boring, and has no character?

You are asking great questions. The same things I would love to know. I look forward to finding out the answers.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Are you saying you are not an oblivious dumbass? I am. I have missed nearly every time a woman was into me. Every. Single. Time. Going back over 40 years. I am and always have been oblivious to it.

What is the opposite of being an oblivious dumbass? An arrogant prick who thinks everyone is into him. I sure as hell do not ever want to be that guy. As much as it sucks to not always have a clue, and to watch women come and go, I would never want to be "that guy," who think everyone is on this planet to serve him.

You want the MC to act in a specific way. Your way. Whereas, I enjoy the way he acts. He acts the way I AM.

I like the questions you are asking. That is exactly why I enjoy this visual novel. The situations are realistic. There are times where pussy is thrown at the MC. Times where he has to go after it. There are women he likes that are unattainable. Others that are readily available. It is exciting.

People complain about the drama. Life is drama. Without it, we would all live flat, boring lives with no character. Why would we ever want to read a story that is flat, boring, and has no character?

You are asking great questions. The same things I would love to know. I look forward to finding out the answers.
I want to have the OPTION of saying something when i find it (very)noticeable.
By all means if you didn't notice she was talking about the MC pick the option to say "i hope things go well for you" or any other inane shit.
There are plenty of instances where i feel the guy should've said something, made a move, but no options were presented...

"times where he has to go after it" that's when it really hurts to have no agency isn't it?

That was a whole lot of empty drivel my friend.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I want to have the OPTION of saying something when i find it (very)noticeable.
By all means if you didn't notice she was talking about the MC pick the option to say "i hope things go well for you" or any other inane shit.
There are plenty of instances where i feel the guy should've said something, made a move, but no options were presented...

"times where he has to go after it" that's when it really hurts to have no agency isn't it?

That was a whole lot of empty drivel my friend.
Yes, I get that. There are so many times in games where I wish I would be able to change the choices, add choices, or make choices make more sense.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes