Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Good luck, this game has numerous game variables that need to be set right (the counters are actually less checked than the variables)...
It offers you at each decission all routes and you can overrule mising stat requirements t try out each path, thats enough.
But if you take your time u can search for all stats in old save and set it up...but i would not do it

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
FK! FK! FK! I still playin 10.0 version. And there is fucking much of saves. They all be gone now???? I need to play everything again?????
That's why it's smart to let the game get the completed tag first, then played I saw the game I loved but I am not going to download anything until there is That tag

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It offers you at each decission all routes and you can overrule mising stat requirements t try out each path, thats enough.
But if you take your time u can search for all stats in old save and set it up...but i would not do it
Of course it's very usefull to explore the paths. But I won't recommed it for the main playthroughs. I know that, because I tried it with v0.10.5. I got a complete fucked up game with it (suddenly saw scenes I did not want and others I completely missed).

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: gelu123 and cxx

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
I wonder, if we are not in Layla's route we will not get the beach scene even if Helena likes us, so, does that mean that we will not get the pool party in the next chapter and therefore we will not get to advance in Helena's route if we are not in Layla's?
See, it's kinda messed up since if you avoid Lays but you go after Helena you will still get some little scenes with her but you lose a lot of content if you are not in Layla's route.
Good question. Any ideas, guys? I too think Helena is among the best LI in the game.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This game is just wow im lost for words it's incredible just beat it for the first time. While I think Eternum and maybe Artiemis are overall slightly better games when comparing every aspect. If this was purely based on enjoyment this game would easy be like a 20 / 10 for me. After playing I cant decide who goes on my #1 spot for LI across all AVN games. Erynn and Alexis tied they are both some of the best character ive seen and enjoyed playing their paths.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
This game is just wow im lost for words it's incredible just beat it for the first time. While I think Eternum and maybe Artiemis are overall slightly better games when comparing every aspect. If this was purely based on enjoyment this game would easy be like a 20 / 10 for me. After playing I cant decide who goes on my #1 spot for LI across all AVN games. Erynn and Alexis tied they are both some of the best character ive seen and enjoyed playing their paths.
Welcome to the club!
Be.gif

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes