raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
and this one too:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4457, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 813, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1084, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 895, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 813, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Intertwined 0.11
Mon Sep 11 14:29:57 2023
so now all my saves wont work

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my computer keeps getting errors in the programming with this game, and needs to repair in windows. i cant delete the folder or files that needs repair. ive had to do this 3 times now. every time ive had to reinstall the game too..
did you try load pre 10.5 saves on post 10.5?

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
did you try load pre 10.5 saves on post 10.5?
no i have installed the latest version and had to start all over... so it was new saves.. but since i started playing the new version i got those errors on my computer almost every day...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no i have installed the latest version and had to start all over... so it was new saves.. but since i started playing the new version i got those errors on my computer almost every day...
i'd re-dl with jdownloader (does crc check to make sure file isn't corrupted) and re-extract with latest 7zip.

JostiMoo

Apr 14, 2021
Hey Guys,

I'm new here and I'm currently playing Intertwined. I'm at the stage where you wake up after Layla's tub party and suddenly I go running with Alexis and it turns out she's my girlfriend, while I didn't even choose that path. Anyone else had that happen to them?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey Guys,

I'm new here and I'm currently playing Intertwined. I'm at the stage where you wake up after Layla's tub party and suddenly I go running with Alexis and it turns out she's my girlfriend, while I didn't even choose that path. Anyone else had that happen to them?
Women...can't leave em at home...can't take em with ya.....sneaky creatures the lot of em!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Hey Guys,

Dodge her in the plane and be cool fam.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Layla.png

Just a little update that I'm back from vacation and feeling refreshed to work on episode 12.

Work on this episode officially started yesterday and as I said in the info update, it'll most likely be a shorter episode, consisting of 1 in-game day (Thursday).

As you may know, MC has to work on Thursday (And maybe something else for the people who paid attention.) So there won't be any "dates" with the LIs. It will mostly be focused on story elements. There will be quite a few phone calls though, depending on some choices made.

Since I just started, there's really not much to share yet without spoiling anything.

Preview pictures will be back next week.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 2924054

Just a little update that I'm back from vacation and feeling refreshed to work on episode 12.

Work on this episode officially started yesterday and as I said in the info update, it'll most likely be a shorter episode, consisting of 1 in-game day (Thursday).

As you may know, MC has to work on Thursday (And maybe something else for the people who paid attention.) So there won't be any "dates" with the LIs. It will mostly be focused on story elements. There will be quite a few phone calls though, depending on some choices made.

Since I just started, there's really not much to share yet without spoiling anything.

Preview pictures will be back next week.
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

appreciate you relaying the update, but that's my reaction to the actual update.

Reactions: xsikal
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes