Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I try to be both layla and elena path, meaning i tried to choose all positives for each, but it seems i end up being with layla alone in hot tub how do i get elena to be there too?
did you go to elena invite you to her house for help to train and did she hang out with you at the beach instead of going home when her mom showed up. If you didn't get those scenes I think you probably messed up somewhere along the way.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
did you go to elena invite you to her house for help to train and did she hang out with you at the beach instead of going home when her mom showed up. If you didn't get those scenes I think you probably messed up somewhere along the way.
The Elena path means helping her train for the competition, go watch her at the competition (which means don't bang Gabi at the camp) and staying with her and her brothers at the beach.
Then pull her in when the scene with Layla starts.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The Elena path means helping her train for the competition, go watch her at the competition (which means don't bang Gabi at the camp) and staying with her and her brothers at the beach.
Then pull her in when the scene with Layla starts.
ah I see thanks only did her path once and it was a speed run to see the content so I was making my best guess to help out the other person that asked me.

Reactions: LSC82

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Because its a story about the MC, not everyone, if he dumps LI and moves on why would it matter if she dated someone else. The way MC is written from my standpoint is he is a kinda loyal person. Feel like you are arguing this point because you want NTR in the game and trying to make a flawed logical reason why it should be. None of the other girls do we get side on them unless it pertains to MC. Layla Fucking someone in revenge for example he might hear about but not see which I think is what your hoping for
While It's true I like sharing games, that's not what I'm advocating for here. It's the difference between them explicitly showing/describing it (ntr game) vs it merely being implied. I'm saying skipping over the latter removes believability - something as small as if you ditch an LI, there's dialogue about "Oh yeah, shes with Zach now.." - stuff like that.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
While It's true I like sharing games, that's not what I'm advocating for here. It's the difference between them explicitly showing/describing it (ntr game) vs it merely being implied. I'm saying skipping over the latter removes believability - something as small as if you ditch an LI, there's dialogue about "Oh yeah, shes with Zach now.." - stuff like that.
Wait... you think Zach would get a girl? Who's straining believably NOW? :ROFLMAO:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I tried a few path, did the Layla path which was quite nice a the end, but also on one of my paths, I rejected going in her room and chose Elena instead, that really crushed her, I felt like shit after that, wonder where that will take me in the next update :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I tried a few path, did the Layla path which was quite nice a the end, but also on one of my paths, I rejected going in her room and chose Elena instead, that really crushed her, I felt like shit after that, wonder where that will take me in the next update :unsure:
yeah felt shitty to make her cry but I felt it was also the right thing to do once the MC realized what was going to happen assuming you are more interested in Elena.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Yes i think im about to get it. It seems there are 2 hot tub scenes, one with only layla, and one a couple of days later with elena.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Here you go - official anthem of The Intertwined :cool:

A lot of truth for this game in the lyrics. Thanks for sharing.

The Juggler by Ben Bostick

they call me the juggler cuz i always have three lovers
man, i burn through trojan rubbers like no other
but when i’m not between the sheets i’m busy staying undercover
ain’t as sweet as it seems being the juggler

cuz edith likes eating at east of eden
where wendy works on wednesday evenings
and donna lee does her laundry two doors down
so when i’m out to eat with edith
i’m always worried wendy’s watching
and equally that donna lee is gonna be around
what’s worse is wendy lives by the wally world
where donna lee goes to the pharmacy
and edith’s ex#old man is employed there
so i choose to keep a low profile
sneak around like it’s going out of style
and try to keep these b#lls up in the air

sometimes i wish i had me a twin brother
because it takes a lot of steam making all that hubba hubba

i had three more the month before
tanya, tina, and isadora
but that all ended in a puddle of tears and blood
i had tanya down for ten to noon
and tina’d turn up around one or two
and izzy used me all night like a stud
but one day tanya blowed in a little late
same day tina rolled up a lotta early
and fists were flying till izzy came that night
i’m pretty sure isadora’s the one that threw me on the floor
while tanya and tina punched and kicked and swore
and long story short i lost the fight

they come and go but there’s always another
i guess i can’t be pleased by just one lady’s comfort

maybe someday i’ll quit this fooling round
and find someone to make me settle down
but i’d hate to be the one to make her suffer
cuz one of them days we’d go to town
and one of my friends would flag us down
and say, “you know why everybody calls him the juggler?”
i’d have to explain…

that they call me the juggler cuz i always have three lovers
man, i burn through trojan rubbers like no other
but when i’m not between the sheets i’m busy staying undercover

Last edited:

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I try to be both layla and elena path, meaning i tried to choose all positives for each, but it seems i end up being with layla alone in hot tub how do i get elena to be there too?
My MC trained with her, he watched her competition and 3-way kissed with her and layla during truth or dare, and he hung out with her and her brother on the beach, but i never got the Elena topless in the hot tub. For me, this was cause i screwed up early game and drunken Elena never kissed MC on the train. I had to go back and make sure that happened.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Anyone know if it's possible to get to Elena's path without going all in with Layla? So I don't have to feel bad seeing her cry like that lol

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to get to Elena's path without going all in with Layla? So I don't have to feel bad seeing her cry like that lol
I while back on Nyx's discord, she said that there will be way to get on Elena's path without pursuing Layla. But that was back in like Episode 9 (I think. It was quite some time ago) and has yet to be implemented. So she either forgot, changed her mind, or we still need to wait.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
That really big file? 7.5 GB whoa...is there compressed version...I wait I am patient person for day that happens. ;)

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
my computer keeps getting errors in the programming with this game, and needs to repair in windows. i cant delete the folder or files that needs repair. ive had to do this 3 times now. every time ive had to reinstall the game too..

this time i got this message too:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\script.py", line 310, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Mega Downloads\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\script.py", line 880, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307

Mon Sep 11 14:26:32 2023

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes