Jul 17, 2020
is this game a Soft-Harem (like the Something To Write About franchise where you can nail every LI before making a final choice) or is it going to be more reallistic and cause WW3 and end up with MC being forever alone for being a man-slut?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
is this game a Soft-Harem (like the Something To Write About franchise where you can nail every LI before making a final choice) or is it going to be more reallistic and cause WW3 and end up with MC being forever alone for being a man-slut?
The 'Soft' Harem is really up for debate. Could we get atleast a possible throuple with Layla-Elena or Val / Alexis-Erynn or Iris? Unknown, given the constant troll job by Nyx it would be up to her and whether she listens to her bitchy cuck mods.

In practice, it could work. Layla-Elena have solid chemisty and I can see Layla being okay with Elena and sharing the MC potentially. With Layla-Val though, it would take some time to build up some chemistry there between the two but it could happen.

Flip side: Alexis-Erynn? Long road ahead and the two of them would have to spend time together with us spending equal time with them to wittle down their jealousy but it's doable. Alexis-Iris? Iris would be the key, help wittle down Alexis's reservations, dote on both, make suggestions in well placed moments.

Reactions: xsikal

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I would say something in the middle as it can blow up in your face early on but I know with 2 of the LI that find out and dump you it's avoidable even if you are cheating by just picking a different option and not hanging out with them during one part of the game. I'm sure they will find out later tho.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Speaking of realism and behaviors, this is certainly one of them. We all do it...talk about other men and women like this...even when we are in a relationship. But there is a lot to what you are saying about world-expanding. Nyx has talked about it in Discord. And it is a constant battle with how much to expand but balance people getting upset about it approaching the NTR realm.

When it comes to real life, I cannot stand this game that people play with each other. Flirting with someone else when the one you really want is right there. Why play with jealousy when you can just be an adult and tell them how you feel? Fucking blows my mind that grown adults still play this game. So, it is obviously naturally occurring...and highly annoying.

BTW, Erynn is just doing what models do. They take photos in and out of all types of clothing. They go to events as hired arm candy. And she hates it.
Difficult as it may be or not for some of us to FULLY comprehend.
Not 'every one' acts like that, nor has the desire to do so.
It doesn't happen with all.

Seriously being into some one 'or ones'(yes, Multi relationships exist legitimately).
Many refer to it as "truly loving", it's not incorrect.
Simply put, it's genuine natural result.

Validity-amount of one's care for and about.
Actions speak louder in the measure of being.
"just how much do You _ _ _ _?" <--a question often asked.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Why would it matter to you what someone else is doing in their single player game?
I dont mean to speak for him but I can see what he means maybe. I dont normally play these games with mods 2. But anyways from what Ive seen threads for other games on here where you will occasionally see a post asking about a mod usually a walkthrough or gallery mod. While I don't care if anyone uses mods or not but sometimes it just seems like you are one of the few that dont if you see those type of comments alot. I saw his post more as a statement not a judgement anyways.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'm 100% in favor of world-expanding and showing different aspects of characters; however to me, there is no balance to be had here. I mean in a vacuum there is, but I already know ahead of time the game will never actually cross a certain line, so those scenes/storylines kinda fall on deaf ears.

In other words, once a game explicitly draws the boundaries as "There will never be a sex scene between npcs", it's impossible to try and achieve any kind of believeable story past that in a romantic context; it's just all aboard the harem express and have fun with the fantasy.....(I'm not saying that's a bad thing! Depends on my mood for what I play, but you can't have your cake and eat it too)

So that's why I'm saying these scenes feel weird. They're very obviously leading to a setup I know won't happen. If Nyx really wants to tell a story she needs to cast away the harem chains.

Exactly - these examples are exactly what I mean. Seems like she (nyx) just loves to troll people.

Another case - myself I hate incest and would have no problem if it never appeared again, but based on dialogue choices she wants the player to think there's some kind of non-platonic relationship brewing with the mom; yet simultaneously declaring this will never be a thing. I can see how players who want these relationships to materialize would feel let down or baited.

wow I need to not write posts at 6 am after just waking up, half of this isn't readable at all lol
It makes sense, what you are saying about the boundaries of a story that an author sets up. To me, the difference is that those are things you know as an outsider looking in. The actors don't know what you know. So, in reality, we know that Nyx is not going to have Valeria get with Darryl. But it is natural for Valeria's character to flirt with the characters around her. Sure, it could be that Nyx is toying with the reader. Poking the bear. Or it could just be storytelling.

I don't have a pessimistic view of life, this story, or Nyx, so it is easier for me to accept that this is normal behavior and part of the story. That is not to say that Nyx does not throw in some sparring with some of the readership. We know she does. I just find it believable in this story. There are some points where that doesn't apply. I struggled with how accepting Valeria was with Darryl getting on top of her at the beach. That seems like it would cause an instant physical reaction.

On the other hand, human behavior can be quite surprising. Especially when love, jealousy, and other strong emotions are in play. I have personally experienced women playing this exact game. Contrary to their personal norm of behavior, they do something out of character when attempting to get attention. Sometimes they engage in detrimental, ostracizing, damaging, and unflattering behaviors to get the attention of a love interest. And we are talking about a VN that focuses on the dramatic behavior of young men and women. It all seems to fit, for me. It may require some suspension of reality, like any dramatic or fictional portrayal. The level of suspension does not interfere with my ability to enjoy the story and continue support.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Just a reminder about game developer NyxValeria

nationality: greek
spoken languages: greek, english, german, spanish

In Greek mythology, Nyx is the goddess and personification of the night. Zeus even feated Nyx because she was older and stronger than him.
In Greek mythology, Valeria was the name of a goddess of health and healing.

If you know approximate age, or any more details, please reply.
trust me she can not into spanish, of that i am sure!
As for Greek... try cypriot... still a sort of greek i guess!
und ich sprachen deutsche but Val never seemed like someone who could speak german,
or at least she does not use any of the grammar mistakes german speakers do when speaking english
(inversions and shit... mainly the diference beteween spoken and written so perhaps she does speak german...but not write in it)
i suspect she is American north midwest most likely,
because Erinn is a common name but she choose to use the name Erynn
same for Laykinn its so specific almost elfish like (she might be a nerd...)!
the way she ignored all of Erynn red flags in the beggining
and how she failed to understand how some people would react to Erynn,
makes me believe she is Erynn 25 years ago!
also the way she wrotte Alexxis she clearly had a best friend like her!
so i supose she is transfering all of her frustations of getting old
and no longer being the hot thing on the block into this story
based at least in part in her life experiences, the what if´s one ponders sometimes!

The final Monroe you bang to unlock the achievement "All In The Family"
i am beggining to like you more and more butt...
what about Zo ... i mean he fathered 2 of the girls so he is part of the family...
Also Zo is probably a nickname, something like the zeta of the roman alphabet
and the omega of the greek alphabet the end of the other teams chances to win a game
sort of story/nickname some self absorved assholes in sports create as a personna!
"i entered the field and the future was already written...we could never loose!"

fuck you, it still hurts... why does this keeps happening?
are AVN`s lieing to me on the chance to be happy with multiple girls?

She said there won't be pregnancies in this part
High possiblity if intertwined 2 will exist
Or just in the epilogue of the story if second part won't exist
but the 2nd part is the story of ZO Santiago and John breaking those college sluts Emily Adrianna and Melissa
there will be NTR cause (Zach´s father...?) coach Mike Andres and Dylan will be aiming at the same bitches and...
check westside story for how it plays out..

because the player would like to sink the doodle in one all of the girls, preferably at the same time and place!
fixed it for you, you need to be more inclusive of the diferent tastes...

She's a quality girl. You've to work to get into her pants.
or pay in accordance with my friend Ethan,
not a great fuck but she does look good in accordance to his sales pitch to me...
you attend the same marketing school ?

Damn this ntr debate again.

Let me say this, if you turn a LI down and she hook up is just a very organic situation. NOT ntr. I hate that a love interest moving foward and having agency is being knitted as Ntr.

Just write in a very direct and honest way.
What is more natural than a ditched Layla try to find a way to hurt Mc or self destruct doing something like.
Dating Zach

Sure he is a trash option. But this is because the Nyx made him like this.
View attachment 2908640
i share your opinion but you forgot the biggest caracther assassination of them all!
Andres married and raised a kid that he knew was not his...
and was thrown under the bus to Save Emily´s reputation

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
you need to be more inclusive of the diferent tastes.
So you're telling me that I'm not inclusive enough because I like the fact that Intertwined is just not like any cheap AVN that works on the Pokemon principle? How about accepting for a change that this game has so many players precisely because it's not the 1312th AVN with harem/incest/fuck them all in one run? You need to be more inclusive of the diferent tastes.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
So you're telling me that I'm not inclusive enough because I like the fact that Intertwined is just not like any cheap AVN that works on the Pokemon principle? How about accepting for a change that this game has so many players precisely because it's not the 1312th AVN with harem/incest/fuck them all in one run? You need to be more inclusive of the diferent tastes.
We have our own different tastes on what games we like, we all express different opinions.

Reactions: MrD812

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Just finished the latest update (well, the Layla/Elena path). Well, that's the progress on Elena Sofia Ortiz I've been looking for! Went quite fast in the end. Some more buildup from MC's side, like MC discovering his feeling beyond just getting a hard on (the beach scene with her brothers would've been perfect for that) would have been nice, but since Elena is in my top 3 across all AVNs, I'm not complaining lol. I can understand people wishing there was a 'normal' path for her, but tbh I quite like this unconventional route. Something different for once. Can't wait for the fallout in the next updates. Give me all the drama. :D

Minus points for locking the Tori scene behind Alexis' paths. Really don't feel like replaying her path atm. Though I might give the secret path a go. Never done that one before. :unsure:

Reactions: mnotwoke

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
This is what I'm getting at in why the current interactions feel "weird". Because organically they'd lead to something, but we know they won't, so it's immersion breaking.

Trying to tell love and sex stories without any potential partner ever having any involvement with anyone else would be like trying to tell a war story where no one on your side ever dies. You could do it, but after awhile it would start to get extremely boring and predictable, and severely limit how creative the tale could be.

The analogous war story to the Intertwined dialogues I've spoke about would be "Well, it's not looking good, your squad leader had to lead a frontal assault on a heavily defended position" while you know ahead of time no one dies, so there's zero tension and drama in them mentioning that.
Because its a story about the MC, not everyone, if he dumps LI and moves on why would it matter if she dated someone else. The way MC is written from my standpoint is he is a kinda loyal person. Feel like you are arguing this point because you want NTR in the game and trying to make a flawed logical reason why it should be. None of the other girls do we get side on them unless it pertains to MC. Layla Fucking someone in revenge for example he might hear about but not see which I think is what your hoping for

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
no at Layla's house you have to be on her and Elena's path I believe for the topless scene
I try to be both layla and elena path, meaning i tried to choose all positives for each, but it seems i end up being with layla alone in hot tub how do i get elena to be there too?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes