Aug 29, 2023
Old screen shots comparing gabi friend in the picture and val mother
Last update they were hanging in the club if you're in Layla or Alexis route and Val was training at the gym with not so mysterious figure "Navarro"

About the hoodie most likely to be Lucas
I have only done the Gabi route once, not even sure if I ever saw that picture. Still enjoying this story very much so will keep exploring different routes in future runs. On the gym scene with Val and that "mystery" guy, if that really is Navarro then I retract my previous statement, that guy has Santiago written all over him. Not sure why the need to hide his identity if he has already been seen multiple times before.

On another subject, kinda bummed out that the only way to get to Elena (my favorite girl btw) is through Layla. I like Layla, she truly is the perfect grilfriend, but there is just something about Elena. That Layla rejection scene really got me but can't deny one's heart. Been reading last few posts about this and I see others share my thoughts on this. I do believe Layla will be ok with Elena and the MC being together, their friendship goes both ways. Sure it will hurt at first, specially since it has been shown that Layla is the extremely jealous type, just like Alexis, but given time she will end up supporting their relationship. Specially if Elena does share the same feelings with the MC. It has been hinted but it could just be a crush, so only time will tell.

Also wanted to discuss that post from dev that hinted on a choice that could affect future branches and only about 5% will choose the lesser option. I just had a thought that it will involve Zach. Hear me out, I know he is an idiot, but he is our idiot. I was thinking that Ethan is setting him up to be a scapegoat, why else would he keep him around? Zach is already involved with Rachel as we can see from the pic he sends MC. And we also know that Zach can blackout after drinking and can be convinced of doing something he obviously didn't do. So it won't take much for Ethan, the master manipulator, to convince Zach to take the fall for Rachel (assuming it was ineed Ethan that was responsible for this) and so our choice would be to help Zach or not just like we had to choose to help Eryn or not, as much of a nonchoice that was, the real choice in that scene was if you wanted to keep punching Ethan or stop to help Eryn.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I have only done the Gabi route once, not even sure if I ever saw that picture. Still enjoying this story very much so will keep exploring different routes in future runs. On the gym scene with Val and that "mystery" guy, if that really is Navarro then I retract my previous statement, that guy has Santiago written all over him. Not sure why the need to hide his identity if he has already been seen multiple times before.

On another subject, kinda bummed out that the only way to get to Elena (my favorite girl btw) is through Layla. I like Layla, she truly is the perfect grilfriend, but there is just something about Elena. That Layla rejection scene really got me but can't deny one's heart. Been reading last few posts about this and I see others share my thoughts on this. I do believe Layla will be ok with Elena and the MC being together, their friendship goes both ways. Sure it will hurt at first, specially since it has been shown that Layla is the extremely jealous type, just like Alexis, but given time she will end up supporting their relationship. Specially if Elena does share the same feelings with the MC. It has been hinted but it could just be a crush, so only time will tell.

Also wanted to discuss that post from dev that hinted on a choice that could affect future branches and only about 5% will choose the lesser option. I just had a thought that it will involve Zach. Hear me out, I know he is an idiot, but he is our idiot. I was thinking that Ethan is setting him up to be a scapegoat, why else would he keep him around? Zach is already involved with Rachel as we can see from the pic he sends MC. And we also know that Zach can blackout after drinking and can be convinced of doing something he obviously didn't do. So it won't take much for Ethan, the master manipulator, to convince Zach to take the fall for Rachel (assuming it was ineed Ethan that was responsible for this) and so our choice would be to help Zach or not just like we had to choose to help Eryn or not, as much of a nonchoice that was, the real choice in that scene was if you wanted to keep punching Ethan or stop to help Eryn.
Getting Elena through Layla makes no sense. Imagine a girl that gets with your best friend to get to you, even more so when Layla was on the cusp of giving her v card. I'm going to be disgusted and not going to get together with her even if we had a good vibe before.
It has to be throuple or nothing in my opinion.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Getting Elena through Layla makes no sense. Imagine a girl that gets with your best friend to get to you, even more so when Layla was on the cusp of giving her v card. I'm going to be disgusted and not going to get together with her even if we had a good vibe before.
It has to be throuple or nothing in my opinion.
Initially when we were with Layla, Elena dint really care about MC... It was only when MC spend time with her while cheerleading sessions, helping her with taking care of her siblings and beach visit she starts to developing feelings for MC and so does MC for elena and i think he notices this when we are in the hot tub together with Layla.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Initially when we were with Layla, Elena dint really care about MC... It was only when MC spend time with her while cheerleading sessions, helping her with taking care of her siblings and beach visit she starts to developing feelings for MC and so does MC for elena and i think he notices this when we are in the hot tub together with Layla.
Yes, but you break her best friend's heart to pieces. There is no coming back from that. It's not like the talk at the sports meeting with Alexis/Layla route colliding.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, but you break her best friend's heart to pieces. There is no coming back from that. It's not like the talk at the sports meeting with Alexis/Layla route colliding.
This right here which is why I think Elena will take longer than Erynn when it comes to actually having lewd scenes in the future. Because while there most likely will be a way for her to forgive the MC, that shit is going to take some time if at all. Knowing this game too probably will be easy to mess it up and lock her out if you pick the wrong choice as well.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
can someone explain me what the fuck is wrong with the timeline of this game??

first the MC looks badass with a haircut and fucking girls from university then he goes back to having a college-school haircut style from a day to another with no explanation, then he looks like a kid with issues... what the fuck bro? xD
not 100% sure as id have to look closely when I replay the game as I never noticed that personally. But only thing that I can think of off the top off my head is the flashbacks? If isn't a flashback you are talking about then I have no clue without replaying it and paying extra attenton.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
is the next release close?

i don't follow this game's development that much but enough to still be interested to check the f95 thread onec in a while

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

i don't follow this game's development that much but enough to still be interested to check the f95 thread onec in a while
View attachment 3167663

I've finally finished all the restaurant scenes. I also added another scene which was planned for a future episode but it fitted in there perfectly. That also opens up other scenes way faster than planned. In that scene, there is another reveal. I don't think anyone has figured this one out yet, but it will start some discussions.

Working on the 2 last scenes for a few days now but I've hit a dilemma. I knew about this already a couple of episodes ago when I wrote this scene but back then I still had plenty of time to think about what to do. Now I'm at that point in the scene and I'm still not sure. I've originally planned to have a choice in that scene. And it's a major choice which can change parts of the story dramatically. Creating that scene isn't the issue, the issue is in future episodes. It will increase my workload twofold since it will influence almost every other future scene + the new scenes it creates. I want to give the players the option just to see what happens if you pick that choice, because I think you would be interested in it. But I also know that 95+% of the players will ultimately pick the other option. I think it's more of a one-time thing.

For now I will create the scene, just to have the option once I've decided what to do with it. Let me know what you think about it.

Reactions: hav0c_2 and camube

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
it was when at the start of the game almost, he goes to melissa's to fix the backyard and she pushes him into the pool, next day, he has the hair grown and different, he just got a haircut from melissa, ( LESS HAIR ) then he grows hair in 1 day or 2 as if time went x200 speed
Ah that's because of the new renders... there's a chunk of renders in the frist chapter(s) that were re-made, so you're going from the new ones, to the old ones, hence the different look... I'm not sure if the dev's gonna keep adding more re-renders, but I'm assuming she will eventually, at least until the MC catches up to the hairtcut melissa gives him, but yeah, I still had one save file of the same scene but with the old renders, so you can see the difference: screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Yes thats true... She will definitely feel bad... but at the end of the day she would have that confirmation that someone she likes who also likes her back...
This right here which is why I think Elena will take longer than Erynn when it comes to actually having lewd scenes in the future. Because while there most likely will be a way for her to forgive the MC, that shit is going to take some time if at all. Knowing this game too probably will be easy to mess it up and lock her out if you pick the wrong choice as well.
She might go on to confront MC about it and its here the confrontation turns into the lewd scene between them....

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
well it doesn't matter 'cause you need to go with layla to get the throuple, so there...

no, but seriously, I think rejecting layla is just if you absolutely want a solo Elena route, and yes there'll be drama, 'cause there aleays is, but layla will understand eventually... her family might not be as chill with it tho...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
well it doesn't matter 'cause you need to go with layla to get the throuple, so there...

no, but seriously, I think rejecting layla is just if you absolutely want a solo Elena route, and yes there'll be drama, 'cause there aleays is, but layla will understand eventually... her family might not be as chill with it tho...
hmm didn't think about that for the throuple and non throuple path guess I know what path ill be taking and doing last when it comes to Elena and Layla. If what you said becomes true since I only see Layla as a good friend for the MC because of that I play her content last just to see it once.

From the last progress update that was posted here it looks like the biggest scene was finished. Nyx said there is 2 more left. My best guess is February or Early March but who knows, could be sooner or later depending on how long those scenes are.

Last edited:
Reactions: camube

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I mean, who knows, maybe Nyx has just been teasing everyone and won't make a throuple path... that'd be absolutely terrible considering how damn much she's been teasing it, but you never know, Nyx seems to have a reputation.

However, assuming it's not just a gigantic "troll", then yeah, I think choosing Layla will give you access to solo Layla (obviously) and throuple, while rejecting her will give you access to solo Elena after a ton of drama.

Or maybe rejecting Layla is the path to the throuple... it would be illogical but again, Nyx, so who knows xD

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Old screen shots comparing gabi friend in the picture and val mother
Last update they were hanging in the club if you're in Layla or Alexis route and Val was training at the gym with not so mysterious figure "Navarro"

About the hoodie most likely to be Lucas
Isn't Gabi's friend a bit too young to be Val's mother? They are about the same age. Plus, her friend in the club wasn't Hispanic enough, and Val's mother is.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
can someone explain me what the fuck is wrong with the timeline of this game??

first the MC looks badass with a haircut and fucking girls from university then he goes back to having a college-school haircut style from a day to another with no explanation, then he looks like a kid with issues... what the fuck bro? xD
its the timeline, but having a pussy for a best friend like Zach screwed his self esteem!
before he had the Nathan support and he had a father that taught him properly
how to play with the bitches around, had a cool car with his best friend on the drivers seat!

now his best friend is Zach who plays video games instead of basketball with him,
and he lost his father figure and only thing left is a lesbian mother figure!
he still has time to turn it around, if Biker John becomes his stepfather
and can he can make friends with Ethan and learn to share the bitches
only thing missing will be knocking Lucas teeth out and assert his dominance
over his track team he will be back at the top of the pyramid, a true badass...
but does he have what it takes? stay tuned for the vyx drama of fAtBtAa
(from Alpha to Beta to Alpha again)!

boy i can hardly wait to take Erynn on the stripclub and ask her to dance for me....
(giigles like a little girl! this is so wrong)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some forensics regarding the women. Is Gabi's friend at the club Val's mom?

Val's mom:
x "Hola, cariño."
x "Oh... Who's this? He's handsome. Boyfriend?"

Gabi's friend:
x "Oh come on, Gabs. I've known you for over 10 years."
x "He's handsome. A little young though, no?"
x "Feels like I've seen him before."

What if they are the same person?
1) They can't be sisters, otherwise they wouldn't have known each other for just "over 10 years". This makes my new theory invalid.
2) They can't be the current and the ex-wife of Santiago Navarro. This matches the "over 10 years" timeline, but being friends? And ribbing your friend about cheating on her current and your ex-husband with younger men? No way.
3) The fact that the MC looks familiar to the friend can be explained by Val's mom seeing a photo of him in Val's hands and then seeing him from the car, but Gabi's friend says that no matter your relationship with Val

Then there are some convincing arguments against this theory:
1) Val's mom is Emily's age, why would she hang around nightclubs with her younger friend? She's not a wine aunt.
2) Val's mom is Hispanic and Gabi's friend is not.

So my current conjecture is that they are two different people. Gabi's friend from the club is most likely her best friend from college or high school, the one the MC saw on the photograph. Where could she have seen the MC before, though?
what about the MC looks like the spiting image of his womanizing father
and thus "i have seen you before!" but she can´t place it
cause its been almost 2 decades or what she is recognizing is 2 decades older!

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Just a theory that I saw it makes a bit of sense
First time i saw gabi.. it's no way she's only 28 married to Navarro who is 39-40 so her age should have been about 35
Maybe nyx changed it to make the age gap reasonable between mc and gabi but forgot about gabi friend..
that's another theory
The photos show him with her back when she was a high school athlete, and we all know that Navarro is an incorrigible womanizer, an age gap wouldn't stop him. I have two options for Val - Navarro - Gabi relationship

1. (my old one) Santiago Navarro married Val's mom instead of Emily and they had Val together, then when Val was 8 or 9 he divorced her mom and married Gabi.
    • Pros
      • Val mentions she needs to pick up some stuff from her dad's place, which means that he's divorced from her mom and lives in Madison Springs. Just like Santiago
      • Val's mom immediately likes the MC, which makes sense, since she liked his dad, too
    • Cons
      • the game skirts too close to incest with the MC and Val kissing. If they go all the way, it's unlikely they are half-siblings
      • the other woman posing with Gabi is unaccounted for
  2. Val's mom is the older sister of Gabi, we haven't met her ex-husband yet. Nine or ten years ago Santiago Navarro married into the family
    • Pros
      • No incest, the MC is safe to have sex with every woman in the game except his mom
      • Still explains how Val and Santiago know each other, he's her cool uncle
    • Cons
      • Val's father in unaccounted for
      • This makes Gabi Val's aunt. I feel that their relationship is too cold for that.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Some forensics regarding the women. Is Gabi's friend at the club Val's mom?

Val's mom:
x "Hola, cariño."
x "Oh... Who's this? He's handsome. Boyfriend?"

Gabi's friend:
x "Oh come on, Gabs. I've known you for over 10 years."
x "He's handsome. A little young though, no?"
x "Feels like I've seen him before."

What if they are the same person?
1) They can't be sisters, otherwise they wouldn't have known each other for just "over 10 years". This makes my new theory invalid.
2) They can't be the current and the ex-wife of Santiago Navarro. This matches the "over 10 years" timeline, but being friends? And ribbing your friend about cheating on her current and your ex-husband with younger men? No way.
3) The fact that the MC looks familiar to the friend can be explained by Val's mom seeing a photo of him in Val's hands and then seeing him from the car, but Gabi's friend says that no matter your relationship with Val

Then there are some convincing arguments against this theory:
1) Val's mom is Emily's age, why would she hang around nightclubs with her younger friend? She's not a wine aunt.
2) Val's mom is Hispanic and Gabi's friend is not.

So my current conjecture is that they are two different people. Gabi's friend from the club is most likely her best friend from college or high school, the one the MC saw on the photograph. Where could she have seen the MC before, though?

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes