minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
My conclusion about this game: for me it's not a game, but a goddamn illustrated book! RESPECT!!!

For me there are actually only two logical routes:
- Eryenn, it's the (love) route. -> FACT
- Alexis, for me the "hypocritical" (or substitute) route.
BUT! What emerges here is a clique that is "interwined" with each other. Alexis, Eryenn, Iris and the MC!
BUT (2.)! The most logical route for Eryenn's "problem"!
The other routes are interesting, but (so far) irrelevant to Eryenn's "problem"!

AND! If I can take this book at its word, "INTERWINED", one can assume that the mothers and fathers committed some shameful acts in their youth. We are in the 11th episode and have only scratched the surface. Too many questions are still open.

It will be interesting to see what the dev(s) have in their storyline. It's too unclear where the journey is going.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My conclusion about this game: for me it's not a game, but a goddamn illustrated book! RESPECT!!!

BUT! What emerges here is a clique that is "interwined" with each other. Alexis, Eryenn, Iris and the MC!
The other routes are interesting, but (so far) irrelevant to Eryenn's "problem"!

AND! If I can take this book at its word, "INTERWINED", one can assume that the mothers and fathers committed some shameful acts in their youth. We are in the 11th episode and have only scratched the surface. Too many questions are still open.

It will be interesting to see what the dev(s) have in their storyline. It's too unclear where the journey is going.
I feel exactly the same pretty much. Erynn is not only my favorite but does feel more like the canon route cause of the story around her. Then Alexis starts to feel like a backup for Erynn to me cause she actually feels like the true girlfriend of the game while Erynn to me feels like the true love of the game.

The rest are good but don't have that special feel to me like Erynn and Alexis. Honestly to me Layla feels more like a good friend than a girlfriend or love interest to me even tho she likes the MC alot which is why I prefer to leave her in the friend zone and play her path last. Unsure how I feel about Elena as I do like her alot but past that I don't know. The rest need more character development for me as I don't have a real opinion on them yet.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

I feel exactly the same pretty much. Erynn is not only my favorite but does feel more like the canon route cause of the story around her. Then Alexis starts to feel like a backup for Erynn to me cause she actually feels like the true girlfriend of the game while Erynn to me feels like the true love of the game.

The rest are good but don't have that special feel to me like Erynn and Alexis. Honestly to me Layla feels more like a good friend than a girlfriend or love interest to me even tho she likes the MC alot which is why I prefer to leave her in the friend zone and play her path last. Unsure how I feel about Elena as I do like her alot but past that I don't know. The rest need more character development for me as I don't have a real opinion on them yet.
I myself see the evaluation of the girls in the same way... It is clear that the main heroine of the game is Erynn, whom the players either like or not (I like). And it's also well known that the biggest dislike among players is Alex (I like her), but the point is that these two girls get the most content... My two main routes are connected to these two girls, and Erynn's route is already very I'm waiting for the moment when they confess their love for each other...(sorry but I like emotional stories). The one I still like is Nikki, but there is less content and the relationship is complicated for now... If we have a similar view, Dessolos... All other girls are more of a friend zone for me and not a girlfriend... They are nice, but I don't feel it the affection for them as for the other three girls... I don't know how many more episodes we'll get, but there will definitely be some weird moments in the story...

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The beach scene also shows one thing: the clique is extremely dangerous not only for the MC, but also for the three LIs involved.

On the surface, everyone says they have no problem “hanging out” together. But Iris has already told the MC that she is jealous. In other scenes you could see that the others don't feel so comfortable either.

The fact is that the Alexis route is definitely the most exciting route because more details are addressed here!

The future will prove what the Dev's have in mind.

Reactions: LSC82

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
Just wait...

Alexis' dad is the guy the MC met in the bar when they watched the game together. MC's mom reveals hidden past relationships and MC learns this guy is also his real dad.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Just wait...

Alexis' dad is the guy the MC met in the bar when they watched the game together. MC's mom reveals hidden past relationships and MC learns this guy is also his real dad.

Okay, so far this is pure speculation.

Another point: John is heavily tattooed (we haven't seen him shirtless yet). But when he has that distinctive tattoo on his back... Iris and Erynn look similar...

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Just wait...

Nah, Mr Monroe is absolutely loaded, while Mr Navarro is well-off, but not rich rich. Plus, this is the bar Alexis works in, surely the other bartender would've mentioned that to the MC.

My bet is that Adriana's husband is Zo, since he's the only celebrity we've been introduced to.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Okay, so far this is pure speculation.

Another point: John is heavily tattooed (we haven't seen him shirtless yet). But when he has that distinctive tattoo on his back... Iris and Erynn look similar...
Nah, Mr Monroe is absolutely loaded, while Mr Navarro is well-off, but not rich rich. Plus, this is the bar Alexis works in, surely the other bartender would've mentioned that to the MC.

My bet is that Adriana's husband is Zo, since he's the only celebrity we've been introduced to.
Mr Navarro aka the sports agent, is/was married to Gabi the Spanish teacher, and is the odds on favorite to be the MCs dad.
He's also the guy from the bar and he was friends with Zo(retired basketball player) back in college.

Mr Monroe, father to Alexis and Layla, famous and easily recognizable, rich and a retired sportsperson, everything seems to match with Zo indeed.

John just fits the description Melissa gives to the father of Erynn perfectly, tall, blonde and tattoed, no one else in the story matches this description.
Plus the game keeps hammering how much Erynn and Iris look and act like each other.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I honestly don't understand why I need to choose between Cara and Nikki when they both have feelings for mc. Where is the way of the harem? Why can't I have a threesome?
This isn't a harem or incest game. Even if it were it make no sense for them both to jump to a threesome that quick since it was just a flashback they wouldn't of had the proper time to develop the relationship a bit to lead up to having a conversation with each other about a threesome. Maybe if they were best friends it can make more sense to have a threesome spur of the moment but not siblings

Reactions: LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
... break patreon's ToS.
Thank you for the crucial tip. I don't know the regulations of PATREON's ToS or the scope of validity, but in our "degrees" sex between half-siblings (or relatives up to the 3rd degree) is considered inbreeding.

So for me the topic is “through”. Alexis' father can't be the "Bio" father of MC!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Thank you for the crucial tip. I don't know the regulations of PATREON's ToS or the scope of validity, but in our "degrees" sex between half-siblings (or relatives up to the 3rd degree) is considered inbreeding.

So for me the topic is “through”. Alexis' father can't be the "Bio" father of MC!
Correct, unless Nyx is planning this to be her only game and reveals Mr Monroe as MC's bio father in the very last episode because she'd be closing her patreon account anyway then it won't happen. It's much more likely that MC's bio father is Gabi's husband, there'd obviously be no blood relation between Gabi and MC and it would suit Nyx's sense of drama to have MC cuckold his bio father.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes