doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Seems even with TAB the crash happens though. Not sure why, might be something to do with this Ren'py version on wayland in combination with how this game loads the animations as it now crashes on the Nikki blowjob scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seems even with TAB the crash happens though. Not sure why, might be something to do with this Ren'py version on wayland in combination with how this game loads the animations as it now crashes on the Nikki blowjob scene.
tried re-dl and re-extract?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Layla.png

I've finally finished all the restaurant scenes. I also added another scene which was planned for a future episode but it fitted in there perfectly. That also opens up other scenes way faster than planned. In that scene, there is another reveal. I don't think anyone has figured this one out yet, but it will start some discussions.

Working on the 2 last scenes for a few days now but I've hit a dilemma. I knew about this already a couple of episodes ago when I wrote this scene but back then I still had plenty of time to think about what to do. Now I'm at that point in the scene and I'm still not sure. I've originally planned to have a choice in that scene. And it's a major choice which can change parts of the story dramatically. Creating that scene isn't the issue, the issue is in future episodes. It will increase my workload twofold since it will influence almost every other future scene + the new scenes it creates. I want to give the players the option just to see what happens if you pick that choice, because I think you would be interested in it. But I also know that 95+% of the players will ultimately pick the other option. I think it's more of a one-time thing.

For now I will create the scene, just to have the option once I've decided what to do with it. Let me know what you think about it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Damn the last 2-3 Progress updates really make me cant wait for this one. I'm hoping for a Feb or Early March release since there is only 2 scenes left and seems the restaurant one was the major one.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well ... i can wait, learned it ... most VN's go the "MEH WAY" anyway after too much much of Dev time. The only thing our Lovely Drama Queen will throw at us is "DRAMA" anyway and nothing else. :ROFLMAO:
I have no issue waiting I was just speaking in general terms I can't wait as it looking to be a good update is all. It could be a meh update like you said but I have hopes it won't be even if it is no biggie for me this most likely will still be my #1 AVN.

Dec 29, 2018

I've finally finished all the restaurant scenes. I also added another scene which was planned for a future episode but it fitted in there perfectly. That also opens up other scenes way faster than planned. In that scene, there is another reveal. I don't think anyone has figured this one out yet, but it will start some discussions.

Working on the 2 last scenes for a few days now but I've hit a dilemma. I knew about this already a couple of episodes ago when I wrote this scene but back then I still had plenty of time to think about what to do. Now I'm at that point in the scene and I'm still not sure. I've originally planned to have a choice in that scene. And it's a major choice which can change parts of the story dramatically. Creating that scene isn't the issue, the issue is in future episodes. It will increase my workload twofold since it will influence almost every other future scene + the new scenes it creates. I want to give the players the option just to see what happens if you pick that choice, because I think you would be interested in it. But I also know that 95+% of the players will ultimately pick the other option. I think it's more of a one-time thing.

For now I will create the scene, just to have the option once I've decided what to do with it. Let me know what you think about it.
A major choice that would change parts of the story dramatically, and would influence almost every other scene? One that over 95% of the players won't choose? I have no idea what that could possibly be, but it sounds like a bad idea. Any guesses as to what they could be talking about?

A new tattoo in a very visible area? Something like that would affect almost all scenes, because you'd need to have an alternate render of every shot with him in it. But that wouldn't change the story drastically, unless it was an exceptionally awful tattoo.

A chance to start an exclusive relationship with Tori as her new boyfriend? That would change the story dramatically, and could possibly rule out more than 95% of people. Hell, it would probably just be me and a handful of others interested in that. So... yeah that one's worth it because I'd enjoy it, and I'm sure everyone else here would be totally cool with waiting twice as long to progress with their favourites. Right? You guys wouldn't mind that would you?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
A major choice that would change parts of the story dramatically, and would influence almost every other scene? One that over 95% of the players won't choose? I have no idea what that could possibly be, but it sounds like a bad idea. Any guesses as to what they could be talking about?

A new tattoo in a very visible area? Something like that would affect almost all scenes, because you'd need to have an alternate render of every shot with him in it. But that wouldn't change the story drastically, unless it was an exceptionally awful tattoo.

A chance to start an exclusive relationship with Tori as her new boyfriend? That would change the story dramatically, and could possibly rule out more than 95% of people. Hell, it would probably just be me and a handful of others interested in that. So... yeah that one's worth it because I'd enjoy it, and I'm sure everyone else here would be totally cool with waiting twice as long to progress with their favourites. Right? You guys wouldn't mind that would you?
i'm thinking might be something on the darker side story wise like something to do with Erynn what exactly no idea. While increase dev time would suck. I also wouldn't mind it as I love it when a choices can make parts of the story play out completely different. However if it's something 95% of players might not choose then yeah probably not worth it. But at this point it's just going to be a choice that might not matter as nothing is set in stone as the dev hasn't decided which I think is fine to tease it even if it never happens.

Reactions: Legion88

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i'm thinking might be something on the darker side story wise like something to do with Erynn what exactly no idea. While increase dev time would suck. I also wouldn't mind it as I love it when a choices can make parts of the story play out completely different. However if it's something 95% of players might not choose then yeah probably not worth it. But at this point it's just going to be a choice that might not matter as nothing is set in stone as the dev hasn't decided which I think is fine to tease it even if it never happens.
More curious how Nyx believes that statistic. If it's accurate..why would you waste time with it all?

Has to be Erynn related for sure.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
More curious how Nyx believes that statistic. If it's accurate..why would you waste time with it all?

Has to be Erynn related for sure.
Maybe something even darker than the already dubious choice of not helping Eryn? Double dip into that route and blackmail her too?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
its the Erynn broken dark path aka as friends with Ethan path!
She has broken but she is useless in bed, dead fish, so Ethan fucked up bigtime,
no good as a whore and not usefull as a model either cause her mind is broken!
so he will reach out to the MC apologyse and ask him to fix her before his father fucks him up
for screwing up with one of his best assets!
so the big choice is clearly if the MC agrees or not, if he disagrees so to speak he will help heal her!
if he agrees he will become a corrupter and get her back back to life
has a sex toy a cum dumpster an anal submissive slut! he will rebuild her as the perfect whore!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I hope it is included, this is the type of game i have multiple saves, so even if it is an option that i find utterly disgusting i'll end up playing it just out of curiosity for seeing how the characters directly affected and his/her circle of close friends react.

The notion that it will harm development is troubling(maybe an idea that i suggested some time ago, a "directors cut" after the story is concluded, would work here), but ultimately i side with ambition over safety.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hope it is included, this is the type of game i have multiple saves, so even if it is an option that i find utterly disgusting i'll end up playing it just out of curiosity for seeing how the characters directly affected and his/her circle of close friends react.

The notion that it will harm development is troubling(maybe an idea that i suggested some time ago, a "directors cut" after the story is concluded, would work here), but ultimately i side with ambition over safety.
yeah my thoughts exactly while I dont mind waiting for the extra dev time to include this unless the choice makes it so Nyx would have create each chapter twice. But I dont think it's worth it if the Nyx thinks only 5% of the players would go that route. But I like your idea just add it after the game's story is finished.

Reactions: LSC82

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Well thats great, the main character gets to kill Ethan and that dumb shit Zach, thus dramatically changing the story, keeping Erynn safe, and most likely sending the MC into a state prison doing 20 to life. LOL. 95% of people wont want that to happen, Do they? :-O

Reactions: Zero141214

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Are there options for the update to come out before the end of the year? Ami, as long as we have sex with Elena, it's fine for me.
I doubt it i'm hoping for Feb or March unless the last 2 scenes are super fast or something than maybe and a big maybe for January but that seems just as unlikely. I think the Elena lewd will be for sometime still after all to pick her you have to make her best friend cry so would be weird if she got with the MC right away after that.

Reactions: Zero141214
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes