Mar 17, 2018
Even if it were it make no sense for them both to jump to a threesome that quick since it was just a flashback they wouldn't of had the proper time to develop the relationship a bit to lead up to having a conversation with each other about a threesome.
If you're going to get all the points from both sisters, then they come to your room on their own. Both the text and the situation itself look like there is not enough option to choose both. When the game is over, I will definitely make a mod for myself to replay it in a new way.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I hope in this new update we will go all the way with Elena...Because it seems MC has feelings for her and so does She....

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hope in this new update we will go all the way with Elena...Because it seems MC has feelings for her and so does She....
I highly doubt it would be too soon imo unless there is an alterative path introduced since you literally have to make her best friend cry and break her heart to get on her path. That's gonna take some time for her to forgive you and want to be in a relationship with the MC after that.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Correct, unless Nyx is planning this to be her only game and reveals Mr Monroe as MC's bio father in the very last episode because she'd be closing her patreon account anyway then it won't happen. It's much more likely that MC's bio father is Gabi's husband, there'd obviously be no blood relation between Gabi and MC and it would suit Nyx's sense of drama to have MC cuckold his bio father.
Are you saying incest games are against patreon rules? If that is so how in the hell does Perverteer survive on Patreon lol?

I am not being sarcastic. I am genuinely confused.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Are you saying incest games are against patreon rules? If that is so how in the hell does Perverteer survive on Patreon lol?

yes they are, a bane of every incest themed game. That's why all of them are doing all sorts of workarounds like player can choose the relationships (default landlady and such) or having either official/unofficial incest patches

Reactions: LSC82

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I don't see incest tag, So I doubt that Emily & MC will have a sexual relationship but I am wondering if that is the case , will Emily have a scene with other guy instead ?

Aug 29, 2023
MC's father is Gabi's husband. Haven't you played this VN yet?
I am more inclined to believe that Mr Navarro is Valeria's father. He expressed concern for her after the race when Zach was lifting her up and she got upset, she also kinda responded rudely to his concern, reminded me of Layla and Arianna. Also Gabi gives MC a look when he is grabbing Val in the pool, so my guess is Val lives with her mother but still must keep in touch with her dad, so Gabi must have some kind of relationship with her stepdaughter. Kinda fun speculating all these conections. This is really a great VN.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Not played that game so can't say for sure but usually they use one of two methods: either default relationships are "landlady" for mother and "roommate" for sister and then there will be an "unofficial" patch that makes them mother and sister, or they have the player set the relationships at the start of the game.

Reactions: LSC82

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I highly doubt it would be too soon imo unless there is an alterative path introduced since you literally have to make her best friend cry and break her heart to get on her path. That's gonna take some time for her to forgive you and want to be in a relationship with the MC after that.
I felt it might happen as in the previous episode whwn we are dancing and kissing with Layla in the club we end up imagining that its Elena for a sec. I have a feeling it might happen. Because it has been a will they wont they situation so far with them....

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I felt it might happen as in the previous episode whwn we are dancing and kissing with Layla in the club we end up imagining that its Elena for a sec. I have a feeling it might happen. Because it has been a will they wont they situation so far with them....
yeah if it wasn't for making Layla cry I could see it being in the next episode or 2 as it does seem they are almost at that point. But right now I think it just depends how long it takes for her to forgive the MC before it happens. Unless for whatever reason Layla doesn't tell her about the MC and making her cry which I doubt she wouldn't. So my guess is at least 3 updates depending what happens with in the next one. As I recall reading the next one isn't really going to be much about relationships.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Orrr...spoiler alert...

Nyx is just fucking with you all..there will not be an Elena romance....she will never forgive you lol...

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
yeah if it wasn't for making Layla cry I could see it being in the next episode or 2 as it does seem they are almost at that point. But right now I think it just depends how long it takes for her to forgive the MC before it happens. Unless for whatever reason Layla doesn't tell her about the MC and making her cry which I doubt she wouldn't. So my guess is at least 3 updates depending what happens with in the next one. As I recall reading the next one isn't really going to be much about relationships.
But Elena did fell bad when we were Romancing Layla right in front of her. If Layla does tell her about it.... Who knows how she would react knowing she also has the same feelings for MC... It will be whether she would confess to Layla that she also feels for MC or it will be just silence and then meeting with MC where kn they decide to keep it a secret from Layla.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But Elena did fell bad when we were Romancing Layla right in front of her. If Layla does tell her about it.... Who knows how she would react knowing she also has the same feelings for MC... It will be whether she would confess to Layla that she also feels for MC or it will be just silence and then meeting with MC where kn they decide to keep it a secret from Layla.
idk to me it would feel a bit out of character for her not to be mad at the MC when she finds out. I don't see her putting feeling for the MC before her best friend after the MC hurt her at least right away. But I do agree that she would eventually but I don't think she would need to keep it a secret unless Layla's not over the MC breaking up with her and would see it as a betrayal.

Reactions: Aiden619

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

he makes patch which turns non-incest to incest and incest version is on subscribe.

and yes patreon is very much against any incest.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
idk to me it would feel a bit out of character for her not to be mad at the MC when she finds out. I don't see her putting feeling for the MC before her best friend after the MC hurt her at least right away. But I do agree that she would eventually but I don't think she would need to keep it a secret unless Layla's not over the MC breaking up with her and would see it as a betrayal.
It is basically a will it happen or it wont happen situation with Her. She might feel happy on the inside knowing MC is reciprocating her feelings and thinks about it while discussing with Layla...but at the same time Layla is her friend.... Thats the real intertwined situation

Aug 29, 2023
He isn't
His connection to Val is that he is the husband of her mother's friend and a gym rat who will spend time with her there
Hmm guess I missed that connection, haven't seen any scene relating Gabi and Val's mom, guess I still have some more routes to follow. Still Navarro's concern for Val felt more personal, more like family than family friend. So I was thinking they were related somehow, either father or uncle. Then again he might be just a creep scouting for his next ex wife, looks like he has a type, latinas into sports... But on a serious note, regarding Navarro being Santi, I don't see it, Santi was a goofball, Navarro seems more of a serious type. He might have matured in his later years but that would be too much of a change. Take Emily for example, she is much more mature compared to her younger years but her playful personality still shows.

On a more important matter, this is still bugging me so much, who the hell stole Layla's hoodie???? Gotta remember to watch that whole scene frame by frame on my next playthrough to see if I can spot anything in the background.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
My Latina Goddess has no place being upset with me for doing the right thing. Sure the timing sucks hairy balls, but it would be a galactic level douche move to take her virginity and then dump her. :cautious::Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes