Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It happened at his birthday.
And I'm not talking about specifically about the prom, but about the fact that she doesn't care about everything Ethan did and continued to communicate with him normally, went with him to the prom and not with anyone else.
Is it canon on all routes though? Probably is. My bad then.

I checked the game files and MC only remembers it if he is not on the Alexis route.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I added an edit to my post that mostly mirrored yours answer :)
(y)

There should be a disclaimer at the beginning to try every route or something LOL, not used to VNs with this much depth to them. :)
Perhaps the OP should have that disclaimer... There's a lot that Nyx has done that some people will never see. For example I don't think most people even saw how I was called out for being an asshole

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dylan and the MC on a beach in the Caribbean discussing grilling techniques while sipping mai tais under umbrellas. Just a couple bros relaxing together, no "intertwined" romances to worry about...
They should get a beach house ;)

There should be a disclaimer at the beginning to try every route or something LOL, not used to VNs with this much depth to them. :)
(y)

Perhaps the OP should have that disclaimer... There's a lot that Nyx has done that some people will never see. For example I don't think most people even saw how I was called out for being an asshole
People choose not to do different things...not to see other choices they could have made..who's fault and problem is that exactly?

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Is it canon on all routes though? Probably is. My bad then.

I checked the game files and MC only remembers it if he is not on the Alexis route.
Yeah... After all this, I certainly would not want to communicate with those who have a good relationships with Ethan or with whom he slept.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Like in the game or the forum? I think i remember
Yep, if you stay at Zach's house and play video games together the MC ponders why someone with my nom de guerre is such an asshole.

Yes, please!

People choose not to do different things...not to see other choices they could have made..who's fault and problem is that exactly?
Not really a fault issue but at the same time if people don't understand that the paths are so different then they may not realize there is a need to play all paths to see everything. Not a lot of games that branch this much, especially so early. Nyx is really juggling a lot of items. It's the reason I continually offer to help out, I love the game, but the amount of work keeping it all straight could be a problem.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

Honestly the players obviously. But how many VNs have you seen or played with this level of intricacy as far as story and plot that would require multiple playthroughs just to get the whole story. Most are very linear and the story/plot is told regardless of the choices, those usually only determine what sex scenes you get. This is NOT one of those, it is a rather masterfully written and designed VN not just a mindless fap fap VN like I am used to seeing on here.

Just saying a disclaimer would inform people that there is more to this then a simple story and sex scenes.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hmmm. I would not call MC a douche for that, remember the relation between Alexis and Erryn is partly for those two to decide. MC can just try to not be an ass about it if he does. Now with his relation with both it would be a dick move indeed if Alexis was only for the sex and he kept seeing her. If he has real feelings for her though, should he give up on her while she answers his feelings just cause her BFF has a weird crush on him?

Edit: remember Erryn did make her own bed to sleep in with the choices she made as well like not contacting MC later on or sending him a card for his B-day, even if they were understandable for a 15 yo and all the later ones turn out to be understandable as well.
While i agree with u, i'd say, sure Erynn made her own bed to lie in, but so did Alexis.
I have no idea why Erynn thinks she has a claim on MC, but Alexis knew very well who he was and what he means to her bff and still decides to join the mile high club just because he was hot (no love back than).
I think thats a pretty shitty move to pull on a good friend trust/loyalty wise, if Erynn has claim or not. Friendships have ended for less.

I don't dislike Alexis for it, neither do i think she did a serve mistake (from the view of the MC), but i do think the shit she got from MC as well as Erynn was well deserved and i have zero pity for her no matter how much she cries.

Yeah... After all this, I certainly would not want to communicate with those who have a good relationships with Ethan or with whom he slept.
Pretty much this, if she and Ethan are/were a thing he can keep her for all i care, after all with whom u spend time with says a lot, just allow me to block her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
While i agree with u, i'd say, sure Erynn made her own bed to lie in, but so did Alexis.
I have no idea why Erynn thinks she has a claim on MC, but Alexis knew very well who he was and what he means to her bff and still decides to join the mile high club just because he was hot (no love back than).
I think thats a pretty shitty move to pull on a good friend trust/loyalty wise, if Erynn has claim or not. Friendships have ended for less.

I don't dislike Alexis for it, neither do i think she did a serve mistake (from the view of the MC), but i do think the shit she got from MC as well as Erynn was well deserved and i have zero pity for her no matter how much she cries.

Pretty much this, if she and Ethan are/were a thing he can keep her for all i care, after all with whom u spend time with says a lot, just allow me to block her.
That last depends on what she did when she recognized who and what he is, that is what makes the fact he is still in her life even now so much of a red flag that needs explanation and reason that can be accepted. You know also Erryn is allowed to have made mistakes, even stupid ones. Insisting to keep making them though is another thing. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yep, if you stay at Zach's house and play video games together the MC ponders why someone with my nom de guerre is such an asshole.

Yes, please!

Not really a fault issue but at the same time if people don't understand that the paths are so different then they may not realize there is a need to play all paths to see everything. Not a lot of games that branch this much, especially so early. Nyx is really juggling a lot of items. It's the reason I continually offer to help out, I love the game, but the amount of work keeping it all straight could be a problem.
Yeah Notty tried to counter that by having a scoreboard at end of update that gave you an idea that you missed a lot of paths and options. Hers and Kaffekops are one of the only games I know that have this much or even more intricacies and different paths as in this game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That last depends on what she did when she recognized who and what he is, that is what makes the fact he is still in her life even now so much of a red flag that needs explanation and reason that can be accepted. You know also Erryn is allowed to have made mistakes, even stupid ones. Insisting to keep making them though is another thing. :p
Sure she is allowed to make mistakes, but as u said he still is in her life.
And some mistakes can be harder to forgive or not at all, at the very least they can disqualify her from being a LI, being a friend is a other subject of course...
But i'm not really in the white knight faction, i'd rather lie in a beach chair with a cold beer, look how the drama unfolds and watch the world burn :whistle:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, just because she recognized him and knows she shouldn't doesn't mean she also hasn't had a thing for MC... She was the one who went and found him after the whole rejection memory. Perhaps she always thought he was a sweet guy but never acted on it because of the age gap and Erynn. Or maybe because Erynn kept talking about him Alexis also grew to like him...

The whole not communicating via phone/text/email for 5 years vexes me. I hope that we get an explanation and perhaps it reflects poorly on the MC. As has been stated he is a bit too perfect and blameless.

Yeah Notty tried to counter that by having a scoreboard at end of update that gave you an idea that you missed a lot of endings and options. Hers and Kaffekops are one of the only ones that have this much or even more intricacies and different paths as in this game.
Ah Notty... I love her game (and her virtual self) but I am a clueless idiot when it comes to lewd content in her game. LOL To the point where she "thought about" my cluelessness when preparing the next update.

Sins of the Father I can find everything in multiple playthroughs (pretty much... I don't know if we can sex up the hot black neighbor, if so I never have).

I think Nyx will be joining their ranks as this game keeps going, as long as no ball is dropped. There is already a fair amount of intricacies and we aren't that deep into the game (I think). Hope that we see more people supporting Intertwined, it deserves more attention.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
So, dont know if anyone has mentioned the spanish part? If is really relevant that is good?
I mean, I gues very few people can read it (in comparison with the english part)
So.. do you want some help? You already have it? =S
In any case. Fantastic game!! Really enjoying it!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, just because she recognized him and knows she shouldn't doesn't mean she also hasn't had a thing for MC... She was the one who went and found him after the whole rejection memory. Perhaps she always thought he was a sweet guy but never acted on it because of the age gap and Erynn. Or maybe because Erynn kept talking about him Alexis also grew to like him...

The whole not communicating via phone/text/email for 5 years vexes me. I hope that we get an explanation and perhaps it reflects poorly on the MC. As has been stated he is a bit too perfect and blameless.

Ah Notty... I love her game (and her virtual self) but I am a clueless idiot when it comes to lewd content in her game. LOL To the point where she "thought about" my cluelessness when preparing the next update.

Sins of the Father I can find everything in multiple playthroughs (pretty much... I don't know if we can sex up the hot black neighbor, if so I never have).

I think Nyx will be joining their ranks as this game keeps going, as long as no ball is dropped. There is already a fair amount of intricacies and we aren't that deep into the game (I think). Hope that we see more people supporting Intertwined, it deserves more attention.
I was actually talking about Erynn and Ethan, not Alexis, Though in a way many of these things may go for Alexis as well and somehow I have an idea that Alexis may well be the key to us getting some info on what happened with Erryn during those years, though it will need a talk with Erryn to really get her perspective. Just hope it is with MC and not a talk between Erryn and Alexis first. Though for us as players we would at least have the info to make choices, even if MC has not.

The dark neighbour I think that answer is yes, you can.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was actually talking about Erynn and Ethan, not Alexis, Though in a way many of this things may go for Alexis as well and somehow I have an idea that Alexis may well be the key to us getting some info on what happened with Erryn during those years, though it will need a talk with Erryn to really get her perspective. Just hope it is with MC and not a talk between erryn and Alexis first. Though for us as players we would at least have the info to make choices, even if MC has not.

The dark neighbour I think that answer is yes, you can.
Ah, well I really hope to see the MC back with Alexis soon... Feel like she could help us understand a few things (and I am sure the make up sex will be fantastic). Wonder if Emily and Melissa can tell the MC anything about the Erynn/Ethan dynamic too. Be weird if mom and "aunt" know nothing about what is going on. Just hope this doesn't suddenly shift and become a crime drama...

Also would like to meet more random people like neighbors and mom's employees and others... You know I'm just saying that just to drive Nyx crazy.

Reactions: Maviarab

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah, well I really hope to see the MC back with Alexis soon... Feel like she could help us understand a few things (and I am sure the make up sex will be fantastic). Wonder if Emily and Melissa can tell the MC anything about the Erynn/Ethan dynamic too. Be weird if mom and "aunt" know nothing about what is going on. Just hope this doesn't suddenly shift and become a crime drama...

Also would like to meet more random people like neighbors and mom's employees and others... You know I'm just saying that just to drive Nyx crazy.
Well you could meet one of mom's future employees for the club at least once. You might remember her from a certain plane scene. :p (ifdid not go the Alexis way you might remember her even better).

Also is it not weird that Mc at en of this latest update is temporary not on speaking terms with those people who could tell him more about what happened between Erryn and Ethan MrFriendly . It is almost like Nyx did that on purpose. Just a random thought I got after reading your post. :p

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017

• Sad
Reactions: DA22

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think the Erryn situation is she got a model contract from someone Ethan knows and through that Ethan has managed to get some material to maybe blackmail Erryn, so she now has no choice but the have him around and the mc will have too kick the shit out of Ethan to save Erryn,

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes