Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why are we also assuming Latino? Our last name is Italian if anything, not Latino. Alexis' family doesn't look Latino...our mother doesn't...

Did I miss something obvious?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Leading to that day, MC feeling betrayed again and likely acted out both trauma's at once by becoming impossible to handle or connect to by anyone (especially what he did not need at that moment) and get in his eyes betrayed by his Mom by being sent of to his Dad.
I agree on a lot of what you just said. I remember someone saying the MC does not have enough flaws. Here you touch upon one of MC's biggest flaws. He does not deal with his emotions right away. He sweeps them under the rug. And his acquaintances have to bear the brunt of it when it does indeed boil to the surface. Alexis can attest to that.

Another thing that occured to me is that Andres is aware that MC is not his son. He was under no obligation to take him in. Why did he agree to it? Why did he not want the MC knowing he is not his real dad? Tinfoil hat time: Emily got pregnant in a threeway with Andres and another dude? :p

Why are we also assuming Latino? Our last name is Italian if anything, not Latino. Alexis' family doesn't look Latino...our mother doesn't...

Did I miss something obvious?
I don't know an abundance of Latino people (I am not from that part of the world). But Moreno is a Spanish name. I know there is a forward called Gerard Moreno in the La Liga. So, I think it works.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree on a lot of what you just said. I remember someone saying the MC does not have enough flaws. Here you touch upon one of MC's biggest flaws. He does not deal with his emotions right away. He sweeps them under the rug. And his acquaintances have to bear the brunt of it when it does indeed boil to the surface. Alexis can attest to that.

Another thing that occured to me is that Andres is aware that MC is not his son. He was under no obligation to take him in. Why did he agree to it? Why did he not want the MC knowing he is not his real dad? Tinfoil hat time: Emily got pregnant in a threeway with Andres and another dude? :p

I don't know an abundance of Latino people (I am not from that part of the world). But Moreno is a Spanish name. I know there is a forward called Gerard Moreno in the La Liga. So, I think it works.
Yeah, I tried to write my post purely from an MC standpoint though and how he saw and reacted to it, for better or worse (Yeah I think it is worse and entitled, but fuck why did he not at leat get a session or 20 with school psychologist after he changed his behavior so much?). Not how others reacted to it or possibly could have reacted better or worse to it. Edit Also I think it is not so much his acquaintances, as especially those he loves most and who can hurt him the most for that reason. A form of self protection, even if not a very wise or helpful one.

Andres, well I think even if he knew/knows after 10 years having taken care of MC and having loved him since he was a baby. MC is his son to him, just as much as if he was his biological father.

Moreno means brown in Spanish and as far as I know from a Spanish friend of mine a quite common name. :)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nice summing up and yeah I do think MC will want to save her somehow even if he might not want a romance with her. There are also the good memories. That is why I do think it is logical he will want to spend time with her even if no romance for his own reason and there is that hurt/bitterness/anger about her leaving/betraying him. (From Mc's pov it does not realy matter what really happened that day or how others saw it, that is what it did and felt like to him, now if what happened would be much better/nicer that could help him now he is older with dealing with it and finally put it behind him, but does not change what it did with him when he was 12 yo and how he reacted to it then).
Yeah, I think all of the people who are looking at the relationship with Erynn as a binary choice (love or leave) don't understand that the MC obviously still has a thing for her. Now, he may be in the process of moving on (thanks to Alexis, Nikki, and Layla) but some part of him will always be that 12 year old kid who had a crush on his childhood friend. He will want to be there for her, as a friend, even if he doesn't want to be her boyfriend.

Now to explain that remark a bit and Nyx may be laughing her ass off and completely disagree with me, but MrFriendly also touched upon this. That moment with Erynn, Alexis and Ethan is and was not the greatest trauma of MC's life but in a way very connected to the thing that was in his mind. The divorce of his parents, which Erynn in her way was quite instrumental in helping him getting over it, an important reason why MC was so hurt when she started to drift away from him naturally when her life changed in school.
Exactly! He is still dwelling on the events of 5 years ago. He wants to know what happened, he had a near perfect life (in his mind) - loving family and friends, a childhood best friend that he had a crush on... Everything was great until his dad left, he grew closer to Erynn, and then professed his "love" for her. He may "blame" her for what happened but he should also blame himself for how he reacted, how he acted out, and now for how he has dwelled on it for so long. I mean, dude, if you are going to tell someone you have a crush on her perhaps do it alone...

Leading to that day, MC feeling betrayed again and likely acted out both trauma's at once by becoming impossible to handle or connect to by anyone (especially what he did not need at that moment) and get in his eyes betrayed by his Mom by being sent of to his Dad. Now he still loves all those people involved, despite that underlying anger as well. Just not sure if Erynn more in a romantic way or more as a sister that is not his sister so also part romantically.
Yeah, I think the MC is actually a rather isolated individual and has to place a lot of trust in the close friends and family he has around him. Thus making any betrayal even worse because he doesn't have many options in terms of support. In addition he's spent the last 5 years believing his dad was the asshole who broke up the family and yet now has to consider the possibility that his mother broke up the family (or, you know, that both of them are flawed people who could have mutually fucked up the relationship).

I think we are getting close to the "will they or won't they moment" in the MC's relationship with Erynn. He needs to decide if he is going to pursue the now reciprocated feelings or move on.

Now MC is back in that mess with even new added messes and revelations, while to me it feels he never has dealt with the issues that made him go ballistic in past after that confession day. He just learned a bit to move on by hiding from those issues, putting them away and now they are back to haunt him. Also somewhat explaining why he made the weird connection about cheating after saw the kiss of his mother with Melissa and the day he had.
Yeah, I think you nailed it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
NyxValeria amazing agme,amazing update im also worried about Lexi ,she cryed sooo much ,hope evrything will go ok because im in love with her:love: :cry:and her frinendship with Erynn can't ended form 15 years
Yeah, I really like Alexis but I also don't want the MC to be the reason they stop being friends. I hope Nyx has a way for the MC to help save their friendship while also being able to date Alexis, but at the end of it I would consider breaking it off with all of them and running away with Dylan so he could teach us his grilling techniques. :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I really like Alexis but I also don't want the MC to be the reason they stop being friends. I hope Nyx has a way for the MC to help save their friendship while also being able to date Alexis, but at the end of it I would consider breaking it off with all of them and running away with Dylan so he could teach us his grilling techniques. :ROFLMAO:
Proving again the saying that the love of us males goes through the stomach. :p

Well I suppose if the friendship between Erynn and Alexis can be saved if you go for Alexis will depend for a great deal on Erynn and whether you can heal the reason why she has a crush on MC and make her happy despite not being in a romantic relation with MC (that would not mean MC could not be in a friends or back to younger brother relation with Erynn, who knows that might workfor her if Ethan is removed from her life and she can have normal relations with males), since the easy seeming solution to be with both will not be an option. :p (easy seeming since in reality that would open it's own can of worms and that is if both girls would be willing to share you with the other in the first place based on their own character and needs).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean... Sometimes a really good steak with a beer can be exactly what you need.

Well I suppose if the friendship between Erynn and Alexis can be saved if you go for Alexis will depend for a great deal on Erynn and whether you can heal the reason why she has a crush on MC and make her happy despite not being in a romantic relation with MC (that would not mean MC could not be in a friends or back to younger brother relation with Erynn, who knows that might workfor her if Ethan is removed from her life and she can have normal relations with males), since the easy seeming solution to be with both will not be an option. :p (easy seeming since in reality that would open it's own can of worms and that is if both girls would be willing to share you with the other in the first place based on their own character and needs).
I'd just hate to see the MC be the cause of their friendship ending. Especially when the MC is friends with Erynn and obviously feels something for Alexis. He'd have to be quite a douche to decide that fucking one of them is more important than their 15 year friendship. The MC hasn't said he loves one of them, I don't know how serious he is with Alexis, sure they've had some fun but there's been no talk of anything serious between them. Regardless I'd want the MC to help Erynn out of whatever situation she is in and I'd like to see the MC resolve the conflict with Alexis... And then maybe he could step back and let the two of them be friends while he pursues someone that isn't related to them (so no Layla) - maybe Sienna or Elena or Valeria or ??

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
eeehh...food is there to not die. Couldn't care less. Eat becuase I have to. Way to my heart is a little lower than my stomach lol.

I'd just hate to see the MC be the cause of their friendship ending. Especially when the MC is friends with Erynn and obviously feels something for Alexis. He'd have to be quite a douche to decide that fucking one of them is more important than their 15 year friendship. The MC hasn't said he loves one of them, I don't know how serious he is with Alexis, sure they've had some fun but there's been no talk of anything serious between them. Regardless I'd want the MC to help Erynn out of whatever situation she is in and I'd like to see the MC resolve the conflict with Alexis... And then maybe he could step back and let the two of them be friends while he pursues someone that isn't related to them (so no Layla) - maybe Sienna or Elena or Valeria or ??
Well really the only conflict with Alexis and Erryn is because Erryn thinks the MC is some kind of property. We can all say it again...if everyone was honest from the start...

Reactions: MrFriendly

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
IT is telling that in the MC's recollection of the flower incident the background is completely black and he eliminates the two other people in the scene. They only reappear when he is being laughed at. And Erynn tries to talk to him after the event but his memory of the event is that she passes it off as a joke. MC may have been too dazed by the events of the day to actually register what she was actually saying and filled in the blanks later with a reconstruction of reality.
And what difference does that make? Ethan mocked him in front of her, Lexi went to calm him down, but she didn't, that says a lot. Then there were also beatings. And after all this, she went with him to the prom, she still communicates well enough with him and works.
I do not know how a developer can change my opinion about her, there is not a single chance.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Can just anyone explain me what the story really is it's all pretty confusing - did Emily cheated on Andreas coz I found comments saying Emily confessed we ain't Andreas real son and what's with the continuous different loops gets me all dizzy Erynn story, Alexis story, Elana and Layla story and Haley and her daughter as well. What is the real truth

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
I mean... Sometimes a really good steak with a beer can be exactly what you need.

Lexi is also hiding something, as if she has a boyfriend or her parents will be angry if she has a boyfriend or has a sugardaddy. I do not understand her actions during their dates.:)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can just anyone explain me what the story really is it's all pretty confusing - did Emily cheated on Andreas coz I found comments saying Emily confessed we ain't Andreas real son and what's with the continuous different loops gets me all dizzy Erynn story, Alexis story, Elana and Layla story and Haley and her daughter as well. What is the real truth
No proof...not confirmed.

Well..the game is called Intertwined....

Lexi is also hiding something, as if she has a boyfriend or her parents will be angry if she has a boyfriend or has a sugardaddy. I do not understand her actions during their dates.:)
Her actions? You mean her thoughts of being sorry? She is talking about Erryn...her best friend..who is in love (for whatever reason) with the MC.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
They also talked about time travel. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: BroodZeo

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Oh fuck, our MC is g..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Hmmm. I would not call MC a douche for that, remember the relation between Alexis and Erryn is partly for those two to decide. MC can just try to not be an ass about it if he does. Now with his relation with both it would be a dick move indeed if Alexis was only for the sex and he kept seeing her. If he has real feelings for her though, should he give up on her while she answers his feelings just cause her BFF has a weird crush on him?

Edit: remember Erryn did make her own bed to sleep in with the choices she made as well like not contacting MC later on or sending him a card for his B-day, even if they were understandable for a 15 yo and all the later ones turn out to be understandable as well.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
No proof...not confirmed.

Well..the game is called Intertwined....

Her actions? You mean her thoughts of being sorry? She is talking about Erryn...her best friend..who is in love (for whatever reason) with the MC.
Played the dating version of the game for a long time, confused it with some other game. There was that they came to her home, slept and she hurriedly drove him out. Sorry ... :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes