MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is great. Gave me a good laugh.
Dylan ending confirmed?
Dylan and the MC on a beach in the Caribbean discussing grilling techniques while sipping mai tais under umbrellas. Just a couple bros relaxing together, no "intertwined" romances to worry about...

• Red Heart
Reactions: thorin0815

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
And what difference does that make? Ethan mocked him in front of her, Lexi went to calm him down, but she didn't, that says a lot. Then there were also beatings. And after all this, she went with him to the prom, she still communicates well enough with him and works.
I do not know how a developer can change my opinion about her, there is not a single chance.
If you read my post you would have seen that she talked with him. But the MC only remembers rejection. I don't remember any physical violence against MC by Ethan though. I guess Americans have a cultural significance for prom but for the rest of the world it does not mean much. It is a dance maybe a night of sex. It is not an undying declaration of love. Chill out on the prom thingy!

What HAS been established is that MC's recollection is incomplete. Don't jump to conclusions too soon.

Reactions: Maviarab

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah I felt that exact same thing. The argument for doing what she did is solid for the reasons you mentioned but in the here and now her rationale is... odd.

But then again Alexis seems to have fallen in love with the MC after a few days so maybe it's just some big dick energy he's giving off.
but she also liked the MC waaay back... but he had eyes for Erryn only
If it turns out that the Alexis and Layla's biological father is AWOL then we would have most characters either not knowing their father or being away from them.
untill proven otherwise, their father is with them... if I was in a relationship with Mrs Moore ( and damn! probably the hottest MILF of all games) and managed to score two timesI would stick around and I'd go for a hattrick.
Hmmm. I would not call MC a douche for that, remember the relation between Alexis and Erryn is partly for those two to decide. MC can just try to not be an ass about it if he does. Now with his relation with both it would be a dick move indeed if Alexis was only for the sex and he kept seeing her. If he has real feelings for her though, should he give up on her while she answers his feelings just cause her BFF has a weird crush on him?
that's the problem, Erryn doesn't seem to remember the time she rejected the MC and now she acts as if he's her husbando... and Alexis too... she should have talked with Erryn, but by the way she kept bumping into MC the interwined threads of fate didn't give her much space, and MC on the other hand, has a lack of patience.

Reactions: Idontknowme

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well I finally learned why the game is called intertwined... Its funny how not one of the theories was FULLY correct, but all of them were LOL...

Poster 1: I am betting Alexis will be Layla's relative right dev ?
Poster 2: Nah man, Erynn and Alexis knew each other and were close, its betrayal right dev ?
Poster 3: I bet the mom and the milf neighbor are fucking right dev ?

Dev: Why not all of them ?? :cool:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I finally learned why the game is called intertwined... Its funny how not one of the theories was FULLY correct, but all of them were LOL...

Poster 2: Nah man, Erynn and Alexis knew each other and were close, its betrayal right dev ?

Well, supposedly the third one isn't right. They kissed and it was their first kiss since college.

It's not a bad thing for us to get stuff right, rather have that then "it's aliens!"

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well, supposedly the third one isn't right. They kissed and it was their first kiss since college.

It's not a bad thing for us to get stuff right, rather have that then "it's aliens!"
meh I dont know... every now and then the aliens scapegoat can be funny, especially when its this version.

President: Your not gonna say it was Aliens are you ?
Army General: Mr president, I'm not saying it was Aliens, but...It was Aliens

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
If you read my post you would have seen that she talked with him. But the MC only remembers rejection. I don't remember any physical violence against MC by Ethan though. I guess Americans have a cultural significance for prom but for the rest of the world it does not mean much. It is a dance maybe a night of sex. It is not an undying declaration of love. Chill out on the prom thingy!

What HAS been established is that MC's recollection is incomplete. Don't jump to conclusions too soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It happened at his birthday.
And I'm not talking about specifically about the prom, but about the fact that she doesn't care about everything Ethan did and continued to communicate with him normally, went with him to the prom and not with anyone else.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
meh I dont know... every now and then the aliens scapegoat can be funny, especially when its this version.

President: Your not gonna say it was Aliens are you ?
Army General: Mr president, I'm not saying it was Aliens, but...It was Aliens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018

There were so many theories, of course someone will guess correctly.
Just like Game of Thrones for example, people guessed correctly.

And like I mentioned before, just because someone guesses correct, won't make me change it. That's just stupid.
It would've been weird if people didn't guess correctly after all the hints I put in there. It still took 3-4 episodes.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well the thing with the prom is more that it is three years later, so shows Erryn has been in a sort of relation with Ethan all those years and normally it is your BF or someone you like going to prom. :) Real problem is Ethan is still in her life right now. If understood there is a scene of Ethan beating up 12 yo MC on one path at a different moment as that confession scene. See also Hulktime's answer above though why peple do not like why Erryn went to prom of all people with Ethan. :)

Edit: My guess is Erryn fell in love with Ethan soon after they met and stayed in love with him for a long time, refusing to see anything bad about him or any warning until way too late and saw him as the cool guy she wanted to be with and that is also why she distanced herself from MC before the confession and kept doing that after. Just a situation of a lousy taste in men. :p

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Okay, i remember seeing someone post that Nyx confirmed that MCs dad has already been seen just not pointed out but there have only really been 3 males other then Andres that I remember, History teacher, gym teacher and Dylan... not one of them is latino unless hes from Spain with a whiteboy lastname.....

Parus Majors

Dec 21, 2018
I really like this game, but I've noticed a fair number of typos and other errors in the text. What's the best way to report them?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
There were so many theories, of course someone will guess correctly.
Just like Game of Thrones for example, people guessed correctly.

And like I mentioned before, just because someone guesses correct, won't make me change it. That's just stupid.
It would've been weird if people didn't guess correctly after all the hints I put in there. It still took 3-4 episodes.
Whoa easy... I'm not saying its a bad thing, or crapping on your writing... It was more meant to dissuade people from bragging "I got it right", when there was so much shit thrown at the wall, someone had to hit the mark...

Its like how I get triggered when people say "write something original, this story has been done to death"... when any stupid ass story they can come up with probably has been written as well... the reason the classics get used so much is simple... THEY WORK, and people need to learn to deal with that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well the thing with the prom is more that it is three years later, so shows Erryn has been in a sort of relation with Ethan all those years and normally it is your BF or someone you like going to prom. :) Real problem is Ethan is still in her life right now. If understood there is a scene of Ethan beating up 12 yo MC on one path at a different moment as that confession scene.
Yeah, I don't believe Erryn AT ALL when it comes to Ethan. The whole "I don't like him and I don't want anything to do with him" sounds like BS. It looks more like she is or was in a relationship with him and now wants to be with her favorite "memory" which is the MC.

Okay, i remember seeing someone post that Nyx confirmed that MCs dad has already been seen just not pointed out but there have only really been 3 males other then Andres that I remember, History teacher, gym teacher and Dylan... not one of them is latino unless hes from Spain with a whiteboy lastname.....
Saw a picture of Mr Ramirez if you went down one path...

I really like this game, but I've noticed a fair number of typos and other errors in the text. What's the best way to report them?
Really? Send them to me since I proofread the game. I can't catch everything and rely on players to tell me what they see. Just PM me here (or Nyx).

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
MrFriendly okay damn if NyxValeria keeps hiding things down different paths how are we supposed to know LOL. I choose one path and that is usually it, this one seems like if you don't play each and every path/option you will miss 90% of the damn story.....

Still love it though.

Reactions: Max1276

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MrFriendly okay damn if NyxValeria keeps hiding things down different paths how are we supposed to know LOL. I choose one path and that is usually it, this one seems like if you don't play each and every path/option you will miss 90% of the damn story.....

Still love it though.
Well, Nyx is trying to make a game that requires more than one play through to see everything. It makes it interesting as I've only read some of the paths and not played them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I don't believe Erryn AT ALL when it comes to Ethan. The whole "I don't like him and I don't want anything to do with him" sounds like BS. It looks more like she is or was in a relationship with him and now wants to be with her favorite "memory" which is the MC.

Saw a picture of Mr Ramirez if you went down one path...

Really? Send them to me since I proofread the game. I can't catch everything and rely on players to tell me what they see. Just PM me here (or Nyx).
Yeah I added an edit to my post that mostly mirrored your answer :) Not completely but the main gist of it and yeah my guess is things happened in that relation that are the reason why Erryn has that crush for MC as the last memory of someone that loved her and she wished she had acted different to, even if that might not have been realistic for her at that moment when it happened. Those are possibly also the reason why she feels ashamed to admit that she was in love and fell for Ethan when she was younger.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Well, Nyx is trying to make a game that requires more than one play through to see everything. It makes it interesting as I've only read some of the paths and not played them.
There should be a disclaimer at the beginning to try every route or something LOL, not used to VNs with this much depth to them. :)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes