Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
True and likely one of the to easier problems to be solved.
Personaly i want finaly some clarity on Erynn, if she is a viable Li or not, instead of more red flags...i think to delay that any more won't do her character any good (or the interest in her), so i hope we get some infos here before the wedding.

I mean we need to choose between the girls, but rejecting anyone for Erynn at this point is simply not happening and all the red flags want me not really be involved with her...i'm curios if we will even have enough RP with her at the time her secrets are revealed, or if need to start a new game for her, knowing she is a good LI, which would be a bit disapointing
Well there's no harem here...so by now you should have a save per girl already (those interested in at least)...or certainy be prepared to when the bug/code fix update hits.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well there's no harem here...so by now you should have a save per girl already (those interested in at least)...or certainy be prepared to when the bug/code fix update hits.
Not everyone will be wanting to do all routes, since what you learn on some paths can make the ending of another women you choose feel to bitter instead of happy. For me I have that already a bit with Layla and Alexis, knowing how many problems Layla has if you do not help her out.

Just a consequence of all those ladies having so many issues and so much drama and only being able to choose one. :p Sometimes it is just better than not to know and be ignorant, so your ending can at lest feel fully happy instead of regrets for another girl that is still in her hell and that you like as well, just a little bit less. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True and likely one of the to easier problems to be solved.
Personaly i want finaly some clarity on Erynn, if she is a viable Li or not, instead of more red flags...i think to delay that any more won't do her character any good (or the interest in her), so i hope we get some infos here before the wedding.

I mean we need to choose between the girls, but rejecting anyone for Erynn at this point is simply not happening and all the red flags want me not really be involved with her...i'm curios if we will even have enough RP with her at the time her secrets are revealed, or if need to start a new game for her, knowing she is a good LI, which would be a bit disapointing
Yeah that is a bit my problem and worry with the Erynn character as well. My MC has feelings for her from past, but I do not see enough reasons in how her character is portrayed in game until now to see her as a strong and independent LI at the moment that you can have an equal and trusting relation with where she can be your partner. Almost at best she has more issues and needs more saving as Layla does, while at worst you bind MC to a very broken and weird person that looks pretty hot. :p (Now this may change when we do know her reasons and have learned more about her last 5 years, but as long as we do not know, she stays in that limbo.)

Neither make her great relationship material, unless you are a hopeless White knight for MC though as she is now in game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not everyone will be wanting to do all routes, since what you learn on some paths can make the ending of another women you choose feel to bitter instead of happy. For me I have that already a bit with Layla and Alexis, knowing how many problems Layla has if you do not help her out.

Just a consequence of all those ladies having so many issues and so much drama and only being able to choose one. :p Sometimes it is just better than not to know and be ignorant, so your ending can at lest feel fully happy instead of regrets for another girl that is still in her hell and that you like as well, just a little bit less. :ROFLMAO:
What? Can still romance Alex AND help Layla. Options to help layla regardless of her points or on her path. No need to totally ghost the girl even if not interested in her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What? Can still romance Alex AND help Layla. Options to help layla regardless of her points or on her path. No need to totally ghost the girl even if not interested in her.
We will see. :) I predict a lot of drama regardless between Alex and Layla if you do.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Almost at best she has more issues and needs more saving as Layla does, while at worst you bind MC to a very broken and weird person that looks pretty hot.
As you said he knows her from his past. He has more impetus to try to 'save' her. Whereas with Layla, it is a sweet romance but no history. I guess we'll have to prioritize.

IT is telling that in the MC's recollection of the flower incident the background is completely black and he eliminates the two other people in the scene. They only reappear when he is being laughed at. And Erynn tries to talk to him after the event but his memory of the event is that she passes it off as a joke. MC may have been too dazed by the events of the day to actually register what she was actually saying and filled in the blanks later with a reconstruction of reality.

I wouldn't hold it against Erynn if she had outright rejected the MC though. I don't think a fifteen year old girl should take a romantic overture from a twelve year old, whose balls have probably not dropped yet, seriously. She could have been a 'lady' about it and said it was sweet but he might feel differently once he was older or they should consider it once both of them are older. Both of these would have sounded like rejection to the MC though. The big problem with Erynn is not her past but the present. Why does she feel like she is entitled to the MC's love? Why does she behave like a stalker? It's like MC grew up since that day but she is still stuck as a fifteen year old starry eyed romantic. Why is she so convinced that only MC can 'protect' her? What has she gotten herself into with Ethan and the 'Heaven' thing? Why does she say he is the 'only boy' that can get in her bed?

But at the end of the day it will all boil down to the fact whether you allow MC to forgive Erynn. We need to wait and watch. If it doesn't spoil anything maybe the dev to tell us the timeline of events. When did Erynn develop feelings for MC? At twelve he is giving out flowers to her. Is it then? At thirteen he is a rebel without a cause. Is it then? Somewhere between thirteen and eighteen when he is away but Emily shows her a picture of him. Is it then?

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
IT is telling that in the MC's recollection of the flower incident the background is completely black and he eliminates the two other people in the scene. They only reappear when he is being laughed at. And Erynn tries to talk to him after the event but his memory of the event is that she passes it off as a joke. MC may have been too dazed by the events of the day to actually register what she was actually saying and filled in the blanks later with a reconstruction of reality.
You're the first to figure that out. Nice!

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah that is a bit my problem and worry with the Erynn character as well. My MC has feelings for her from past, but I do not see enough reasons in how her character is portrayed in game until now to see her as a strong and independent LI at the moment that you can have an equal and trusting relation with where she can be your partner. Almost at best she has more issues and needs more saving as Layla does, while at worst you bind MC to a very broken and weird person that looks pretty hot. :p (Now this may change when we do know her reasons and have learned more about her last 5 years, but as long as we do not know, she stays in that limbo.)

Neither make her great relationship material, unless you are a hopeless White knight for MC though as she is now in game.
I'm in agreement on Erynn being bad to make an commitment with the limited information available and wish we could wait for the secret's some of the others have to be reveled before making our one choice because at the moment none of the relationships look like they can become a true based on loyalty, honesty, trust without the threat of being killed by obsessed ex's or stalkers shooting or stabing the MC in the back do to him not taking their assaults seriously or worst case end up related to MC now that its reveled MC's father is unknown.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: B-52reloaded

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
The big problem with Erynn is not her past but the present. Why does she feel like she is entitled to the MC's love? Why does she behave like a stalker? It's like MC grew up since that day but she is still stuck as a fifteen year old starry eyed romantic. Why is she so convinced that only MC can 'protect' her? What has she gotten herself into with Ethan and the 'Heaven' thing? Why does she say he is the 'only boy' that can get in her bed?
Yeah I felt that exact same thing. The argument for doing what she did is solid for the reasons you mentioned but in the here and now her rationale is... odd.

But then again Alexis seems to have fallen in love with the MC after a few days so maybe it's just some big dick energy he's giving off.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
My biggest fear is that the mother thinking Alexia looks familiar may not be because she was a friend that was around Erynn but could look similar to the MC's true biological father
The dev has said that MC's father has already appeared in the game. Also the dad would have to be Latino, I guess. Alexis and Layla are not Latinas.

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
The dev has said that MC's father has already appeared in the game. Also the dad would have to be Latino, I guess. Alexis and Layla are not Latinas.
true but they could be half Latin but take more after their mother since I'm not sure who their father is yet so far we just only learned who their mother is and they may use her maiden name not their fathers surname or their current father may be a step-father but that just my worst case scenario theory.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
true but they could be half Latin but take more after their mother since I'm not sure who their father is yet so far we just only learned who their mother is and they may use her maiden name not their fathers surname or their current father may be a step-father but that just my worst case scenario theory.
I think she'd be more embarrased by the fact that she does not speak Spanish if she were half-Latin, considering she is now friends with two Latinx individuals. She does not even know basic words which I'd find really odd. In case it is the step-father then there is no reason to fear, I guess. I don't know how common divorce is where the dev is from but it is unlikely that all the characters are from broken homes, right? I know our generation is bleak on marriage as an institution but some do work out. If it turns out that the Alexis and Layla's biological father is AWOL then we would have most characters either not knowing their father or being away from them. (Probably even Elena considering that she has to take care of her sibling(s?) when her mother is on call at the hospital)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well i like that there's no harem here and of course i can simply make a Erynn save and board the crazy train, thats just not how i like to play.
Personaly i like to play without WT and make the choices which feels most natural to me, not what gives me the most points, at least for the first playthroughs.

For Erynn i like to keep my distance, for once because of all the red flags and add to that her strange obsession with the MC which is at least worrisome. Also makes me question when or why that obsession begun, clearly not 5 years ago else she would have simply marched in the MC's room and talked to him.
Being close to her feels not really right at the moment, not until they talked about what happend back than, where they stand now and the MC sorted out his feelings regarding her.

Thats why i wonder if we will still have a chance of a Erynn path (if it turens out she is viable LI), or do we need to board the crazy train from the get to go, because of lacking points/wrong choices with her otherwise.

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
I don't know if you noticed but MC's mother just called him unknown father's
or in other words a BASTARD, so he will go and talk with her about what ?

Why and when she did it ? or who his relly father is?
and she tell him or she will start with "you know me and Andres ...blach blach ,,,
and then I met him ...blach blach,,, and for sure I love you more than anything"
Is our MC will be ok with that ?

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
I don't know if you noticed but MC's mother just called him unknown father's
or in other words a BASTARD, so he will go and talk with her about what ?

Why and when she did it ? or who his relly father is?
and she tell him or she will start with "you know me and Andres ...blach blach ,,,
and then I met him ...blach blach,,, and for sure I love you more than anything"
Is our MC will be ok with that ?
I think she only told him that Andres is not his father, not that she doesn't know who his father is.

Gunja02

Mar 2, 2018
Why should i speak a foreign language, even if im half-made of, when i dont grow up with my foreign parents part? I could be half chinese and wouldnt be able to spill out a word, if im not used to. Its still possible just by theire looks, alexis and layla could be related to the mc. But if i would follow your logic, wich i totally prefer, what if Elena is related to our mc. id be happier this way, then alexis and layla are related as sisters. would be to much drama of the same type we already had with Cara and Nikki.

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
I think she only told him that Andres is not his father, not that she doesn't know who his father is.
do not change anything if she knows ,the fact is that he feels like one .

for all his life he thought that Andres washis father

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As you said he knows her from his past. He has more impetus to try to 'save' her. Whereas with Layla, it is a sweet romance but no history. I guess we'll have to prioritize.

I wouldn't hold it against Erynn if she had outright rejected the MC though. I don't think a fifteen year old girl should take a romantic overture from a twelve year old, whose balls have probably not dropped yet, seriously. She could have been a 'lady' about it and said it was sweet but he might feel differently once he was older or they should consider it once both of them are older. Both of these would have sounded like rejection to the MC though. The big problem with Erynn is not her past but the present. Why does she feel like she is entitled to the MC's love? Why does she behave like a stalker? It's like MC grew up since that day but she is still stuck as a fifteen year old starry eyed romantic. Why is she so convinced that only MC can 'protect' her? What has she gotten herself into with Ethan and the 'Heaven' thing? Why does she say he is the 'only boy' that can get in her bed?

But at the end of the day it will all boil down to the fact whether you allow MC to forgive Erynn. We need to wait and watch. If it doesn't spoil anything maybe the dev to tell us the timeline of events. When did Erynn develop feelings for MC? At twelve he is giving out flowers to her. Is it then? At thirteen he is a rebel without a cause. Is it then? Somewhere between thirteen and eighteen when he is away but Emily shows her a picture of him. Is it then?
Nice summing up and yeah I do think MC will want to save her somehow even if he might not want a romance with her. There are also the good memories. That is why I do think it is logical he will want to spend time with her even if no romance for his own reason and there is that hurt/bitterness/anger about her leaving/betraying him. (From Mc's pov it does not realy matter what really happened that day or how others saw it, that is what it did and felt like to him, now if what happened would be much better/nicer that could help him now he is older with dealing with it and finally put it behind him, but does not change what it did with him when he was 12 yo and how he reacted to it then).

Now to explain that remark a bit and Nyx may be laughing her ass off and completely disagree with me, but MrFriendly also touched upon this. That moment with Erynn, Alexis and Ethan is and was not the greatest trauma of MC's life but in a way very connected to the thing that was in his mind. The divorce of his parents, which Erynn in her way was quite instrumental in helping him getting over it, an important reason why MC was so hurt when she started to drift away from him naturally when her life changed in school.

Leading to that day, MC feeling betrayed again and likely acted out both trauma's at once by becoming impossible to handle or connect to by anyone (especially what he did not need at that moment) and get in his eyes betrayed by his Mom by being sent of to his Dad. Now he still loves all those people involved, despite that underlying anger as well. Just not sure if Erynn more in a romantic way or more as a sister that is not his sister so also part romantically.

Now MC is back in that mess with even new added messes and revelations, while to me it feels he never has dealt with the issues that made him go ballistic in past after that confession day. He just learned a bit to move on by hiding from those issues, putting them away and now they are back to haunt him. Also somewhat explaining why he made the weird connection about cheating after saw the kiss of his mother with Melissa and the day he had.

Last edited:
Reactions: Idontknowme
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes