Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Melissa is your father it turns out shes actually a shemale and thats why Erryn turned you down in the past because she knows the truth and this game has no incest in it

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I havent done that route but I would say no, what stewardess would need or have time for 2 jobs if they are flying around everywhere?
She does show up at the house and talks to the mom. She is the blonde in the kitchen (I could swear you see her on both routes but she only does anything with the MC if they had an encounter in the airplane).

Random question

How does everyone feel about Zach trying to extort Alexis's number in exchange for MC's.
Eh, it just proves he is clueless about women. If you tell him everything about joining the mile high club with her then he immediately asks her for a chance to join it too..

They definitely need to talk. Loyalty is important, but so is trust and honesty.
MC is probably thinking that he only exists because his mom cheated.
Yeah, I really hope it is sooner than later. Basically I want the MC to take the first steps to resolving one of his issues before the weekend & I think the relationship with his mom could be easier to start healing with a sit down conversation. His problems with Alexis and Erynn will take more time and conversation than that.

Well the question honestly should be DID she cheat? She didnt really admit to it during that scene honestly just dropped the bomb cause she was freaking out at that moment. Andres could have come along after she was preggo and choose to help raise him cause he loved her. We really do not know why they got divorced in the first place, just assuming right now its cause someone cheated. There really isnt enough info about that and if it was a messy divorce or a civil one, too many unknowns right now.
Well, I hate to say it but Nyx should have included that in the whole thing. I mean most, not all, but most people know when their parents were married and whether their own birth was before or after that date (and whether their conception was too). Of course, often, people get married because someone got knocked up so it isn't a fool proof way of knowing whether he is Andres son or not.
Emily kind of deserved that accusation, she and Andres have kept their "son" in the dark as to what broke them up and he obviously wants to know what happened. They don't need to go into detail but considering the mom started drinking and was inconsolable (based on the MC's memories) it was obviously a big deal.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
She does show up at the house and talks to the mom. She is the blonde in the kitchen (I could swear you see her on both routes but she only does anything with the MC if they had an encounter in the airplane).

Well, I hate to say it but Nyx should have included that in the whole thing. I mean most, not all, but most people know when their parents were married and whether their own birth was before or after that date (and whether their conception was too). Of course, often, people get married because someone got knocked up so it isn't a fool proof way of knowing whether he is Andres son or not.
Emily kind of deserved that accusation, she and Andres have kept their "son" in the dark as to what broke them up and he obviously wants to know what happened. They don't need to go into detail but considering the mom started drinking and was inconsolable (based on the MC's memories) it was obviously a big deal.
I dont remember her being at the house but I may not have paid attention.

According to the no Cara or Nikki route Andres says he never cheated on Emily before clocking the MC. She doesnt deny or confirm it so we are still in the dark about it. She would have been drinking and inconsolable regardless of if it was her fault or not depending on the reason. Nyx is going to have to fill in the blanks, not enough info to even try guessing about it.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Reminds me of when we had to wait for the next update to find out whether it was a male or female at the bathroom door when MC was in the shower with Alexis.
I know we can not find out everything immediately, but we should know things that are obvious to the MC. As you said, he should know if he was born at least nine months after Andres and his mom got together (which would be proof she cheated).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see I had wondered as there was no harem tag, but then there is lesbian tag and I didn't see of that.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, I really hope it is sooner than later. Basically I want the MC to take the first steps to resolving one of his issues before the weekend & I think the relationship with his mom could be easier to start healing with a sit down conversation. His problems with Alexis and Erynn will take more time and conversation than that.
True and likely one of the to easier problems to be solved.
Personaly i want finaly some clarity on Erynn, if she is a viable Li or not, instead of more red flags...i think to delay that any more won't do her character any good (or the interest in her), so i hope we get some infos here before the wedding.

I mean we need to choose between the girls, but rejecting anyone for Erynn at this point is simply not happening and all the red flags want me not really be involved with her...i'm curios if we will even have enough RP with her at the time her secrets are revealed, or if need to start a new game for her, knowing she is a good LI, which would be a bit disapointing

Reactions: DA22

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
There's a strange bug near the end of episode 5 where if the MC never had the relationship with Alexis from the start, Erynn still finds photos of the MC and Alexis on his phone and Alexis confesses she went to the concert and slept with the MC. Except he didn't! Or the MC has serious amnesia!

• Haha
Reactions: Havik79

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There's a strange bug near the end of episode 5 where if the MC never had the relationship with Alexis from the start, Erynn still finds photos of the MC and Alexis on his phone and Alexis confesses she went to the concert and slept with the MC. Except he didn't! Or the MC has serious amnesia!
If Alexis does not go on stage at the concernt...when walking back to the car she still tells you the singer asked her to go backstage too. There's a few lil code issues which should be fixed in the next update.

Unless you're using the WT mod, which is causing some issues it would seem with old saves and does show you choice scenes you shouldn't see.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
If Alexis does not go on stage at the concernt...when walking back to the car she still tells you the singer asked her to go backstage too. There's a few lil code issues which should be fixed in the next update.

Unless you're using the WT mod, which is causing some issues it would seem with old saves and does show you choice scenes you shouldn't see.
I think it must be the walkthrough. I'll remove it and see if that fixes things. There were a few other Matrix glitches too!

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes