ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Actually what really bugged me about that was... Do they not have another bathroom they could use? If you are in need of a pee and the doors locked why do you linger?

The back early makes me think you are right, Layla came home and then went for a run is more logical than mom just came home because of the "You are back early". But then we aren't really told how much later it has been since the end of school. My assumption was that the run was right away but maybe it was longer?
and you would think the size of that place it would have more than one toilet

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Right? And with all the windows that someone would have seen the MC "sneaking out". I mean come on, that looks like a glass palace.

Seriously, don't they have nosy neighbors? At all? Some guy leaves the house and no one calls the mom and gives her a heads up?

Reactions: ImperialD

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Actually what really bugged me about that was... Do they not have another bathroom they could use? If you are in need of a pee and the doors locked why do you linger?
Most house that I have rented over the years only have 2 for a 3-4 bedroom house, when I was looking to buy one I had seen 3-4 bedroom houses with just 1 bathroom and other 3-6 bedrooms with only 2. Usually the Master has its own and then the one shared bathroom. That is just my experience, maybe there was one downstairs assuming they are on the second floor and Layla was too lazy/tired to go back down.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Most house that I have rented over the years only have 2 for a 3-4 bedroom house, when I was looking to buy one I had seen 3-4 bedroom houses with just 1 bathroom and other 3-6 bedrooms with only 2. Usually the Master has its own and then the one shared bathroom. That is just my experience, maybe there was one downstairs assuming they are on the second floor and Layla was too lazy/tired to go back down.
so then that don't explain why Layla would go upstairs to use that one
Well, if she needed to pee then she would have gone to the closest one... The one downstairs. But if it is Layla returning from her run then she may need to pee and also take a shower thus going upstairs and wanting to use the shared bathroom.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
The back early makes me think you are right, Layla came home and then went for a run is more logical than mom just came home because of the "You are back early". But then we aren't really told how much later it has been since the end of school. My assumption was that the run was right away but maybe it was longer?
So went back and checked and after school MC met up with Layla and jogged with her and they ran into the obsessed guy, after that Alexis called MC and he went over to her place and they ended up in the shower, not long after someone 'Layla' comes home. The 'something came up' was probably in regards to the obsessed guy, she continued jogging but she probably decided to just go home rather then jog alone knowing he could still be around since the MC left.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, if she needed to pee then she would have gone to the closest one... The one downstairs. But if it is Layla returning from her run then she may need to pee and also take a shower thus going upstairs and wanting to use the shared bathroom.
true .. but then why didn't she go pee downstairs and then go upstairs to ask about the shower ? i mean i know when a girl has to go they have to go :ROFLMAO:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
true .. but then why didn't she go pee downstairs and then go upstairs to ask about the shower ? i mean i know when a girl has to go they have to go :ROFLMAO:
I dont remember if their house is 1 or 2 stories so lets assume its 1 and there is only 1 shared bathroom. :)

Edit: Its 2 I remember now MC and Alexis had to go upstairs to the shower...so yeah MrFriendly is probably correct on the pee then shower cause she was sweaty from the run.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That would apply both to Layla and the mom.
And the mom should have her own(+ husband) bathroom.
Often the downstairs bathroom doesn't have a shower, which would be a reason both of them would go for the main/shared bathroom.

The interaction seems a lot more "sisterly" than "motherly" to me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That would apply both to Layla and the mom.
And the mom should have her own(+ husband) bathroom.
Often the downstairs bathroom doesn't have a shower, which would be a reason both of them would go for the main/shared bathroom.

The interaction seems a lot more "sisterly" than "motherly" to me.
true but like i said awhile ago when a girl has to pee .. get out of the way .... the shower .. well that could have waited ... unless of course Layla wanted to talk to Alexis about MC

Reactions: LSC82

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So went back and checked and after school MC met up with Layla and jogged with her and they ran into the obsessed guy, after that Alexis called MC and he went over to her place and they ended up in the shower, not long after someone 'Layla' comes home. The 'something came up' was probably in regards to the obsessed guy, she continued jogging but she probably decided to just go home rather then jog alone knowing he could still be around since the MC left.
but if it was Layla wouldn't the mc recognise the voice unlike with the mom who he hadn't met at the time

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
true but like i said awhile ago when a girl has to pee .. get out of the way .... the shower .. well that could have waited ... unless of course Layla wanted to talk to Alexis about MC
While i agree, there's also the established fact that they often use the bathroom together(also pushing towards sister imo)...
I take she wants to pee but isn't fighting to hold on(yet lol) and expected to use the bathroom regardless of where Lexi is.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
While i agree, there's also the established fact that they often use the bathroom together(also pushing towards sister imo)...
I take she wants to pee but isn't fighting to hold on(yet lol) and expected to use the bathroom regardless of where Lexi is.
so your saying she doesn't have to pee that bad .. just wanting her sister ?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
so your saying she doesn't have to pee that bad .. just wanting her sister ?
She wants/needs to use the bathroom, might be just because she "stinks" after running, and she's surprised that she hit a locked door (because they usually share).
And yeah she didn't sound desperate to me, i've heard desperate lol.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes