Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
And? So a few things come to happen? Stull fucking ridiculous. And on that, as much as I love this, is down purely to Nyx to create more drama. We shall have to agree to disagree.

I guess I see a really shitty morning differently than you.

We can agree to disagree.

aekseer

May 10, 2020
Honestly, I wasn't expected anything "great" about this VN... But I was wrong, it's really good nice renders/models, good protagonist, a decent and funny story (nothing great). Let's wait for some more.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have a feeling that Nyx want's you to choose one of the younger girls as your LI. I would be rather shocked if we actually get an endgame route with one of the milfs.

There's always been 3 endings for me since day one.

#1: Melissa x MC
#2: Tori x MC
#3: MC Alone

And yeah i don't like young girls full of drama, Tori is the exception because we know what she is so shes the ultimate challenge and it seems like your not getting Melissa without Emily so my MC will probably end up alone. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that is my feeling as well. Well Alexis until now works for me and Layla would have worked if I would not think that after having seen Layla's route Alexis ending would be to tainted with regret for Layla. Melissa though, what is not to like, she is hot, she is playful, she is fond of and cares for MC and is attracted physically to him (and almost only possible reason for Emily to sleep with MC with Melissa as enabler.) :p

anarth_maddy

Jul 1, 2020
woooow

very fantastic game is this. i like very much while playing.

But i dont like chapter 5 end. basically i dont like sad ends. i hope Chapter 6 solve all the sad issues.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Animations are a little rough, a lot of hot chicks, but for me it's now just down to Layla, well unless the other shoe drops and something ruin her like every other chick.

Although, while I am not big on older women, Melissa is it, the ginger, is hot.

I just wish could hurry up and tell Erryn to fuck off.

Hang on, if whats his face ain't our dad, then can't we then fuck Cara, or better Cara and Nikki.

Reactions: chicken head

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... in between the black eye, upwards of his black stommach, under his stinky clothes.
MC is too perfect
You tell me when a total stranger told you she never got flowers and then mile highed your ass!
the kiss was a little over the top
Where do you put them? Near lust, under rage, between cheating and toxic?
He needs more flaws.
He hated on everybody 4 years and feels no remorse or simpathy for them.
How much of a monster do you need Mc to be?
He needs to make a wrong decision
We already do, but only one at a time, dev wanted it so ...
Cara and Nikki

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
You know before we found out that Alexis's mom was the principal. I was kinda thinking that maybe layla might end up being her sister as a plot twist. Who knows maybe she is. It is kinda weird she really wants the MC to get on her good side. Maybe cause she like him and want mom to approve of him. Then you would have to choose between Alexis and layla. Just saying it would be another good plot twist.
make them both your fuck toys and have the mom happy you did so.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, the thing I think people miss is that he needs to react (and according to them overreact) for the drama to have an impact. It's like soap operas... Rarely do those characters act rationally, shit some of them hold grudges for years/decades, that's so the audience can react with them (and become invested in their story).
Unfortunately, this doesn't only happen in soaps. When I was 18, my mother left me and my father out of the blue. My parents' marriage had been bad for years, but because of the way she did it, I lost all of my trust in her and didn't want to speak to her out of anger for years.

You can't compare that with the mother's kiss, of course, I just wanted to express that when I was 18 I overreacted significantly more often than the MC and I wasn't a "whiny" millennial child (I'm 49 years old).

I can remember some situations from my youth in which I reacted very similarly to our MC. Apart from the kissing scene with the mother, I absolutely cannot see any atypical behavior of an 18-year-old, on the contrary, sometimes he seems a little too mature.

JackDa75

Apr 27, 2019
Does anyone have a problem where there is no sound at all when you launch the game ? I tried to mute all in the Preferences and switch back on but I still don't have any sounds/music while playing

Thanks for your help

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone have a problem where there is no sound at all when you launch the game ? I tried to mute all in the Preferences and switch back on but I still don't have any sounds/music while playing

Thanks for your help
the game doesnt have sound.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
This game is getting more and more interesting. Very cool update with the best choice in the game. What a nice surprise in the classroom. :)
Remember kids, the best (and the worst) things happen in life when you keep drinking. ;)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Really? In my opinion Erynn is somewhat of a crazy bitch, who only manifested these feelings towards MC after he wasnt there, and she was able to think and imagine anything that happened/ couldve happened after MC was gone. Doesnt really sound like a person you wanna get together with. Living in high castles after she cant do anything but live in those high castles.
Hmmm, doesn't it often happen to you that you only really miss and appreciate things / people when you no longer have them around?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
With this update now i get the Intertwined name, what a mess (in a good way).
I'm curious who interrupted that one scene with Alexis, Layla or the principal?

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes