Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Well actually I have no problems with what Alexis did at the moment. Basically Erynn is expecting from her friend that she stays away from a guy that Erynn is not in a relationship with, the guy has confirmed he is not in a relationship with her nd has not seen her or heard from her for 5 years and has never been in a romantic relationship with her as such. The fact that Alexis herself is still torn by her loyalty to her friend speaks well of her, but Erynn is laying claims where she has no claim.

My problem with Alexis didnt come from any "cheating" angle. It came from the fact that she took advantage of MC.

She learned pretty fast who he was. She never gave herself away, she kept doing it after MC landed. She knew exactly what she was doing.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
nothing so terrible but Elena maybe unforgivable if she has anything to do with why Lucas is still hanging around and Tori id just a big NO
Yeah... I don't like that Elena doesn't want the MC to inform Layla that her stalker is now physically threatening bodily harm and acting on it. IN addition I doubt her mom knows about it because I have a feeling that Adriana would be a lot more worried and protective.

They move apart some yes and become less close, that does not mean that they let you be hurt before their eyes and do not take some time to at least spend some time with you to make you feel better. I have quite a big age gap myself with my brothers so yeah I know those mechanics. Still no reason to be heartless to them.
Eh, not all siblings are the same. Haven't talked to my brother in 7 years... If I was faced with an AL situation where I had to choose which one to save I'd be outside roasting marshmallows when the fire department showed up. :ROFLMAO: Well, maybe that's too far, maybe...

Yea if it was up to me I'd be done with her. No reason to tell him like that. Even if it wasn't biological he raised him as his son took him in when she couldn't handle him and then just blurts that out. Now the mc with his outbursts will probably lose his father since they will probably have some confrontation at the wedding and live in separate parts of the country. I can't see a situation where she can redeem herself for taking that away regardless of what happened between her and andres
Really? So your mom tells you that and you never want to speak to her again for the rest of your life? Damn, and I thought I was a cold bastard (per above).

Well actually I have no problems with what Alexis did at the moment. Basically Erynn is expecting from her friend that she stays away from a guy that Erynn is not in a relationship with, the guy has confirmed he is not in a relationship with her nd has not seen her or heard from her for 5 years and has never been in a romantic relationship with her as such. The fact that Alexis herself is still torn by her loyalty to her friend speaks well of her, but Erynn is laying claims where she has no claim.
100% agree... I don't really see any of the potential LI as completely irredeemable. Need to know a lot more before I write someone off...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Eh, not all siblings are the same. Haven't talked to my brother in 7 years... If I was faced with an AL situation where I had to choose which one to save I'd be outside roasting marshmallows when the fire department showed up. :ROFLMAO: Well, maybe that's too far, maybe...
True and I might feel same way for one of my brothers after things that happened over the years, but that is my point. That was not the kind of relation MC and Erynn had at the time he confessed to her. She was moving on to other friends in school, but there had nothing happened between them that would make it logical she hated him or had no feelings for him at all even if just old friendship.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well actually I have no problems with what Alexis did at the moment. Basically Erynn is expecting from her friend that she stays away from a guy that Erynn is not in a relationship with, the guy has confirmed he is not in a relationship with her and has not seen her or heard from her for 5 years and has never been in a romantic relationship with her as such. The fact that Alexis herself is still torn by her loyalty to her friend speaks well of her, but Erynn is laying claims where she has no claim. Also remember MC told her in plane he was not sure he wanted to meet up with Erynn again yet, which explains her silence partly. Telling her friend he was back, but might not want to see her would not have gotten over well either.

Now she might not have been smart to set herself up originally as fuckbuddy with MC and kept silent about their past, but at least she was about the first to confess at least.
She's my fave character...by a long way...but she should have told him. Lies by ommision. No better than a staight lie imo. She has a lot of work to do.

About the first to confess? Did we play the same game? She didn't confess....wasn't about to...until confronted by the MC. That's like...only being sorry about cheating because you were caught...not that you did it. Sure we have her inner monologue...but that is more about Erryn that not telling us.

Bottom line here...other than Cara and Nikki.....all the potential LI's have major, major issues...lie to us...don't give a fuck about us at times (repsect, appreciation, trust, loyalty) and all are hiding something from him (with a couple maybe a few olives short of a pizza).

Reactions: Zerek244 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She's my fave character...by a long way...but she should have told him. Lies by ommision. No better than a staight lie imo. She has a lot of work to do.

About the first to confess? Did we play the same game? She didn't confess....wasn't about to...until confronted by the MC. That's like...only being sorry about cheating because you were caught...not that you did it. Sure we have her inner monologue...but that is more about Erryn that not telling us.

Bottom line here...other than Cara and Nikki.....all the potential LI's have major, major issues...lie to us...don't give a fuck about us at times (repsect, appreciation, trust, loyalty) and all are hiding something from him (with a couple maybe a few olives short of a pizza).
Yup Nyx is a meanie. :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True and I might feel same way for one of my brothers after things that happened over the years, but that is my point. That was not the kind of relation MC and Erynn had at the time he confessed to her. She was moving on to other friends in school, but there had nothing happened between them that would make it logical she hated him or had no feelings for him at all even if just old friendship.
True, true.. I am looking forward to seeing her perspective on that day. I also kind of want to see Ethan's too.. Maybe an outside observer as well, like Melissa from inside the house.

About the first to confess? Did we play the same game? She didn'f confess....wasn;t about to...until confronted by the MC. That's like...only being sorry about cheating because you were caught...not that you did it. Sure we have her inner monologue...but that is more about Erryn that not telling us.

Eh, I am waiting for more drama from Cara and Nikki... I don't think there's enough there.

Too early to write anyone off completely yet. And no one else has demonstrated good grilling techniques yet...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

we dont know if Cara and Nikki have any secrets yet we only spent 2 weeks with them, knowing Nyx they are really seducing the mc to harvest his organs

• Haha
Reactions: cavebear and DA22

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Really? So your mom tells you that and you never want to speak to her again for the rest of your life? Damn, and I thought I was a cold bastard (per above)
yea to tell me most of my life was a lie depending on how long he was in the mc's life. Sit down and tell me fine, blurt it out because I caught you making out with a neighbor to make yourself look good especially with a fractured family not fine. I'm very loyal and trusting in person so if that happened in real life yea that would probably be it.

Reactions: Hulktim and Malicre

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
You know before we found out that Alexis's mom was the principal. I was kinda thinking that maybe layla might end up being her sister as a plot twist. Who knows maybe she is. It is kinda weird she really wants the MC to get on her good side. Maybe cause she like him and want mom to approve of him. Then you would have to choose between Alexis and layla. Just saying it would be another good plot twist.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Who got hurt exactly? Alexis has a very different recollection of that day to our MC.

But that is not the point so I'd appreciate staying on the one we're discussing and not trying to deflect. People grow apart...it is very very natural. Family does it..as I said...so is it really that much a stretch that just friends do it...when one moves completely away? Is that really such a heinous crime worthy of devilment?

If so..I must be one of the most shittiest people on this godforsaken lump of rock then.
Thing is he lived for a time still right next to her and we have no info she tried to talk to MC after his confession and make him feel better after that. Now if you think what happened there did not hurt him, why do you think it still hurt him even now as Alexis noted in their talk on plane and he reacted so badly his mother had to send him off to his father ......

For the not contacting him while he was away, well who was the one crushing over MC for years while he was away. Now does that sound like moving on or growing apart? So she even now still lays claim on MC to her BFF. Now withouth her crushing and weird claim it might have made more sense she never contacted him if still not incredibly nice, but with?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yea to tell me most of my life was a lie depending on how long he was in the mc's life. Sit down and tell me fine, blurt it out because I caught you making out with a neighbor to make yourself look good especially with a fractured family not fine. I'm very loyal and trusting in person so if that happened in real life yea that would probably be it.
Hmm... to me loyalty is all that matters and I would wait and discuss it with her before I made such a drastic decision. I have a very dysfunctional family and a lot of shit has happened (to the point where I kind of don't joke about letting my siblings burn alive in a building) but I don't think I could quickly cut my mother out of my life even if she were to blurt out what the MC's did. I'd need to know a few more details first.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Eh, I am waiting for more drama from Cara and Nikki... I don't think there's enough there.

Too early to write anyone off completely yet. And no one else has demonstrated good grilling techniques yet...
For sure it's bound to come...they too clean as far as we know.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm... to me loyalty is all that matters and I would wait and discuss it with her before I made such a drastic decision. I have a very dysfunctional family and a lot of shit has happened (to the point where I kind of don't joke about letting my siblings burn alive in a building) but I don't think I could quickly cut my mother out of my life even if she were to blurt out what the MC's did. I'd need to know a few more details first.
and we need to know if she did cheat and dropped the dad bomb to deflect the accusation

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You know, if you end up with Melissa you piss off both your mom and erryn. Sounds like a good ending to me. :devilish:

Reactions: Hulktim

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
and we need to know if she did cheat and dropped the dad bomb to deflect the accusation
Exactly... Her "denial" wasn't much of a denial more of a deflection from the fact that he just found her snogging Melissa in the pool. I know that she says that it hasn't happened since college (to Melissa) but the fact that she and Melissa get drunk and topless sunbath on the regular makes it seem like it was only a matter of time before it did happen. I wonder how great a business manager Emily is if she gets drunk in the morning before going to work...

I am looking forward to the resolution of this drama... I hope Nyx doesn't try to keep it going for too long. It is one thing for the MC to react angrily and storm off, it is quite another for him to then avoid everyone for a week or longer. I already feel that 2 days is pushing it, I hope that he doesn't go to the wedding over the weekend, have another argument with his "dad", and then come back to town needing to resolve things with his mom.

Reactions: Maviarab

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Even if she did cheat or is in a relation with Melissa, that is still her business. Just she should not have been so ashamed about it or lied about it. Though I get it might have been hard to tell when MC was 10-12 and after he was away for 5 years when he might have been at an age she could tell him about it and fact he had another biological father. Like I said Nyx is a meanie and pretty good at creating perfect storms. :p

My suspicion is though it was dad cheating when relation ended based upon MC telling how she reacted and that if there is a sexual relation between Emily and Melissa it restarted or started then when Melissa supported her in the period after the divorce.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Exactly... Her "denial" wasn't much of a denial more of a deflection from the fact that he just found her snogging Melissa in the pool. I know that she says that it hasn't happened since college (to Melissa) but the fact that she and Melissa get drunk and topless sunbath on the regular makes it seem like it was only a matter of time before it did happen. I wonder how great a business manager Emily is if she gets drunk in the morning before going to work...

I am looking forward to the resolution of this drama... I hope Nyx doesn't try to keep it going for too long. It is one thing for the MC to react angrily and storm off, it is quite another for him to then avoid everyone for a week or longer. I already feel that 2 days is pushing it, I hope that he doesn't go to the wedding over the weekend, have another argument with his "dad", and then come back to town needing to resolve things with his mom.
the mc has to get a win soon, his life is falling apart and still has Erryns secrets and the Layla/Alexis situation to come plus a fight with Lucas and probably Ethan

Reactions: Maviarab

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You know before we found out that Alexis's mom was the principal. I was kinda thinking that maybe layla might end up being her sister as a plot twist. Who knows maybe she is. It is kinda weird she really wants the MC to get on her good side. Maybe cause she like him and want mom to approve of him. Then you would have to choose between Alexis and layla. Just saying it would be another good plot twist.
Don't know if I missunderstood your post but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
the mc has to get a win soon, his life is falling apart and still has Erryns secrets and the Layla/Alexis situation to come plus a fight with Lucas and probably Ethan
The Layla/Alexis/Principal situation... Think about it, he breaks Layla and/or Alexis's heart and I don't think he's going to enjoy going to that school anymore...

The mom situation may just be the easiest one to resolve.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
One thing is for sure....it's all going to come to a head soon enough.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes